3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShraM707 26.10.19 03:21 am

The game pirates on the net!!!! (Borderlands)

A pirated version of Borderlands you can play online. And help us in this applet Gameranger it is possible to download from here http://www.gameranger.com/. download the prog, install, signup and start GameRanger. in the Section, select My Games and you will get those games that you can play through it. Borderlands one of many. Just order 600 games. So...I'm a bit otexa from the topic =) Seeing the room go to the one that will like it and Go! enjoy a cooperative game! =)
Yes and also one... a little Prog on the net inglish, and basically there is a Bazaar in English, between users... so the need for language skills is present, but not sure =) good Luck!
385 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShraM707 26.10.19

A pirated version of Borderlands you can play online. And help us in this applet Gameranger it is possible to download from here http://www.gameranger.com/. download the prog, install, signup and start GameRanger. in the Section, select My Games and you will get those games that you can play through it. Borderlands one of many. Just order 600 games. So...I'm a bit otexa from the topic =) Seeing the room go to the one that will like it and Go! enjoy a cooperative game! =)
Yes and also one... a little Prog on the net inglish, and basically there is a Bazaar in English, between users... so the need for language skills is present, but not sure =) good Luck!

d
daftCAT7 26.10.19

Actually it comes without any software,the game does not require licenses for online, not download any crap.

d
daftCAT7 26.10.19

Actually it comes without any software,the game does not require licenses for online, not download any crap.

p
propp92 26.10.19

Yes there is no unnecessary software to play this game online! I have the pirates eat, play leg and rejoice! There are 2 version of the game through the LAN or through the Internet (another story). For the Internet, you need only to register in the game (to fill in 4 fields) and choose any server from the list or create your own! =)

p
propp92 26.10.19

Yes there is no unnecessary software to play this game online! I have the pirates eat, play leg and rejoice! There are 2 version of the game through the LAN or through the Internet (another story). For the Internet, you need only to register in the game (to fill in 4 fields) and choose any server from the list or create your own! =)

R
Rhino_666 26.10.19

propp92
yeah zaregilsja 15 min job and then disconnect and failed to login

R
Rhino_666 26.10.19

propp92
yeah zaregilsja 15 min job and then disconnect and failed to login

R
Rowey 26.10.19

I don't know any other you have played online for 4 hours without break and nothing came out so that does not swing and the line play =)

R
Rowey 26.10.19

I don't know any other you have played online for 4 hours without break and nothing came out so that does not swing and the line play =)

p
propp92 26.10.19

Rhino_666 anything like it! play and enjoy!=) ban do me no waiting! =)

p
propp92 26.10.19

Rhino_666 anything like it! play and enjoy!=) ban do me no waiting! =)

a
artemka1308 26.10.19

I thought through it in Hamachi to play and then EV and it's fine works on pirated versions.

a
artemka1308 26.10.19

I thought through it in Hamachi to play and then EV and it's fine works on pirated versions.

o
oda1993 26.10.19

He played on the pirates

o
oda1993 26.10.19

He played on the pirates

p
punisher1885 26.10.19

THE PROBLEM AS RHINO 666 A BIT AND THEN VOOSCHE INET CUT DOWN WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

p
punisher1885 26.10.19

THE PROBLEM AS RHINO 666 A BIT AND THEN VOOSCHE INET CUT DOWN WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

To play pirates over the network dumb , but sometimes conectica

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

To play pirates over the network dumb , but sometimes conectica

p
propp92 26.10.19

punisher1885 I mean the Internet is cut??? o_o quite chtol all Internet or only in the game of throws?