3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Showy DiMak 26.10.19 04:05 am

Alan Wake-a game for once? (Alan Wake)

Alan was for 3 days and more as it is not drawn to it.Please fix the gameplay by the end of the game:forest,hell,light,woods,forest,mountains,devils,light,again, hell,forest,damn,damn,damn,damn!!!...Oh, also, sometimes day trips are limited to for player jobs go there,listen to what you say,then go for Pribram(need to go slow and prolong the pleasure of stay in this terrible tyagomotina as daytime locations, not all of course I but often small).Listening is certainly an interesting dialogue,and then not understand where the nightmare begins again...the FOREST TOMANY FOREST,DEVILS,GUN,LANTERN,HELL,LIGHT,the FOREST,AND AGAIN the DEVILS!!!
And you going, Alan will throw the game on the shelf, or continue to kollekcionirovat manuscript,look for radios and televisions,to replay the game on other difficulty levels(if someone is already doing these things,explain why)?
105 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 26.10.19

jarud
The Mass Defect of the gameplay is in the style of duck-regenerarii-perekalivatsja is better, right?
People first offered the game with unusual gameplay, but they see he is boring. Better than the standard shooting and a standard shelter? Sad, Oh how sad.

Headluck
Passed the first time normal, second time on nightmare. And it really was a nightmare when in the middle of combat running out of batteries on the lantern and you are headlong trying to escape to saving a lamppost, but not run so far and start again. And such a thrill you experience when you still have time to run... This is not hid and nursed back to health.

J
Jarud 26.10.19

Klaus Meine

you know max Payne I liked,but I'm still going to go through with it because of the story.
p.s. and in General on taste and color - to each his own..

H
Headluck 26.10.19

Klaus Meine

You know I passed also and totally agree with you...the High complexity for people patient))))

M
Manuke 26.10.19

I have to be honest, after the first time I thought that the replay will not.

In June passed in a nightmare. And it was a nightmare in the flesh:)

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

For interest to forget the details of the plot and then again to play.

p
patlatyy govnar 26.10.19

For me this game is 0.01 times. She's so dull that I never mastered

A
ABEHrEP 26.10.19

hairy govnar

forgot to add: I better uncharted or heavy rain look

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.10.19

Was almost gone,searched every corner,collected all the thermos (although I have pirates) and almost all of the manuscript.Geez,I am so sick of the last Chapter.In the car, drive 100 m - kill a bunch of Somov - press the red button in the car, drive 50 metres back off the crazy jeep and the blockade on the road - gather supplies - we drive to the tunnel - kill a bunch of Somov - reaching bridge - get 10 raging drums,12 wheels,2 refrigerators,excavator - in the car - push the button kill a bunch of Somov - gather supplies - push the red button - kill the digger-push another button-go down a 15 - metre run under the falling ships and wagons pass through the Ghost town and kill COCHISE of SOMOV - jump into the trolley-kill a flock of ravens - get out of the trolley - kill the ravens and Somov under fluttering from the sky Kal - reaching the next Ghost town and find the button.

I just physically and mentally tired on this stupid Chapter,no more strength.

w
white64 26.10.19

The game is what we need! But some are right on 1 time of passing enough.

c
chumbarakasa 26.10.19

I pereproydu, and many times and.
The game has a soul, and because of it and pass.
Am I wrong?

L
Lehander 26.10.19

The game is not bad, but most of the times, not pull, it was, it was interesting, but towards the end I get bored)),but the game is still done very well

w
white64 26.10.19

Lehander
but most of the times, not pull, it was, it was interesting, but towards the end very boring
In some ways you're right

R
RUSSELL X.P 26.10.19

Completed the game on medium difficulty and whine that the game for once XD at least 2 - only at the level Nightmare you can collect all of the manuscript and to understand the whole plot. Plus the immersion is much higher. Pereprohozhu periodically this game=) was the main plot 100% remained the only additions...

G
GoliafJx 26.10.19

Passed the game in the amount of 2 times I think. After the release of the pirates and about six months ago on licence. Yes, at one time, but was happy and knocked all the achievements, including in extra company, which is really so-so, but wanted to know what will end the story. I hope for part 2

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.10.19

RUSSELL X. P
The remaining pages of the manuscript can be on the Internet to read, there's nothing important for the understanding of plot no.

L
LaFeT666 27.09.20

game for one time.

S
Skycrew777 27.09.20

One, two if in years you want to re-pass

A
Archer325 08.09.21

Passed three times for the atmosphere and the plot. IMHO, it's better to replay a good game once again than to foul the brain with all sorts of shit for oligophrenics like network shooters, warcraft or MMOs. The gameplay is really not so hot, but personally to me it does not really matter. Although the game, as already mentioned, directly refers to King, but digging deeper, it is clear that it takes roots from Lovecraft (of course, if you carefully read all of Lovecraft, and do not have a stupid superficial idea that "well, all sorts of tentacles and cosmic horrors"). The atmosphere is just awesome, I even had a desire to go to Washington state if I suddenly manage to fly to the USA (my wife has relatives there)

G
Gameprofile 14.09.21

Played three times. I like the atmosphere, my favorite game. I'm waiting for the remaster

k
kolinmah 28.10.21

Replayed the remaster. She went fine.