3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 13.10.20 11:11 pm

Coronavirus on PG v.3

https://forums.playground.ru/talk/koronavirus_na_pg_v_2-991124/
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

Well, I'm back 8)
There are many things to discuss. From August 2020 to January 2021. The situation with Belarus (protests, elections), the explosion in Beirut (almost a nuclear strike), rallies in Russia in support of the "Berlin patient", elections in the United States and how the authorities are afraid of their people there (ha ha) ... =]

Well, here is the topic of medicine and around it. In particular, in Russia, although the pandemic is not limited to it.

A small summary on the topic.
1) Masks.
No one in their right mind will deny the need for measures to restrict movement of the population in cities in connection with the epidemic or pandemic of the coronavirus, but what about the masks?
• A conventional medical mask does not offer any significant protection against viruses in principle. Viral particles in any quantity will still pass through the mask, not all, but part of the general "particle cloud". Which part is uncertain depends on many factors accompanying a particular situation. For example, the movements of a person, his head, hair, breathing, air movement (wind), and other weather conditions. But the mask will physically detain some of the particles simply because the particles, as a rule, "walk through the air" inside the droplets (air humidity), and the droplets are somehow caught by the fibers of the mask or even your scarf with which you covered your mouth.
• Masks, therefore, are needed in order to statistically reduce the risks of disease, because the more particles of the virus a person receives, the more likely it is to get sick, the likelihood of complications or to get to bed (this is individual, everyone gets sick differently). That is why, logically, there is a need for masks for the population: risk reduction. As a result, together with other restrictive measures, the overall burden on the healthcare system is reduced.
• To dispute the necessity of putting on masks during epidemics, the critic will have to prove the fact that he assumed that WITHOUT masks there would be as many infected people as in the "mask mode". In view of the physical impossibility of doing this, the argumentation of the critic in this example has zero weight and is, therefore, demagogy.
• Examples from real life show some uncertainty in this issue, in connection with which some individuals will make hasty conclusions. And although the conclusion may be based on the observed phenomenon, without exact knowledge of all the details of the phenomenon, your conclusion may turn out to be false.
• For example, when no one introduced the "mask regime" in Estonia in the summer, we had about 2-10 or slightly more people (infected with "covid") per day. In September, the growth was already by a hundred per day. In November - by several hundred, and this value is held to this day (January 2021). About 200-500 people a day, there were days with a value of 700 people. It is noteworthy that the Estonian authorities introduced a "mask regime" in November, but the number of infected remained at the same level. In this case, it is obvious that the masks did not fundamentally affect the infection rate, but this conclusion may be false due to the fact that not all the siting parameters are known to us. Namely: how many people are tested per day and how many people are de facto really infected in the country? If you test a whole city at once in one day, there will be a multi-thousandth increase in the number of infected, but this will not be a "growth" as such, but just a determination as a result of more massive testing of all infected people who were previously infected but have not been tested. That is, we are not talking about the fact that the virus brought down so many people in a day, no. It was simply not known for certain about all these already infected. The tests do not show the whole picture of infected people in a country. Testing would show the whole picture if * all * were tested in one day. But this is impossible, therefore the picture of the infected and the real situation may differ, and therefore it is logically wrong to make hasty conclusions. That is, we are not talking about the fact that the virus brought down so many people in a day, no. It was simply not known for certain about all these already infected. The tests do not show the whole picture of infected people in a country. Testing would show the whole picture if * all * were tested in one day. But this is impossible, therefore the picture of the infected and the real situation may differ, and therefore it is logically wrong to make hasty conclusions. That is, we are not talking about the fact that the virus brought down so many people in a day, no. It was simply not known for certain about all these already infected. The tests do not show the whole picture of infected people in a country. Testing would show the whole picture if * all * were tested in one day. But this is impossible, therefore the picture of the infected and the real situation may differ, and therefore it is logically wrong to make hasty conclusions.

2) Vaccine.
No one in their right mind would deny the need for vaccination against a dangerous, insidious enemy of man.
• People die from "covid" one way or another, and it is impossible to predict in advance which infected person will get sick easily, and who will get sick very hard. Uncertainty in this matter cannot but scare us, and the vaccine is being tested, checked, we all see this, we receive information, therefore, in the end, you will have a choice: to risk and not be vaccinated at all, or to be vaccinated with a lower risk to life ...
• However, the next question is about different vaccines. Three vaccines have been created and are being tested in Russia, one of which is already being supplied in bulk to a number of countries. I see only an increase in this trend due to the fact that the Russian vaccine has already managed to establish itself as * effective *. And from the American "pfizer" dozens of people have already died ... in the USA, Germany, Norway and even in Estonia. Therefore, I am not surprised by the news that Russian doctors in Estonia, for example, do not want to be vaccinated with * this * vaccine, everything is logical. When you have an option to get sick with "covid" and recover, or get vaccinated with a vaccine that you can definitely die from (and it is not clear what it depends on), it is better not to choose "pfizer", but to choose the Russian vaccine. Heh, if there was such a choice) Alas, in Estonia it is not yet available. But let's see ... So, comrades, risks, risks. We look at risks and make decisions.

And now let's have a discussion;]

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
do a test for covid
Get used to it, now tests for covid will be done all over the world to any person who has not yet passed the test. Anyway, in short. Did you come for an operation, but there is no test? Test first, everything else later. Such are the fruits of the pandemic, and what to do. This is exactly what it will be, get used to it.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Doctors have not been responsible for vaccinations for a long time.
The doctor who vaccinates you should not be responsible for the quality or effectiveness of the vaccine / vaccine. He did not create it. This doctor is responsible for how exactly he does the injection himself, because you can miss ...

