3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShraM707 26.10.19 03:21 am

The game pirates on the net!!!! (Borderlands)

A pirated version of Borderlands you can play online. And help us in this applet Gameranger it is possible to download from here http://www.gameranger.com/. download the prog, install, signup and start GameRanger. in the Section, select My Games and you will get those games that you can play through it. Borderlands one of many. Just order 600 games. So...I'm a bit otexa from the topic =) Seeing the room go to the one that will like it and Go! enjoy a cooperative game! =)
Yes and also one... a little Prog on the net inglish, and basically there is a Bazaar in English, between users... so the need for language skills is present, but not sure =) good Luck!
385 Comments
Sort by:
p
propp92 26.10.19

punisher1885 I mean the Internet is cut??? o_o quite chtol all Internet or only in the game of throws?

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

ShraM707
Thank you very much, and I can create? (you just about it did not write well so I thought)

How to install this program? It is necessary to introduce invaid code, and where can I get

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

ShraM707
Thank you very much, and I can create? (you just about it did not write well so I thought)

How to install this program? It is necessary to introduce invaid code, and where can I get

S
ShraM707 26.10.19

Yes myself is also possible to create servers. Invaid code, hmm...strange. I just dovno Regan, was and forgot Cho has entered, and where. But basically I write all sorts of rubbish. Write anything...for example your phone number And try to install. In that case if it does not, then play it using Garena there is also the recently opened service Borderlands

S
ShraM707 26.10.19

Yes myself is also possible to create servers. Invaid code, hmm...strange. I just dovno Regan, was and forgot Cho has entered, and where. But basically I write all sorts of rubbish. Write anything...for example your phone number And try to install. In that case if it does not, then play it using Garena there is also the recently opened service Borderlands

D
DODYa 26.10.19

dude!help I want to play online! I have already created an account but it says to play you need to download the patch version 1.01 and when I launched this garbage!(This package will only update the retail DVD version of Borderlands. lf you purchased your copy from an online digital distribution service that allowed you to download the product, then you must receive updates from them.)HELP CHO DO I NEED???

D
DODYa 26.10.19

dude!help I want to play online! I have already created an account but it says to play you need to download the patch version 1.01 and when I launched this garbage!(This package will only update the retail DVD version of Borderlands. lf you purchased your copy from an online digital distribution service that allowed you to download the product, then you must receive updates from them.)HELP CHO DO I NEED???

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

Patch download

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

Patch download

D
DODYa 26.10.19

I downloaded but it video(This package will only update the retail DVD version of Borderlands. lf you purchased your copy from an online digital distribution service that allowed you to download the product, then you must receive updates from them.)and even neustanovivshiesya!

D
DODYa 26.10.19

I downloaded but it video(This package will only update the retail DVD version of Borderlands. lf you purchased your copy from an online digital distribution service that allowed you to download the product, then you must receive updates from them.)and even neustanovivshiesya!

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

Someone wrote that we should put REPACK

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

Someone wrote that we should put REPACK

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

Not multipost. If I delete 1 message then a prompt :)

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

Not multipost. If I delete 1 message then a prompt :)

k
keybad 26.10.19

If you have the Repack from Reloaded to version 1.01 will poputchitsa and patch 1.01 Reloaded

The game is completely free play over LAN and over the Internet, it takes 20 seconds to register directly in the game. Account free from games in General, I do not care what pirates, this service works with 1995-and does not apply to the game directly, just provides a service. No bans never happened.

Game and-no need to for it was to open ports (firewall open, and/or router to forwarding): 7777, 27900, 28900-28910. When direct access is nothing to do, everything works.

You can certainly izgolyatsya and using Hamachi, and through OpenVPN, and through gameranger and even in Garen playing on virtual LAN. But what if the game works now :)

Met with foreigners, exchanged clothes, fun shooting. As a ball nicely.

k
keybad 26.10.19

If you have the Repack from Reloaded to version 1.01 will poputchitsa and patch 1.01 Reloaded

The game is completely free play over LAN and over the Internet, it takes 20 seconds to register directly in the game. Account free from games in General, I do not care what pirates, this service works with 1995-and does not apply to the game directly, just provides a service. No bans never happened.

Game and-no need to for it was to open ports (firewall open, and/or router to forwarding): 7777, 27900, 28900-28910. When direct access is nothing to do, everything works.

You can certainly izgolyatsya and using Hamachi, and through OpenVPN, and through gameranger and even in Garen playing on virtual LAN. But what if the game works now :)

Met with foreigners, exchanged clothes, fun shooting. As a ball nicely.

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

keybad
why do SOMETHING in addition to the registration to do? Just have an account and play

S
Super Kote 26.10.19

keybad
why do SOMETHING in addition to the registration to do? Just have an account and play

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 26.10.19

I can't LOG with your accompaniment and EV too...
1. says my Akka are already sitting or problems with the Internet
2. says service GameSpy temporarily not available
repak