3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Showy DiMak 26.10.19 04:05 am

Alan Wake-a game for once? (Alan Wake)

Alan was for 3 days and more as it is not drawn to it.Please fix the gameplay by the end of the game:forest,hell,light,woods,forest,mountains,devils,light,again, hell,forest,damn,damn,damn,damn!!!...Oh, also, sometimes day trips are limited to for player jobs go there,listen to what you say,then go for Pribram(need to go slow and prolong the pleasure of stay in this terrible tyagomotina as daytime locations, not all of course I but often small).Listening is certainly an interesting dialogue,and then not understand where the nightmare begins again...the FOREST TOMANY FOREST,DEVILS,GUN,LANTERN,HELL,LIGHT,the FOREST,AND AGAIN the DEVILS!!!
And you going, Alan will throw the game on the shelf, or continue to kollekcionirovat manuscript,look for radios and televisions,to replay the game on other difficulty levels(if someone is already doing these things,explain why)?
105 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Severis 26.10.19

I went 2 times on different difficulty levels for 3 shubilla not yet experienced but still pass the mandatory

M
Monolitovec Haron 26.10.19

The game is just super.The plot is extremely addictive,the atmosphere is awesome.Went once,but probably will go again to collect the remaining pages and see the missed Night keys.

F
Frost_47 26.10.19

This is a game I will replay in his entire life.

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

Not one ,but a very long time interval.

A
ABEHrEP 26.10.19

Mark GZ
well, as anyone....And just Max Payne your on how many playthroughs?At one time definitely!!there just do sberatelstvi no no!!
In Max Payne 2 when passing through different levels of complexity different endings okda...

W
WASWAS 26.10.19

I think pride 1 time but I will try to understand the story of MT 2 times to pass the interest personally, I won't have it's not an RPG which can and 100 times the feather to pass due to the different developments of character or different endings or....

J
Jackson[x] 26.10.19

There would be at least one time to master, it is very long.

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

Well still 6 episodes need to stretch.

b
bomba333 26.10.19

Patch v1.03.16.4825 for the game Alan Wake http://lair4soft.ru/all-for-games/patch/33-patch-v103164825-dlya-igry-alan-wake.html

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 26.10.19

This game for ages!!

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

Rather every once a year.

D
Dreamfall Fan 26.10.19

It myltse on 0 times.

A
ABEHrEP 26.10.19

Dreamfall Fan
It myltse on 0 times.
Alas, but Your comment about. However, as your life.

D
Dreamfall Fan 26.10.19

A u vas popka podgorela.

W
WilderTier 26.10.19

Not one for sure

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 26.10.19

And not for two. The game is quite good, worth the money.

G
GarretSSS 26.10.19

For everybody. I liked the game with its dark atmosphere and detective moments. But pereprohodit it will be unlikely. So, relax, ruffle some feathers, but without fanaticism.

L
Lavuer 26.10.19

Passed the game the first time for normal and a couple of times on the nightmare. Nothing annoying, on the contrary, the plot notice the little things design and buns during the second pass.

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

Here's a good example

M
Marongo 26.10.19

the game not even once, and half...the gameplay is very monotonous..finish purely because of the plot..and not impressed