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
PR of vaccines?
Is that bad? Justify your answer.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
"Prick patriotically"
What does grafting have to do with patriotism? For example, I would understand more if it was about choosing a vaccine (my own and someone else's) ...

z8TiREX8z wrote:
Why V.V. Putin, (yes small letters) did not inject this serum himself?
He gave the answer to this question, it seems, back in a press conference in December 2020.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
Don't confuse me, if I am for Volodya this does not mean United Russia, who is not accepted into the party. Circus a party.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
A.Soldier of Light wrote:
The doctor who vaccinates you should not be held responsible for the quality or effectiveness of the vaccine / vaccine. He did not create it. This doctor is responsible for how exactly he does the injection himself, because you can miss ...
No problem, then vaccination should not be mandatory. We are not to blame for the fact that we were infected
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
First test , everything else later.
Uh-huh. If, for example, an operation is planned, it will be immediately canceled, and the consequences of refusing the operation can be even fatal.
Is it bad? Justify your answer.
Yes, nothing good, tired, as if there are only two problems in the country: the corona and the vaccine
What does grafting have to do with patriotism?
This concerns only the patriot of our vaccine, you can go the forest in this matter, especially since
A.Soldier of Light wrote from it while refusing it:
He gave an answer to this question, it seems, back in a press conference in December 2020.
Why should he shoot up? He was dreaming about the crown in the bunker (or from disgruntled people)

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.01.21

The warrior of Morgoth wrote:
if I am for Volodya, this does not mean United Russia, who is not taken to the party.
Honestly, this phrase was difficult for me to understand ... I still haven't tasted what you wanted to say ^ _ ^

Denis Kyokushin
And here it is you) Judging by what I have read here in this new version of the topic, I see that your position on the whole has not changed on the issue of coronavirus? If I missed something, please explain separately.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
then vaccination should not be mandatory
We can dwell on this issue, it is extremely important. So, formally, vaccination or vaccination is optional, everything is at the discretion of a citizen of Russia, with the exception of some professions (like medical workers). But informally, no one (of those who are not formally obliged to vaccinate) is immune from dismissal in case of refusal. Formally, one cannot be fired for refusing to be vaccinated, since the vaccination is voluntary, but something tells me that it will not be difficult for the employer to justify the reason for the dismissal with some nonsense, and then, as they say, you are welcome to go to court (to prove the unjustified dismissal). In general, the situation is not easy.
So, your president said that vaccination is not mandatory for everyone. And if someone wants to get a clear answer on how to protect themselves from unjustified dismissal, there is no single formula, except for the banal "go to court." Then, speaking about criticism of the president ... What would you personally want him to do so that no one in Russia could fire anyone for refusing to be vaccinated? Any new laws? After all, again, the employer can fire a person for a far-fetched reason, and only in court later, where not everyone will turn, can, theoretically, force the employer to answer for his rudeness ...
As you can see, the question is legal and not at all easy.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If, for example, an operation is planned, it will be immediately canceled, and the consequences of refusing the operation can be even fatal.
This is an exaggeration. The hypothesis that the citizen will be allowed to die) Strongly said, very much. In short, not a fact at all.
It seems to me that it will be like this: the operation will be performed if it is really important for health, and even more so for life, and the test will be done (as if it is difficult to do it).
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
as if there are only two problems in the country: the corona and the vaccine.
I also wanted to sarcastically state something similar in this or that news more than once, commenting on it 8) And I did it.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
This concerns only the patriot of our vaccine, you can go to the forest in this matter, especially since he is still rejecting it
Who is he"? And what have I got to do with it?
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
He was dreaming about the crown in the bunker
Surely there are some security protocols in Russia, and this is just one of them, nothing strange.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
So, formally, vaccination or vaccination is optional, everything is at the discretion of a citizen of Russia, with the exception of some professions (like medical workers)
They can not be vaccinated, they have antibodies, every last one has been ill ( in any case with us).
So, your president said that vaccination is not compulsory for everyone in a row
All these cormorants from above say a lot. They also said about masks that it is not necessary, however, in some stores they may refuse service until You won't wear a muzzle. In some, if you don't have your own, they give you some paper, like a dry napkin with holes for your ears. There were episodes when people were not allowed into the subway without a muzzle and gloves.
As you can see, the question is legal and not at all easy.
It's always a difficult question with employers, especially if the contract is only for a year. If you help him, he may not renew the contract, and you are considered fired.
Yesterday we were offered to vaccinate at work, we all refused. While they are silent about dismissal, and before vaccination, it is necessary to check for the presence of antibodies of each employee
Here is an exaggeration. The hypothesis that the citizen will be allowed to die) Strongly said, very much. In short, not a fact at all.
I don’t know how it’s in Estonia, but in Russia it’s creepy: if you die, and to hell with you, only relatives, if any, will mourn you. There are rumors that among the deputies there are homosexuals and pedophiles. Zhirik in 2012 is open said that our orphanages are selling children for organs. What do you think after this, how valuable is life in Russia? Moreover, no one is responsible for your death if you die from vaccinations, or due to the lack of timely ambulance Children and old people are generally defenseless in the absence of close relatives, you can do whatever you want with them
It seems to me that it will be like this: they will carry out the operation, if it is really important for health and especially life, and the test will be done
If the test is positive, the operation will not be performed, immediately refusal. During the first wave of the crown, all planned operations were canceled.
And what do I have to do with it?
The patriotic reception of the vaccine concerned only the War of Morgoth, but for some reason you got into this dialogue
Surely there are some security protocols in Russia, and this is just one of them, nothing strange.
Yes, let him sit and shake. He has a whole protocol of immunity against our laws. Laws against Vovochka do not work, he is untouchable (in our prisons they call those who are lowered)

