3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Under which time zone run earlier? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello world. Due to the fact that the play is already impatient, the question in what time zone the game will come out earlier, what would be with the back of the launcher and start playing, where that heard that Australia, maybe someone has more information and whether it is easy to go under the magaz under the in the back of Sydney?
152 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Name 09.11.20

yondaime174
That is, on the night of the 9th to the 10th? Thanks for the response

l
loorise 09.11.20

TarantinoDetka
windscribe, but Australia is only available in the Pro version

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

TarantinoDetka
zen vpn, there it is free 1 day if you regency, convenient kind of

T
Treschina 09.11.20

Chet is not clear, some write from 9 to 10 maul at 12 Moscow time, others in 23...

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

Crack
The game should come out in the tenth at 00:01 (if through ubisoft connect bought, in Epik, etc. later), if you use the VPN and change the country to New zealand then you can already play today at 14 01 (on THEC) if my calculations are correct, if not, still wait a little (just no normal schedule for cities, but only on the continents...)

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

It's free to bet on The Wayc.

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

Stas Kezhun
TarantinoDetka
UrbanVPN Simple and Working VPN

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

stasikusm
Is it available on Windows? Like browser-only and mobile phones

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

James_Mails
On the browser is, and what is the problem, you only need to pump the launcher at the time of release.

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

Crack
Are you going to tell you about the WSN support service? And they have nothing more to do, to ban those who have a game, anyway, would still appear.

T
Treschina 09.11.20

And for the apne acc will not be banned?

A
AtamanM 09.11.20

Crack
I wouldn't recommend taking a chance on a couple of hours. They haven't updated their rules a long time ago. You can get a ban for using the drink.

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

stasikusm
It makes no sense to pump a launcher, just when you go into the program you have a yubisoft connect the country will be the same where you live, VPC for the browser works only in the browser, no more, you need to install it on the PC (well, maybe I do not know something, but it is unlikely)...

Crack
As far as I know - no, and should not...

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

Shorter... An hour and forty-five minutes left until November 10 in New York. I hope it works (although I'm going to have to put it on a couple for three hours). But I'll be back)

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

AtamanM
Rules? Where is?

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

Stas Kezhun
AtamanM
yes, there's a rule that you can't use VPN before, I haven't seen them at all) but I think they're going to sit and check each user whether they're using VPN or not... Although who knows
I quote: "24. Bypassing the service's regional restrictions with proxies, VPNs, or other tools."

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

And if you bought it in the epic, can you somehow run through the Jubilee Connect? Now I'm swinging it in connect, xz like.

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

James_Mails
I think if it was a multiplayer, they'd be in control. Or if you sawed the review, or the stream. And so - if for themselves - it is unlikely that they will look at it at all. Many of the Dogs Legion ran like this and they didn't care.

l
loorise 09.11.20

stasikusm
it will be run through ubisoft connect, because the epic is connected to your yubissoft account and the game appears in the library of the yubi

l
loorise 09.11.20

James_Mails
I went through the clock only in the launcher, the mail came a letter that came from the new region, but no bans