3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garryman 25.10.20 04:43 pm

Pranks in Far Cry (Far Cry)

Then on a realist jumped from the waterfall (mission "Dam"), came out, and I'm already on the banks of the shrek waiting :).
And some do not sink, and go "on the water aki on dry" and become each other in the queue. I even dived under them and looked at their soles of boots. That's cool!
234 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asfodel 25.10.20

Ghosts live on a cargo ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was dred without Vaseline Crowe I suddenly noticed with horror (imagine!) that the corpse of one of the mercenaries for no apparent reason went up in the air and flew to Cosmos, aza him and everything that was not nailed to the deck (except me). ;)

P
PlayGround.ru 25.10.20

Did you take the bus?

Z
Zumby 25.10.20

I was pleased with the theme, when in the shrek on all the move on the jeep drove, this one wither at once, but the jeep soared to the heavens and swirled in one place at breakneck speed

v
vtnhf 25.10.20

And I have at the level of the river (? it's when only mc)such a glitch was: I threw stones on top, then jumped and immediately lay in the bushes on the left, all the monsters around me crowded and look at me like a jerk.2 minutes lay wanted to start again, and then took a chance - ran into
end of the level and passed

S
Sasha. 25.10.20

The best joke is the same phrase"Suck, I'll pull the eye on the ass, I'll shoot like a dog!

N
Nahal 25.10.20

I jumped on the roof of the building. And the second one from below ran and shouted the themes of the soldiers. like"i'm going to pull an eye on it" and all that. It was a number. I'm all crazy with rye. But then no matter how hard I tried to do it, there was no such circus.

k
klk 25.10.20

(when the dudes on the ropes come down), so, after everyone died down at the right wall weighs a white radio phone. Is he there?

H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.10.20

The pig screamed like that?

T
Timoha- 25.10.20

I was most pleased when I go into the room and there are two peppers behind the computer sitting and rustling... I threw them a croutons on the clav... BLINN (screamed someone) BAH!!

m
mongol 25.10.20

most likely in most glitches, legs grow from the patch 1.2.
I almost got my roof ripped off. I was playing on level 3, and I was waiting for a global allos. making my way to the stairs I threw the jeep, sorted out the hooligans, and decided to climb the stairs with comfort in the car. I turned around and realized that the kashchenko was crying at me, in the driver's seat sat a grunt, led the car, to warm up, and on a pair with a guy sitting next to me promised to pull my eye on my own ass."
I didn't feel bad, but I didn't have time to take a picture!

G
Gamer Zmey 25.10.20

Just one glitch, and then terrors and monsters play INKI-PUKI

R
Roderik 25.10.20

Interesting feint with ears on a rusty aircraft carrier. Once there is a save of the game before going to the upper deck - you can generally score on everything and jump into the water. With mercenaries and helicopter can no longer fight, as the inflatable boat is already hanging on chains at the aircraft carrier. You just have to sail the aircraft carrier, shoot the chains holding the boat, get into it. And forward towards the sunset... You will be seen in the back from the deck stunned by such arrogance mercenaries.

I
Ironman 25.10.20

There was such a joke in FC2. The bottom line is this. I'm flying on a hamer to the beach. And there's Bibizian Tueva, who's a couch. First, they're out of machine gun. Then it came - their demand to press at speed. So I'm driving back and forth on the beach, pushing the bastards and the old and the young, and they're still chasing me herds. Then I watch they somehow bored and on me arachnava "man" 20-30 rod. Well, I think it's yours... It wasn't like that. I crash into the thick of it... At first I thought it was a glitch. I watch everything around spinning, spinning... In general, it was whirling for a long time... And it stopped. I look back, I'm in a hamer - around incomprehensible terrain. I found myself on the other side of the island. Hamer lost his health. I went to put them down again... How many did not repeat this did not work.

c
creator 25.10.20

And in my headlight2 on the 1st level such a mule occurred. In the place where the team of Marines in a jeep fight with a crowd of mutants. So there was a herd of wild boars grazed near the hut. Well, I'm a little used to monkey guns from afar. They ran to me and tore up innocent piglets along the way. Well, I've killed all the cheburashek, then I go to the jeep with the soldiers, and they like dug-in sit and do not move, as if they had AI DISABLE happened (well, as in the second half). I shot them with a grenade, the jeep exploded. That's where the fun is. One Marine survived, and I got into a fight with him before his bullets ran out. So he saw so much malice on me that he snuck his chicken endlessly and yelled at me all sorts of unpleasant words. And what's amazing was I couldn't finish him off. I'm shooting at him, and he's standing. Well, I spat on him and moved on.
Here's the story about a whipped crooked add-on. I'm just starting to get through it.

I
Ironman 25.10.20

2 creator
Yes, indeed, there is such a hamer and such a soldier on the same beach where the Bibisian was pressing. Respect.

Z
ZELO 25.10.20

Also in the second farcrae in the 1st mission next to the hut jump out of the jeep and swim to a new point, and at this time some cupcake jumps into the water and swims after me, at first I thought, kill me wants, but even shots 75 in the head did not help, in the end tried to run after me almost the whole mission showing no signs of aggression. He calmed down only stuck on the stairs when you go down into the cave with monsters. Just like that.

c
creator 25.10.20

Mdaa can't tell me any, the gags did that addon.

B
BLOODRAYNE2 25.10.20

and here's another gag not to put a patch ADM 64

a
alLieNd 25.10.20

By the way, I've seen this stuff:
as you know, at the end of the game Doyle goes into a different world.
but recently I caught the eye of one addition, where it was said: "... and again to our aid is Doyle..."

???

A
Arisha 25.10.20

I have such a joke at the level of the Archive. Went out on a long terrace like her (below
bay, on that shore a huge tank, over the bay a system of bridges and pipes), shot
all of the sniper, and in the distance was a helicopter with the shooter. He never rose, as I made him out of
Rocket launchers drowned out. So, when I approached him at a safe distance, because of
Palms began to shoot that unfinished pepper. And at least he's hens: he's all over the holes,
it's fun to watch. Then I got angry and decided to approach and finish him off at point-blank range -- not here
Was! He started watering in bursts, and he lives, dog. I went around the helicopter on the other side, so
He's got his head turned 180 degrees, he can't shoot me, but he can't get me to do it.
it never succeeded. I was leaving him, I went on, and he was in my back...