A

Denis Kyokushin
Untouchable means omitted? I didn’t know, I didn’t know 8)

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
They need not be vaccinated, they have antibodies, every last one has been ill (at least in our country).
Let's admit. But all the same, before being vaccinated, a person first undergoes an antibody test, and then more tests to find out the state of his health, you cannot just give an injection right away without knowing what and how in the body.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
however, some stores may refuse service until you put on the muzzle.
Oh, why? ) Although the stores seem to have to comply with the official orders of the authorities, they, among other things, if there is no strict regime of masks, they can set additional measures at their discretion. Including oblige to wear masks, because the territory of the store is generally private, do not forget.
And who is against, he can probably sue the store, but what's the point? This is just a mask, no harm to anyone, this is not theft or fraud.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
yes, even before vaccination, it is necessary to check for the presence of antibodies of each employee.
Do you really think that someone is being vaccinated without a preliminary test for antibodies? ^ _ ^
Of course they will check.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Yesterday we were offered to vaccinate at work
Double meaning phrase. Get vaccinated at work? Or at work they said that you should be vaccinated somewhere where they are vaccinated, but not at work itself)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
but in Russia it’s on the drum: you will die, and to hell with you, only relatives will mourn you, if they are.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. And in other countries, not only relatives and friends mourn the deceased, or what? ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Zhirik openly stated in 2012 that our children are sold for organs from orphanages
Great topic, different, but important nonetheless. Surrogate motherhood, sale of children (in fact, this is how it is). My opinion? Forbid it all. Both. By the way, HE said correctly, because there are very few countries in the world where surrogacy is allowed. These are the USA and Russia. And business in Russia with this case is gaining momentum. It would be high time to decide the issue in favor of the Russians.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
With the first wave of the crown, all planned operations were canceled.
Well, planned is not urgent, if that. And if somewhere because of the cancellation, people died without receiving help in the form of an operation, then another conversation (that is, this is disgusting, and someone has to answer).

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
Untouchable means omitted? I didn’t know, I didn’t know 8)
In this case, not a single power structure can touch the sun-faced, he can do whatever he wants. they use it.
Oh, why? ) The
seller can be fined 30 kilos.
Or at work they said that you should be vaccinated somewhere where they are vaccinated, but not at work itself)
They will come and prick.
Do you really think that someone is being vaccinated without a preliminary antibody test?
We don’t bother with this. We are confused about how to run the tests so that there are no officially patients. For example, the day after tomorrow for a test.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. And in other countries, not only relatives and friends mourn the deceased, or what? ...
The wrong stream got into, we are talking about worrying about another person from the side, for example, of the same doctors, or the careful attitude of the authorities towards people through the development of medicine. There lived an old, decrepit grandfather, and died from lack of timely medical care. And God bless him.
My opinion? Forbid it all. And then, and another
Well, you made fun))). And who will forbid?
A.Soldier of Light wrote: (I mean, this is disgusting, and someone has to answer).
Nobody will be responsible for this

W
Warrior of Morgoth 29.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Are you alive? And while I was out, such events were going on. I would not want to lose my interlocutor.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
I know about the events.

A

The warrior of Morgoth wrote:
while I was out, such events were going
on. What events were they about? Rallies or what? In Moscow? ) The circus is, not protests. Have you seen how famously the protesters behaved in Holland? And how famously their cops soaked them with water and gas? 8) This is where it was dangerous ...

