3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Showy DiMak 26.10.19 04:05 am

Alan Wake-a game for once? (Alan Wake)

Alan was for 3 days and more as it is not drawn to it.Please fix the gameplay by the end of the game:forest,hell,light,woods,forest,mountains,devils,light,again, hell,forest,damn,damn,damn,damn!!!...Oh, also, sometimes day trips are limited to for player jobs go there,listen to what you say,then go for Pribram(need to go slow and prolong the pleasure of stay in this terrible tyagomotina as daytime locations, not all of course I but often small).Listening is certainly an interesting dialogue,and then not understand where the nightmare begins again...the FOREST TOMANY FOREST,DEVILS,GUN,LANTERN,HELL,LIGHT,the FOREST,AND AGAIN the DEVILS!!!
And you going, Alan will throw the game on the shelf, or continue to kollekcionirovat manuscript,look for radios and televisions,to replay the game on other difficulty levels(if someone is already doing these things,explain why)?
105 Comments
Sort by:
C
C3SAR 26.10.19

maybe once,but the money it costs
went on pirates,after you already bought the collector's edition...hands do not reach to beat

G
Georg625 26.10.19

Maybe in a year with udavolstviem play)

S
SCAR. 26.10.19

For the most part - Yes.
Playing for the first time I was interested in everything - mechanics, plot, and atmosphere, etc. However, towards the end of the gameplay mechanics began to take on the monotony. Run, saw enemies, lit, shot, and more.
Starting for the second time and I did not experienced the fun that was when I passed the first time on the box (and it was more than six months ago), and actually, frankly, have just started to force myself to play again - because I was tired of the uniformity of the mechanics in the form of run, saw enemies, lit, shot, and then.

In this, Yes, Alan Wake for me personally - the game at once.
Of course, you can play again and again, but the fan and any special enjoyment from the game I won't be able to. And sorry, it's a good game.

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

Just need a good break.

S
SCAR. 26.10.19

So passed on episode per day.

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 26.10.19

SH Homecoming is better. Interesting.

I
Infiltrator 26.10.19

SH Homecoming is better - on the contrary.

S
Screw It 26.10.19

Definitely one at a time. All well described - the Bush but the forest. Bigotry, running, running. I once barely Domachevo, the second definitely will not take place.

g
get away_[667] 26.10.19

The first time was a breeze, to break away was impossible. The second time took place in order to better understand the story and find all the pages of the manuscript, and again received a delightful experience!
It is not excluded that pass for the third time, because every time I listen to the music from the game in the player, just want to return it and re-enjoy the atmosphere, characters, plot, music... fantastic game))

W
WilderTier 26.10.19

Dreamfall Fan, hmm,well, you're a brave man,it herota on the forum Alan Wake says.Courage is good,even if only Monsieur you restraint and more disclosure to your opinion,although if you zadrot COP,it's me your comment is not surprising

W
WilderTier 26.10.19

I do agree with the majority that the game should go again,but with a larger time margin.

H
Headluck 26.10.19

Only time will tell....is it worth it to go Alan....for the third time!!!

F
Frankie Crisp 26.10.19

I do not know who said that max Payne once, I'm still going through it, just passed 100 this is exactly
Alan is also the second time will pass

S
Stailet 26.10.19

Like a movie or a book, if you want to go through again, soon. I went through the game slowly, for ten days, saw everything.

S
SCAR. 26.10.19

_bonzo_
Max is not exactly at once. It seems, you can replay endlessly.

L
LtSlam09 26.10.19

More than once I couldn't go :( Very boring in the end becomes no variety in the gameplay.

t
trustedSunbro 26.10.19

Went 3 times, I'll come back :3

P
PaveL08 26.10.19

Passed the original and 2 additions in one go, great. Definitely will go back again go, the more still have not found all pages, etc.)
Now pass Us the horror is not too bad, due to the Scratch, and the track of the explosion of the tower=).

L
Left4LifebyLight[Layt] 26.10.19

Alan Wake is a game that pleasantly pass a couple of times to find more pages/ thermoses, and then long to throw and to remember what a cool game:)

m
mikoka 26.10.19

People, what are you talking about?...
Those who are bored with the game in the middle, drop it and do not pass, you are not forced, then this is not your game!! I would say, so it's not your mind game!!)) When you play it, you don't understand what we do, and why you become bored))
What you wanted to see the shootings? hiding and rolling?))

This game is a nugget! Its atmosphere is Nada to feel (to whom it is given of course)! When imbued with the plot, then there is no more boredom!
By the way the plot of the game so well wrapped that until the very end of the game don't know how it will end, why there is over...don't know what will be the next step of the hero! :)