3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 13.10.20 11:11 pm

Coronavirus on PG v.3

https://forums.playground.ru/talk/koronavirus_na_pg_v_2-991124/
114 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
))))) So the truth is written about the minimum wage, or not?
The warrior of Morgoth wrote:
The main thing is to write more Russia shit, the people are dense morons and everything is okay
Well, now we have morons and grow up. Read the third question:
Spoiler
Well, what have you decided? Will you be injected or not?)) )

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Do you understand a lot about cheese, don't Italians like green cheese?

G
Givemethedust 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Just for fun, what exactly confuses you in the third question?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Givemethedust
I am confused by the question: what is common?))))
But most of all I wonder: why there are no presentations in the 3rd grade, while we had them from the 2nd? And what is the use of such a task for a 9-year-old child?

Warrior of Morgoth
Yes, yes, yes. The most important thing is to evade the answer)))). And you won’t do an ukolchik)))), but the vaccine is safe)))). Bad marketer of you, really, only crush stones. If our rats in the State Duma do not want to be forced to inject themselves, then why should we?

G
Givemethedust 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Does he confuse you because you do not know the answer? The previous question alludes to the tale of the frog-traveler in full detail. The next question is asked to remember the fable. Of course, if taken out of context only the third question, the question seems stupid, but fortunately, the kids on this page are taught not as narrowly think.)

I learned a long time ago and do not remember what class we had the presentation, but for the sake of interest googled program Grade 3 and School No 124 in St. Petersburg in Grade 3 A according to the Russian language curriculum - 7 statements per year.

j
jax baron 25.01.21

Givemethedust
It's stupid (about literature) they don't teach philosophy there

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Givemethedust
Of course, the third question is taken out of context, because it was exactly what was asked. As you wrote: "they teach to think narrowly." a work on plot elements, will receive a "deuce" for this, but will know the plot and will be able to answer questions.
I asked the elder about the presentation, but for some reason he has no idea what it is in the Moscow region.
Here's another idiotic project:
Spoiler

j
jax baron 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
😀 What does the state give us and what will be for it 😬

W

Denis Kyokushin
: Zhirik seems to have already injected two?))

W

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, our TV, which you don't like so much, openly says that this is some kind of conspiracy. They say that more people are dying from the flu than from the crown, but who needs to understand this cannot. Everything on amerikos seems to have forgotten the name of the rich grandpa who pays for all the Maidan.

W

Denis Kyokushin
So the Arab Emirates are buying a satellite, now the Yankees will say ayayay.

z
z8TiREX8z 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Propaganda is everywhere, but when a citizen is well fed, he has a means of subsistence, and even more, propaganda is much more pleasant to listen to than the one that is mainly intended for those who are not able to think with their heads, live in shit and believe into this propaganda. You say, you don’t believe in others, and you don’t believe others at all, thereby acknowledging the fact that you believe in others a little more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

The Warrior of Morgoth The
Warrior of Morgoth wrote:
Zhirik seems to have already injected two?))
And what are you laughing at? The vaccine is injected in three stages. Officially, two are safe. For God's sake, let at least all the politot be perekolitsya. To them add policemen and the National Guard I feel sorry for them in the army, they are pricked by order. But our TV, of course, says the opposite: "Everyone goes voluntarily," - well, or almost all the
Warrior of Morgoth wrote:
Yes, our TV that you don't like so much openly says what it is then a conspiracy.
On our TV, there is an active PR campaign for vaccines. I turned on the first channel for the whole day (not that I watched it straight, the TV set worked like a radio), and it seems that there are only two problems in Russia: "Coronavirus" and "How to inject the entire population of the country under duress." Who is younger and knows how to use the Internet, that TV unnecessarily. He opened Google Chrome from his phone, there is news, like dirt
And yet I am very interested: and why you do not want to inject? You are a patriot, it is your duty of honor))
And there just is not

so that soon our Central heating TV will have no audience, there is nothing to watch and tolerate their ssaninu in the ears also do not want to.

jax baron
The state will not give us anything, we must strive for everything ourselves, but at the same time, for some reason we owe it to it all the time. Our schoolchildren have to pay for travel, but the deputies do not, although they do not use public transport. Now, even the elderly are not older than 65. can also use the passage free of charge until they take an injection of poison.

G
Givemethedust 25.01.21

jax baron
What exactly is stupidity manifested in? They also don't ask "what color was the twig the frog was holding onto?" It is a perfectly normal, meaningful question. Once again, brainwashing will never be superfluous.

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Of course, the third question is taken out of context, because that is what was asked.
Who was asked? The first and the second were not asked before? No, well, it happens with parents that their child is better and smarter than everyone else.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I can understand that I need to read everything, but the child will not understand it.
Maybe he won't understand, everyone has different abilities.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
He also does not understand how to decompose a literary work into plot elements, he will receive a "two" for this
If you count a crow or stick it into the phone in class, and then shout at home that we did not go through anything and no one said anything, then probably not that can happen.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I asked the senior about the presentation, but for some reason he has no idea what it is in the Moscow region.
I asked, well done. Can the subtleties of the curriculum ask the teacher? And that's not the point, is there a presentation in the program? There is.

Why all this tirade? I didn't see anything embarrassing about the third question. All. If this were the very first question on the page, then the words about moronism could still be pulled by the ears, and so, the usual "alarmism". In fact, you wishful thinking by taking words out of context.

W

Denis Kyokushin
Listen, I don't know who is coming from whom, but I definitely used the vaccine. God won't give, the pig doesn't eat. It's time to scribble denunciations on me, while I'm under water and nirvana

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Givemethedust
Givemethedust wrote:
If this was the very first question on the page, then the words about moronism could still be far-fetched, and so, the usual "alarmism".
Alarmism or not, the Soviet school curriculum was better than the Russian
Spoiler

G
Givemethedust 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Nobody argues with this. And it was better than not only the Russian program. What's next? There are problems in education. But also the problem is that there are no Soviet parents and Soviet students.

W

Denis Kyokushin The
pipes are burning !!!

W

Denis Kyokushin

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Spoiler