Denis Kyokushin
Who will answer for what or not answer, it will be seen. But you have a really strange justice system. It is done according to the law, then according to concepts. Or nothing happens at all, the same bulk is an example (if strictly according to the letter of the law, he would have been sitting for a long time), but other examples, of course, will be found. Yes, one of the Global Problems of Russia.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In this case, no power structure can touch the sun-faced, he can do whatever he wants
And I heard this about Stalin 8) Funny speeches ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote: The
seller can be fined 30 kilos.
Maybe, maybe ... I didn't understand, maybe or not, what is it? Will they be fined for sure, or will it depend on some specific factors? On the question of stores. If you are sure to be penalized, say so: instead of "they may" say "they will definitely be fined", otherwise it is not clear to the end.
Here's the phrase: "however, some stores may refuse service until you put on the muzzle."
Some, but not all? What does it depend on?
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
They will come and prick.
You don't even need to go anywhere yourself, as they take care of you)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
We got confused about how to run tests so that there were no officially sick patients. For example, the day after tomorrow for a test.
Does not fit one with the other. Where does the opinion come from that somewhere there (where, more precisely?) Tests are being "run down"? Well, obviously you didn't come up with it yourself, right? So there is infa. Where from.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
or the respect of the authorities towards people through the development of medicine
This issue is relevant for other areas in the state, not only in medicine. I watch your news and see that development is going on, from time to time they talk about the construction of this or that hospital, mobile help points and all that. Probably because the country is huge, the process is slow + stubborn bureaucracy (your eternal problem, which does not really depend on who is in power). Here Stalin came and ryavnkul: to do not in a year, but in four months, and they did. But this is by concept, not by the law;] They were simply afraid of him, they listened to him, but apparently they are not very afraid of Putin. Heh, no wonder! He himself issued a phrase at a press conference, confirming that I was thinking about him all these years: Leopold the Cat =]
Well, it is clear why Stalin's popularity rating is high, and all liberals are enraged by this ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
There lived an old, decrepit grandfather, and died from a lack of timely medical care.
The other day, on the news, they told about grandfather that he died in the forest, and he also comes here. They did not have time to find him in time, the delay was on the part of the cops ... or so it seems at first glance (the investigation has just begun) ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And who will forbid?
Probably the deputies, and the president will sign it. Or how it all happens ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
Who will answer for what or not answer, it will be visible
And what do you want to see? On central TV they will not tell about the consequences. Well, maybe if someone goes to Malakhov, but again : if. And will he be given a trumpet about the negative consequences of vaccination throughout the country?
But you have a really strange justice system. It is done according to the law, then according to concepts. Or nothing happens at all, an example is the same bulk
It is very strange that when he was arrested he was given the opportunity to call people to the riot on the Internet after the arrest. The courtroom was also allowed to film. But the most interesting thing is how he was escorted to the airport in Germany. I wonder how much money he paid for it (or someone paid for it). And if suddenly he ever wins the elections, becomes a real people's choice, then who will repay his debts? We? When Furgala was closed, I don’t remember that he could post videos. But Navalny could.
Will they be fined for sure, or will it depend on some specific factors?
The factor is called "Rospotrebnadzor" with verification. In stores, video filming above the cash desks. Where there are no video cameras, there is no care for muzzles. The only plus from a muzzle is that you do not need to ask the client's passport when selling alcohol / cigarettes. The video camera cannot record the client's age under the mask. , a young man of 16-17 years old, but in the muzzle it is not visible
You don’t even need to go anywhere yourself, how they take care of you)
So it’s more convenient for guidance, it will know exactly who injected and who didn’t. It's easier for reporting to higher officials, such as the mayor of the city. If you are eager to get an injection as soon as possible, you can do it yourself. But we do not have those willing.
Well, obviously you didn’t come up with it yourself, right? So there is infa. Where from.
From my immediate supervisor: We have two cases, one also has diabetes.
One of those who passed with us did it 7 times. The more negative tests, the less likely it is that Rospotrebnadzor will be interested in us. Everyone is afraid of him like fire.
I watch your news and see that development is underway, from time to time they talk about the construction of a particular hospital, mobile assistance points and all that.
I have repeatedly thought that our news is not for our viewer, but for the Western audience. News is pissing in your ears. And you believe that. We also have a polyclinic nearby, what's the point? There are not many doctors.
Well, it's clear why Stalin's popularity rating is high
Putin doesn’t suit Stalin because he’s nothing. Stalin went out to the people, and this bunker was closed in the bunker. When it comes to victory in the Second World War, Putin does not mention Stalin at all, he says that "we won."
Probably the deputies, and the president will sign. Or how it all happens ...
Who do you think is involved in all this? We do not have a record of how many children were dismantled for "spare parts".

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.21

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
They won't tell about the consequences on the central TV.
Where does the knowledge about the future come from that they won't tell?
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
will he be given a trumpet about the negative consequences of vaccination throughout the country?
The negative aspects of the elections were discussed throughout the country. Let us remember when in one city (or region) the CEC annulled the election results due to violations. Well, it happened, it happened, they talked about it. So I have no reason to believe that we and you will not be told about something negative.
by Unwitting
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It is very strange that when he was detained, he was given the opportunity to call people to the riot on the Internet after the arrest. The courtroom was also allowed to shoot. But the most interesting thing is how he was escorted to the airport in Germany. I wonder how much money he paid for it (or someone paid for it). And if suddenly he ever wins the elections, becomes a real people's choice, then who will repay his debts? We? When Furgala was closed, I don’t remember that he could post videos. But Navalny could.
1. Is it possible or not to shoot in the courtroom? Do journalists have the right to do that? I have seen many examples of filming from the courtroom, so this is acceptable.
2. Were you to the airport? It was funny to see how he was met at the airport in Germany when he just arrived there after the "newbie infection")) Just a whole motorcade! As if the president of another country was met. Obviously someone is sponsoring him abundantly.
3. About debts it is not clear what we are talking about. We do not know exactly who pays whom and how much, who owes whom and how much. And should he at all.
4. Furgal wanted to upload a video but was banned? I don't know about that.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
From my immediate supervisor, we have two cases, one also has diabetes.
One of those who passed it with us did it 7 times. The more negative tests, the less likely it is that Rospotrebnadzor will be interested in us. Everyone is afraid of him like fire.
An excellent example, I am very pleased) It is clear that your boss wants to excel, this is the first thing. Second: does Rospotrebnadzor want the bosses to behave like this? Or does he still want to see the real picture, the truth, in short? It seems to me that the interests of the first and the second are slightly different. Remember the scandals in schools across Russia when it came to a crime on school grounds. Quite a typical situation, when the director forced the teachers to "excuse" the school, they say, nothing bad could happen there, although it was slyness, to put it mildly. This was done by the director so that the "honest name" of him and his school would not be polluted, but is this necessary for the investigating authorities and all kinds of supervision? ;]
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have repeatedly thought that our news is not for our viewer, but for the Western audience. News is pissing in your ears. And you believe that. We also have a polyclinic nearby, what's the point? There are not many doctors.
Apparently, everyone judges by what he either knows himself (what he sees on the streets of his city), or by what he is shown in the news. What you yourself see is the truth of being. What the news shows you may be true, but you may not believe it. Faith in this matter is not an argument, they say, "nothing is happening in the country." That is, in order to accurately declare that nothing is progressing in the country, nothing is being built, etc., one must know exactly the truth of being throughout the country. Do you personally know this for sure? Countrywide. All over. Not in your city or your street. This is the "objective assessment".
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Who do you think is involved in this? We do not have a record of how many children were dismantled for "spare parts".
And who is involved? There are real names and surnames in business, who is there in your surrogate business? You and tell me if you know (I don't know).

