3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 13.10.20 11:11 pm

Coronavirus on PG v.3

https://forums.playground.ru/talk/koronavirus_na_pg_v_2-991124/
114 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 17.10.20

And I warned you.

P
Pilat. 08.11.20

B
BioGen 08.11.20

Covid he morons a little invigorated

M
MelShlemming 08.11.20

They created a new theme. Coronavirus is no longer relevant.

f
furasawayuki 02.12.20

Fak

C
Cultman 08.12.20

And I drilled on the concrete so worked that as much water from the ear flowed. Or is it coronavirus? One of his manifestations. No one works under it, so they don't know. I'm the only one who hasn't been like anything...

C
Cultman 08.12.20

And I drilled on the concrete so worked that as much water from the ear flowed. Or is it coronavirus? One of his manifestations. No one works under it, so they don't know. I'm the only one who hasn't been like anything...

D
D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Cultman
Doctors and medical staff continue to leave, and the queues for doctors are increasing, the risk increases. But everyone must wear masks in public places. And for any "sneeze" there are covids. That's why he laid out a picchu with an arrow. If you go to the hospital, you must do a test for covid. If the operation is the same. The most interesting thing is that not a test for antibodies, but specifically for covid, which can be negative if the virus descends into the lungs.
Masks are also not clear:

Probably, that's why they are needed change after 1.5-2 hours. But I personally don’t do it, and where they don’t serve without it (or don’t let it in), I put it on below the nose. So it’s easier to breathe. I try to wear it as little as possible.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Cultman
In Russia, you cannot be law-abiding, they will sit on your neck and create even harsher conditions under which there will be "violators" of artificial regimes anyway

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Cultman
Cultman wrote:
What for you it?
I don't give a shit about the CIA-shnikov. I constantly download 70GB to change the version of the game - it's so-so pleasure. For example, Metro Exodus I have a GOG version, I downloaded it with my face once all. I can transfer it to any section or disk in the installed form and then just select the folder with this game in GOG. This is very convenient when there is an SSD with a small volume. With Steam, this did not work for me.
The exception is Cyberpunk, I'm testing it
Cultman wrote:
I don't know, maybe because of this it was applied at all?
He is from herpes

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Hai hivi, how funny it is in the European Union that they are shouting not to dare to take the Russian vaccine, otherwise we will introduce sanctions, it is the United States that will lead us to victory over the covid, and here in Russia Denis and others like him are jumping screaming and we will go north. Social networks vivat, Only who controls social networks?

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
What an unpleasant meeting. Obedient Indian, and you have already pricked yourself from the crown?

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
No, and I'm not going to. And not because I don’t believe, but because I only get to the hospital when the ambulance takes me away. But this does not in any way negate the fact that you speak as the Yankees want, a typical popazition.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
Maybe I agree with them? I don’t cling to this shit myself, only for a couple of minutes near the checkout in the store. True, in some stores they force me to wear gloves. But here I insured myself with cotton for 25 rubles. And you, probably, on the street wearing a mask and wearing gloves from the crown, are saving yourself from the crown? But here it is already your purely religious occupation, ceremonies, so to speak).

u
uijh5465 17.12.20

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.12.20

https://ok.ru/profile/363024813/video/2309045553837
This is exactly what I wrote about above

L
LAGARIUM 24.12.20

already tired of this fake maskishaw virus

L
LAGARIUM 24.12.20

I didn’t wear the muzzle of a slave and I’m not going to let them wear Satanists

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
As you can see, our vaccine is the safest so far, 20 people in Norway alone celebrated the service of the spider, and faith in your social networks hahaha. So read the social networks and keep up to date. And you can't say that this film of Russia 24 about Beslan is banned on YouTube, but I don't want to see Ksyusha. And you invite me to believe them? Yes, not masks, I don’t wear gloves. But yours cannot be, because it cannot, where the wild Indians go to the holy state. This is already obvious to you, too.