3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garryman 25.10.20 04:43 pm

Pranks in Far Cry (Far Cry)

Then on a realist jumped from the waterfall (mission "Dam"), came out, and I'm already on the banks of the shrek waiting :).
And some do not sink, and go "on the water aki on dry" and become each other in the queue. I even dived under them and looked at their soles of boots. That's cool!
234 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Bektyashkin 25.10.20

yes I played in the return to paradise fuflo full

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 25.10.20

It's quite a normal modification. There's no one here who cares about your opinion. Remember that.

M
Maickle Fort 25.10.20

How do I highlight the text in bold? highlight the text with the mouse, then click on the letter B I or U !!!

I
Ilya Bektyashkin 25.10.20

although yes you're right

S

Scout_kostya, there are letters just above your text.
B - as you have already understood, highlights in bold, black font.
I - tilts the text.
U - emphasizes the text.

If you can't figure it out, then put the word (without a space) and at the end of the word (similarly, without a space). It's going to work. Do the same with inclination, only instead of the letter "b" put "i" and with emphasis, put the letter "u."

A
ALLEXGAME 25.10.20

I have a glitch, at the level of "mutant rebellion", before the entrance to the "archive" where on the turn there are special forces with shields, that's the king that was ... When I crossed the bridge and climbed the tower to shoot from there from the rocket launcher special forces, shot but a little missed, and they ran, then built in a row and ran towards the helipad (it is poorly visible from the trees) there just stood a helicopter, it sat in it and flew away, they saw me so scared)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

S

ALLEXGAME, crazy. They can not run away in a helicopter, because if they run there the game flies out with a mistake.

S

It should, because this process in the game should not be. Developers probably probably made it on purpose.

A
ALLEXGAME 25.10.20

Shephard, that's the thing every now and then that she didn't fly out! I calmly went on the game, but! then when the game passed decided to repeat the same in that place, they did not run anywhere and on the contrary on me fell on ...

S

Look, she just had to fly out.

A
ALLEXGAME 25.10.20

I've noticed that if you're on your way to the SWAT team as soon as they show up around the corner, but you haven't noticed yet, just a couple of seconds later. run out of the building 2 dudes (scientists in my opinion) and run just on the plane and fly away ... so conceived initially, and there was such a time when those two flew away, I from the tower on the commandos began to shoot they ran in the direction of the turn. They stood up to the mountain (even a little bit) there and stayed....

S

I don't argue about scientists, the script is triggered so that they run to the helicopter and fly away. I'm going to argue about the soldiers.

S

Yes, the trigger. That's him.

G
Gauguin 25.10.20

Oh you're talking about a mutant uprising! There's a helicopter at the end near the main archive building. So there scientists in a helicopter can fly, or may not fly away. Then the helicopter just stays on the site. You can't get into it, I tried. Unfortunately, some technology is not available to me.

H
Helena No4ka 25.10.20

Let him develop forums, or they die something... It's only been three months. Some users write four years after the last post.

H
Helena No4ka 25.10.20

And that happens XDDD. Especially on True Crime LA forums.
And on the subju: In some mods like "Commando" I met Valerie as an enemy. It was so unexpected... She brutally twisted her evil face and started shooting at me with an assault rifle :)

G
Gauguin 25.10.20

Did you create your cards?

G
Gauguin 25.10.20

There are no questions on the editor (six and a half years I play, what can be the questions?) I created his cards, well, I can not say that masterpieces, but quite acceptable.

c
cs-maniak 25.10.20

I kill an ordinary monster he dies but does not fall and from his head begins to grow some pillar and grows without stopping already in the sky there and everything grows! and another lag in the game was on the ship immortal man! I spent all my clothes on him and he didn't die.

c
cs-maniak 25.10.20

HD))) probably!