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
Where does knowledge about the future come from that won't tell?
So it is unprofitable: first to PR, then to spoil the PR product. Oga. On the contrary,
Negative aspects of the elections were spoken about throughout the country.
Our opposition is only in the person of Navalny, this is also said throughout the country. And so what?
A.Soldier of Light wrote: Is
it possible or not to shoot in the courtroom? Do journalists have the right to do that? I have seen many examples of filming from the courtroom, so this is permissible
Under what circumstances is it permissible?
Obviously someone is sponsoring him abundantly.
Well, this is Navalny's debt. He does not produce anything and does not work anywhere. And the sponsor will definitely want to repay his debt. The question is: with what?
Furgal wanted to upload a video, but was he banned? I don’t know about that.
Well, he’s also a politician. He needs public relations, but I haven’t seen such an opportunity as Navalny’s.
An excellent example, I am very pleased) It is clear that your boss wants to excel, this is the first
He is in quarantine
Does Rospotrebnadzor want bosses to behave like this? Or does he still want to see the real picture, the truth, in short?
Rospotrebnadzor is just another spinogryzy. Here they need to be punished, they will come to any organization, find "violations" in it and punish them. They have the right to do this. We have not had them for a long time, by the way.
Quite a typical situation when the director forced teachers to "excuse" the school, they say, nothing bad could happen there, although it was slyness, to put it mildly.
Well, you're like a little child, all principals in schools are always doing well, because the main thing is to save your ass from the punishment of being fired.
That is, in order to accurately declare that nothing is progressing in the country, nothing is being built, etc., you need to know exactly the truth of being throughout the country
That is, a clinic in some city, such as Kovrov, is more privileged than a clinic in Vidnoye? Are you serious now? Doctors from Vidnoye's emergency room will go to work in Kovrov ???
I have to go to the local polyclinic for 5 minutes, why should I go to Vidnoe to see a surgeon or a dentist? Where are all the doctors? Is this progress?
Who's involved? There are real names and surnames in the business
Fake undercover

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.21

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote: it is
not profitable: first to PR, then to spoil the PR product The
question was about knowledge of future events. The question, as you know, is rhetorical) You have no and cannot have an answer, here the answer is only at the level of a hypothesis, but a hypothesis is another matter. I understand your position on this issue, but I cited as an example negative information about the elections (when the falsifications were recognized and the results were canceled in one city or region). Elections, one might say, are also promoted, advertised, and it is not surprising why: they are important and concern everyone in the country. So is vaccination. That is why I see no reason for myself to put forward a hypothesis (or believe in your hypotheses) that the Russian authorities will keep silent about negative information, if any, about the Russian vaccine.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Under what circumstances is it permissible?
I don't know, I'm not a lawyer. But there are stills, the news regularly showed this or that plot, which means you can shoot. To whom, how and when - the details are unknown to me.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have not seen such an opportunity as that of Navalny.
Little data, I have nothing to add here.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
He's in quarantine
No matter where he is. This does not change his interest in keeping everything clean at his enterprise, including tests and vaccinations.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, you are like a small child. All principals in schools are always doing well, because the main thing is to save your ass from the punishment of being fired.
Did I say something else? That's what I was talking about, lol.
Denis Kyokushin wrote: is a
polyclinic in some city, like Kovrov, more privileged than a clinic in Vidnoye?
I do not have such data, but I cannot exclude the possibility that one city or some kind of structure may be more important for a country, region or for another reason than another city or building.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have 5 minutes to go to the local polyclinic, why should I go to Vidnoe to see a surgeon or a dentist? Where are all the doctors? Is this progress?
This is the problem that you describe correctly. And there are a lot of similar problems all over the country. You are indignant that they are not all resolved promptly quickly (as soon as possible), that is your right. In my opinion, there are accompanying problems here: bureaucracy, a thirst to curry favor with superiors with help, including lies (or incomplete truth). It is very easy to blame the well-known face of all - the president. And naive.
Unwitting
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
We have opposition only in the person of Navalny, this is also spoken throughout the country. And so what?
What is the question, here I did not understand. So what? What's with what? What should be?
Now on the program "60 Minutes" this very "palace of the president" was shown in the journalist's material. Refutation of the Slave's fake. Here's the thing.
And I am perfectly aware of what the supporters of the cult of the Slave will say to refutation)) They do not need facts, they do not need anything, they have decided everything for themselves and will not want to listen to anything. Anyone who dares to doubt the sincerity of the Slave is for them a heretic, a propogondist, a kremlenoid, etc.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
He does not produce anything and does not work anywhere
He works) Creates or voices fakes about Russia, this is also work.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
A.Soldier of Light wrote: (when falsifications were admitted and the results were canceled in one city or region).
Bald was reset to zero anyway. He decided everything for us back in 2004, when he canceled the turnout threshold. And then he raised the pip up to 2036.
Little data, I have nothing to add here.
Throw a request on YouTube, there will be data for you
It works) Creates or voices fakes about Russia, this is also a job.
Card at your own expense or what?))))
By the way, about the vaccination: he himself has thought up, will you inject, or not?
Watch this video:
Spoiler
Just watch to the end.
What do you say?
Interestingly, will it be the same in Estonia?
Spoiler

