3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garryman 25.10.20 04:43 pm

Pranks in Far Cry (Far Cry)

Then on a realist jumped from the waterfall (mission "Dam"), came out, and I'm already on the banks of the shrek waiting :).
And some do not sink, and go "on the water aki on dry" and become each other in the queue. I even dived under them and looked at their soles of boots. That's cool!
234 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.10.20

Yes, cool!

K
Kefka 25.10.20

I've already everyone up with my inscription. The real joke is when the mutants are around the corner, nothing can be done to you and die from gunshots in the hands. However, this is probably already idiocy.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.10.20

Yes, that's idiotic!

G
Garryman 25.10.20

You shouldn't have done that - in reality it happens: a bullet hits the hand, and comes out of the head :( ((

H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.10.20

It's a living bullet!

G
Garryman 25.10.20

Not alive, but with a shifted center of gravity.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.10.20

WHICH FORUM?

K
Kefka 25.10.20

There is also a joke: when the enemy hits you at night in the fog from a distance of 150 meters without night vision and binoculars (and you lie in the grass). But this is again idiocy... But here the extreme really cooled on the penultimate level on the island with a bunch of monsters and 10 rounds. The reptiles are being bullied...

G
Garryman 25.10.20

You can see in the grass, but you can't in the bushes.
Here's another joke: when I first flew on a hang glider on the other side of the river, I flew to the precipice, on which the stronghold of the merks.So they jumped to me from the cliff (8-10 meters). I've never seen anything like this anywhere else (and it's not a glitch)...

K
Kefka 25.10.20

A similar thing was at the training: the hired men saw me on the other side of the bay got into a jeep and drove to me ... ... Across the sea...... Aki Christ on water...... Well, and there will be water to them down ...

K
Kefka 25.10.20

You're going to have to be a joke. It turns out you can aim, shooting from stationary installations, and switch the position of the shooter-driver when you go in a boat or jeep (button running). At the "regulator" level there is a container on the chains, and if you shoot the first two, you can get to the sniper - 10 rounds. But what shocked me most at this level was that over one of the doors hang a clock showing real time (i.e. cool - in the world of farcical night, and the clock shows, for example, 12:30).

p
polll 25.10.20

Here's a fun one! For the inability to pass the game normally (described in another topic how helicopters appear image disappears) pass as Hitman pancake ie on the belly and under the bushes. On the cargo ship the boat shot off, descending to the shore and on the upper deck did not fight at all. In the fort waited in the tunnel and he flew away ... On the pier, this man swam up to me when I was under the pier in the water boulded (and chopper over me circled!!) After the deltoplan through the bushes and trees shuffling to the next without losing a life.
About the results of this stupid experiment will report (if you wonder who will be....)

G
Garryman 25.10.20

Don't turn into a creeping bastard. :) At least take the machete with you - jumpers from him with two blows die.
And you've noticed And I experimented with the shark: I shot her with a rope, dragged her into the water, and she was only on her side and could swim, then shot, and I :) started to scream.

A
Amor 25.10.20

And no one tried: being on the tower, shoot at the bangs that are crowding down the floor? It's very funny... They can't hit you!

G
Garryman 25.10.20

Funnier to throw grenades there - that's the fly 8)

H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.10.20

That's right!

J
Jeronimo 25.10.20

I have this joke. At the level of the Catacombs, when you enter the room where the hiredmen descend on the ropes and the trigenes. When you the hired men and they're already dead, they still go to the same place, but they don't shoot. Who's a man.

P
PlayGround.ru 25.10.20

This joke I had every time at a new passage (passed 3 times) in the same place. They're all in bullet holes and they're going through their legs. And the last time the same incident in the mutant uprising.
Several more times the corpses hung in the air, and after you shot them, fall to the floor.
It's very strange how such bugs leaked. The game is licensed from "Buki."

A
Asfodel 25.10.20

By the way, scientists at FC read the journal Evil Science. And the mercenaries are the "playmer."

A
Asfodel 25.10.20

2 Kefka
You didn't know about jeeps and boats in nature?