3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Showy DiMak 26.10.19 04:05 am

Alan Wake-a game for once? (Alan Wake)

Alan was for 3 days and more as it is not drawn to it.Please fix the gameplay by the end of the game:forest,hell,light,woods,forest,mountains,devils,light,again, hell,forest,damn,damn,damn,damn!!!...Oh, also, sometimes day trips are limited to for player jobs go there,listen to what you say,then go for Pribram(need to go slow and prolong the pleasure of stay in this terrible tyagomotina as daytime locations, not all of course I but often small).Listening is certainly an interesting dialogue,and then not understand where the nightmare begins again...the FOREST TOMANY FOREST,DEVILS,GUN,LANTERN,HELL,LIGHT,the FOREST,AND AGAIN the DEVILS!!!
And you going, Alan will throw the game on the shelf, or continue to kollekcionirovat manuscript,look for radios and televisions,to replay the game on other difficulty levels(if someone is already doing these things,explain why)?
105 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koshkama 26.10.19

I also went on the normal difficulty, and somehow does not pull. And for the thrill of the game you 5 points! All correctly made!

K
Koshkama 26.10.19

I would also add: Forest, Woods, bushes, lamp, devils, gun, bulldozer, light grenade, flying barrel)

H
Hippie_Dog 26.10.19

Play at once, definitely.

A
Alex_TDI 26.10.19

was on normal difficulty, and are no longer attracted to play (waiting for continuation)

M
MaccerOne 26.10.19

Not pulls, 2 days exhausted

H
H-Zibit 26.10.19

a one-off game

M
MrWake 26.10.19

well, as anyone....And just Max Payne your on how many playthroughs?At one time definitely!!there just do sberatelstvi no no!! And it's a great game!!I'm Alan 3 times proshol have collected all the transmission looked at(who in the story the first time rode?) Well, none of you really into the story rode I'm not that sure I know it!And Max is also a variety of gameplay didn't suffer.....but Max and twist to the genre.And Alan is just an excellent game!

X
XboxHater 26.10.19

Max Payne 2-3 times and then one zdolbitsa.

i
igorek008 26.10.19

I went through the game until only 1 time on normal difficulty and understood the plot of the 30% going to replay the ball high complexity)

U
Ukropchik 26.10.19

No, no you what. Not at the same time, I don't collect all the pages ,not looking at all programs on TV will not rest.

F
Frane 26.10.19

So, too, once the game went like I thought, no longer sit down to play but conductive even in recent times hunting again then as niut still play)

M
McEclipse 26.10.19

Went to the normal conductive pass DLS to play in what thread will comarr)

q
qeed 26.10.19

the game was cool,the flood of DLS 1-well, even tired,2-LDS-damn well when the end of the episode,the 2nd time for sure neproydet

A
Arigo 26.10.19

Well, Yes! times two three!

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 26.10.19

Not one that's for sure. 3-4 times you can pass safely

W
Wild Rider 26.10.19

I think once on normal and once on nightmare and all.

N
N1KO 26.10.19

Alas, the game draws its plot, so have to take it again, is that ten years from now, when nostalgia strikes.

b
big fear 26.10.19

1 time passed. Not anymore. Because to collect all the pages - too lazy and boring.

D
Dimon051097 26.10.19

not a game then finally the class but pass again, too lazy but I'm saying in Nightmare mode, but more understand but in order fully to understand the game you need to buy DLC the writer and the game me ash sunk into the soul

G
Gentelman 26.10.19

no. but with her, passing by a hundred times and looking for all the flasks/page manuscript is not worth it.