N
Nevoeiro 01.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
Let's say. But all the same, before being vaccinated, a person first undergoes an antibody test, and then more tests to find out the state of his health, you cannot just give an injection right away without knowing what and how in the body.
Now we do not need antibodies tests before vaccination, whether or not there are antibodies in the body, you can still get vaccinated.
The Ministry of Health considered it optional to test for antibodies to COVID before vaccination.
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/745859
In general, I signed up for vaccination, although I may have been asymptomatic.
In general, there is too much information about the vaccine, it would not be bad to have a single responsible center, where infa was updated more often. And then there are a lot of outdated information, and all sorts of specialists with their own opinions.
Denis Kyokushin
And here you are) Judging by what I have read here in this new version of the topic, I see that your position on the whole has not changed on the coronavirus issue? If I missed something, please explain separately.
You mean baobab.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
I tell you about one thing, you tell me about another) It was about elections, not about amendments to the Constitution.
So what?
If Putin has a high rating and is one of the candidates, he wins, as it was in 2018.
Little Johnny is generally sun-faced, what are you. It's a sin to say bad about him
Is there anything to really fend off in a dispute on this topic? Well, except for demagoguery.
Why am I going to prove the opposite to you?) You have a TV, so eat from there).
If you claim that he has no opportunity to do something in the detention center, you prove it. Or provide a link yourself where it is explained. YouTube is not a link to material, you can just as well send a link to Facebook with the same words.
If you are a disabled person and are not able to make a request on YouTube, then I can’t do anything about it
A. Soldier of Light wrote: The
rallies are illegal, because according to the laws of the Russian Federation, you must obtain permission to hold a rally.
Forced mask regime on legal grounds? Fines by public consumption and public health on legal grounds? Self-isolation (in real life, compulsory) on legal grounds? Sending people to a distance on legal grounds? Destruction of small businesses on legal grounds? Depriving pensioners free travel on legal grounds? Compulsory vaccination on legal grounds? Legally selling the country's resources? Legally increasing the retirement age?
In the United States, they can shoot for attacking a police officer. And rightly so.
They would have allowed us a firearm, like in America. That would be correct. Then they will be afraid of garbage. Protection of private property with a firearm, and not a single bastard will fit.
And about cruelty: we look at HOW they suppress protests in Germany, Holland, USA, France. I mean, who would speak.
Why should I? I do not climb on their forums, as you climb here.
A.Soldier of Light wrote: I
recommend listening sometimes to what real patriots of Russia like Mikheev and Kurginyan say to you, if Nightingale is disgusting. You look, and you will better analyze the situation.
And I look, you are still a "analyzer"

And where, by the way, is the main thing on the topic: are you going to shoot drugs or not?

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.02.21

Oh, how, Lemon was given a warning ... incredible 8)

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why am I going to prove the opposite to you?) You have a TV, so eat from there).
And why immediately prove, you at least just explain using, say, logic and common sense. That is, roughly what we did here and in that previous topic ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
and is not able to make a request on YouTube
And you are a strange guy. In one case he gave me a video to watch, he was not too lazy, but then for some reason he started to slip, he swam, as they say ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Forced mask regime on legal grounds? Fines by public consumption and public health on legal grounds? Self-isolation (in real life, compulsory) on legal grounds? Sending people to a distance on legal grounds? Destruction of small businesses on legal grounds? Depriving pensioners free travel on legal grounds? Compulsory vaccination on legal grounds? Legally selling the country's resources? Legally increasing the retirement age?
Well, what is it, I just asked about the rallies, and you are here so much at once. Somehow it is not sporting, it smacks of demagogy. But okay, so be it. Although you cannot deny that an unauthorized rally is a violation of the law of the Russian Federation;]
So ...
1. Is mask mode illegal? As far as I know, no one has yet proven this in court, say, to Sobyanin. During an emergency, pandemic, aren't residents obliged to comply with orders of the government or city authorities? We also have a mask regime in Estonia, since November 2020. And we also have several dozen people who sometimes come out to such a feeble rally against restrictions and masks. But they don't go to court, why so? And obviously because they will lose: they will not be able to prove the illegality of the mask regime. I'm sure you have exactly the same thing. But the rally, yes, it is sacred ...
2. Remote. It seems to me (for I am not a lawyer) that this is just a safety measure, taking into account the pandemic itself, that's all. But here the same thing as above: disagree with remote learning? Prove in court that you are right. And write here about the result, I'm really interested) Here's my word.
3. Depriving pensioners from the same opera: methods of reducing risks, like masks. And the answer is the same as above (about the judgment, because where else will you prove your case?).
4. Compulsory vaccination? It is not in Russia. Forced to everyone. As far as I know, there is a mandatory vaccination for doctors (and someone else), but this is scientifically based.
5. Selling resources? In the sense of? Oil Gas? 8) You can't, right?
6. Was it impossible to increase the retirement age? So tell me (and here you have to prove, and not just blurt out "no, you can't", forgive me).
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
They would allow us a firearm, like in America. That would be correct. Then they will be afraid of garbage.
And there will be shooting, there will be victims. But why? Yet America / USA was originally built by armed white people, it happened there. In Russia, historically, it turned out differently. Personally, I do not see the development of the situation in such a way that you really allowed everyone to own a firearm)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why do I need this?
And this is in the subject of the Slave, that's why. So, for the analysis of the situation, for comparison. For when someone blathers about police brutality in suppressing rallies in Russia, I will give him examples from other countries of the world. And in general, once again, the Russian police have the right to beat you and disperse you if you violate the laws of the Russian Federation.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I see, you are still a "analyzer"
And you listen to him, until the end of the video, as I was advised to watch that video that the rallies in Russia were "analyzed". Everything is extremely clear, everything is clear and on the shelves (we can go through the theses, if you want). In contrast to the manipulation and demagogy of Slave and his sympathetic authors of the video.
PS
Graft? I don’t think I need it, this is the first thing (I just don’t want it, I don’t really go around people). Secondly, in Estonia so far only the American one, and soon the English will be delivered. Something tells me, however, that the majority of Russian-speaking people in Estonia would prefer a batch of Russian vaccine;] And by the way, Russian doctors in Estonia refuse to be vaccinated with the American vaccine. Wow! And why? But because, unlike other non-Russian residents of Europe, they are aware of events about the world (including deaths from the American vaccine) ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
Why prove it right away, at least just explain it using, say, logic and common sense.
You yourself have neither logic nor common sense. Take the same presidential elections: how can Vovochka's ratings rise if the people only get poorer every year? I retire at 65, why the hell am I for a sun-great vote Why did he remove the mandatory turnout threshold if his ratings are high?
In one case he gave me a video to watch, he was not too lazy, and then for some reason he started to slip, he swam, as they say
Well, so you turn on the moron. If you send a request on YouTube about Navalny in a detention center, it will immediately appear. If about Furgal, then you sew without oil. Navalny has a public relationship, Furgal does not, but you continue this dispute
Well, what is it, I just asked about the rallies, and you are here so much at once
You love everything and at once
As far as I know, no one has proved this in court, say, Sobyanin.
If you receive fines of 60 tr for violation of self-isolation during quarantine, although you will not leave your apartment, you won’t win a single court, let alone masks. And the joke is that if you take pictures near the window, the system will automatically will count out going outside and send a fine. For violation of self-isolation, you can get a fine, even while in the hospital.
During an emergency, pandemic, are not the orders of the government or city authorities obliged to comply with?
So we didn't have it))). We had a regime of self-isolation, but in fact, forced isolation
It seems to me (because I am not a lawyer), this is just a measure for safety net, taking into account the pandemic itself, that's all
This measure may affect wages. That's all))
Prove in court that you are right
There is no time to go to courts. This absence from work will affect wages. That is why many do not go to courts.
Depriving pensioners from the same opera: risk reduction methods, like masks
And if you need to go to the hospital or to work?
And why are they not admitted separately in hospitals to reduce the risks? Why are everyone in the same crowd? I saw it
myself A. Soldier of Light wrote:
She is not in Russia
And the Russian army is there. The ordinary has no choice. They are trying to coerce teachers / doctors. I've just talked with one primary school teacher, she broke off when she showed antibodies. All the teachers in her school were ill.
Selling resources? In the sense of? Oil Gas? 8) You can't, right?
No, it's the same as I go into the forest, chop trees and sell them. This is a national property, not someone's personal. If you find gold in your garden, it will be state, it is not for you belongs.
A.Soldier of Light wrote: Could
n't increase the retirement age? So tell me (and here you have to prove, and not just blurt out "no, you can't", forgive me).
For medical
reasons A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Personally, I do not see the development of the situation in such a way that you are really allowed everyone to own firearms)
If you have a gun permit, then you have something to protect yourself with. You also have the opportunity to shoot an objectionable politician or a werewolf in pagons.
For when someone blathers about police brutality in suppressing rallies in Russia, I will give him examples from other countries in response.
Why don’t you cite minimum wages from other countries? You don’t cite pensions either. How are pensioners in Estonia? Are they forced to work like we do? And how are doctors paid to fight the pandemic? How are they paid for self-isolation?
And indeed, once again, the Russian police have the right to beat and disperse you if you break the laws of the Russian Federation.
Has the right to beat and disperse, if the rallies against Putin - you probably wanted to say that.
Vaccination? I don’t think I need it,
But who needs it? We also don’t need it
A. Soldier of Light wrote: And by the way, Russian doctors in Estonia refuse to be vaccinated with the American vaccine. Wow! And why? But because, unlike other non-Russian residents of Europe, they are aware of events about the world.
So we also refuse the Russian

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.02.21

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You yourself have neither logic nor common sense
Mutually.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
how can Vovochka's ratings rise if the people are getting poorer every year?
Is there a direct connection?
I don't know about the turnout threshold why it was removed.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If you send a request about Navalny to the detention center
on YouTube , it will appear right away . If about Furgal, then sew without oil Don't cut the fool yourself: what does the fact that there is no video from Furgal on YouTube tell me? What can you say about the fact that there is no video from Furgal on YouTube? Let's think about it.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Navalny has public relations, Furgal does not, but you continue this dispute.
And I don't know why Furgal does not communicate with the public. Do you know for sure? The facts are in the studio, or it is better to be silent and not disgrace, OMG))
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If you receive fines of 60 tr for violation of self-isolation during quarantine, although you will not leave the apartment, you will not win a single court
This is your faith or is there a fact of loss when a person sued for such a moronic fine and did not win? Such a fine is of course wrong, obviously.
But you know, in Russia (Moscow), the owners of cars have been fined many times for traffic violations that they did not commit. Mistakes do happen. I disagree with the fine - you have ten days to challenge it.
Denis Kyokushin wrote: Has Putin ever been to blame for this in the
courts
? That you don't have time, that you can be fired? Lord ...))
But there is time to go to rallies! Well done! ^ _ ^
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why is everyone in the same crowd? I saw it myself
Do you really think I can know why there is a crowd of people that violate the rules of epidemiological measures? =] The question is not for me. Ask the head physician as an option.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In your pocket? No.
Companies pay taxes on oil and gas sales, if you didn't know.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
This is the same as going into the forest, chopping trees and selling them. This is a national treasure, not someone's personal.
Without competent regulation of deforestation, if everyone is allowed to cut them, there will be no forests in the country in a couple of centuries ^ _ ^
Cut down a tree, plant a new one, at least one new one. All of you, ordinary citizens, who decide to use the national property, surely know how to use their rights and freedoms competently? ... (rhetorical question)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
According to medical indicators it is impossible
By the way, as for the retirement age and medical indicators of the health of every citizen of the country, I draw one conclusion, which seems to me the most correct: the retirement age should be strictly individual. Dependence on health status, disability, field of activity, etc. So that there is no "general retirement age", here.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It is also possible to shoot an unwanted politician or a werewolf in pagons.
You have no right to do this in Russia and even in the United States))) They will put you, period. Guess why.
pensions and wages
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why don't you cite the minimum wage from other countries?
Lord, this dregs again 8) I answer, you are my naive: in Estonia, our pension wages are higher than yours. It is much higher in Germany than here in Estonia. But an amazing thing! In almost every country, the majority of the population is the poor (by the standards of that country). The price of goods and services, as well as taxes: it all eats up the difference. In addition, if we talk about Russia, your salaries are very heterogeneous across regions and cities. Who in the capital receives 50 thousand, in a small town in the same specialty will receive two times less. This is not the case in Estonia. But why? The answer is obvious: the territory of Russia and the territory of an average European country) Moreover, it is economically impossible in Russia to equalize salaries everywhere, this is nonsense. Well, there is no way a settlement with 100 thousand inhabitants can compare with Moscow or another millionaire, the reasons are objective.
More about salaries: every resident of Russia by the standards of India, if we talk about small settlements in India, is an epic rich man ^ _ ^ But this is about nothing. So it is here in Europe. The Norwegians are doing well, right? Is it okay that everyone is in debt like silk? Loans, loans. Those who work receive well and generally do not complain. Most likely, let's say, it's certainly better to live there than, let's say, the average in Russia. But don't idealize.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Do they have to work like ours?
In Estonia? Not forced, but then they will live on a small pension. We have several hundred euros of pensions still decently gobbled up by rent and food, plus all sorts of medicines.
By the way, no one pays anyone for self-isolation. Stay at home at your own expense.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Has the right to beat and disperse, if the rallies against Putin - you probably wanted to say that.
Lol 8) I said what I said. Rallies are legal only in the Russian Federation when they are authorized. Get permission and go. And if you didn't get it, don't be surprised ...
Provocateurs should be identified and punished, gradually, I'm sure you will do it, and the protests of the silly people will stop. Do you want to protest? Easy: sanction the meeting. Dot.
Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote: I
forgot to say, VRUN, that in case of pogroms and active actions of a hooligan character, damage to property.
I'm not lying, no insults are needed, otherwise you will go to the ban. Write normally, I'm serious, write normally.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
The Constitution has supreme legal force, direct effect and is applied throughout the country. Laws and other legal acts adopted in the Russian Federation must not contradict the Constitution.
Right. If your rights are violated, you go to court to defend your rights, it's elementary. And if you don't go to court and whine, that's your problem.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
active bully character
I saw what the novolnats were doing at the protests in Moscow, this corresponds to what you say. Provocations against the police, hooliganism. Sometimes fences are broken, cars are beaten, for example. There is a video, everything is visible. Including fakes with blood, when a bag of paint flew at the cop to shoot a plot, as supposedly someone's head was punched. Who's lying then? THEY are lying, slandering the police, who were very restrained. Highly. And then other clever people also give out addresses and names of employees into the public space, violating the laws of the country.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
HAHAHAH! Peaceful rally
There is a video where some aggressive fools do not behave very peacefully, they are punished. And, politely, babysitting with them. I would take them all on a polygraph to begin with, and then to see a psychologist.
They didn't even use weapons, they didn't even pour water on anyone.

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
What a LIE !!!! Hehe, I almost fell out of my chair laughing. See enough zombies and carry a blizzard! you are not from Estonia, to begin with!
Are you completely stupid? ))) I'm from Estonia, I've always been from there. Everyone who knows me or knew me here will confirm.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
There is no vaccine in Russia, there is a prototype that has not passed the test
Whose test is that?
PS
Once again, write normally and do not dare to offend me, I will not let anyone do it.