3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 19.11.20 03:57 am

Why is only the main character still alive in the shelter? (Fallout 4)

Maybe I missed something, or maybe I haven't reached yet, or maybe they don't know it themselves, but why does only the main character wake up after the frost is turned off, and the rest of the cells are dead? and dead for an unknown reason, if GG survived then and they should have, logically. If it's a spoiler, don't write, but just tell me when it's mentioned? And if somewhere in the terminal is written, then please tell me.

P.S. And why did the staff die too? Opened a shelter too soon and got irradiated?
70 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 19.11.20

Scaevus
The staff killed the raiders who were in the bunker, and about all, there is a version that the spouse is alive with a fatal wound in cryostasis

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.20

if you read there's kind of like the staff got away with it at the beginning of the war
then came the mercenaries all defrosted and froze
either the 20 led and he was elected or so those posons who broke in purposely conceived
and those that froze they howls deadly froze like in the refrigerator

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

Scaevus
You better first pass the game, then ask such questions.
Then there are spoilers, if you do not want to spoil the impression, then do not read.

Spoilers are so. The family of GG (Wife or Husband) child chose Voltek for an experiment in the shelter. The experiment was that after a nuclear war everyone would have dirty DNA, i.e. damaged by radiation and other nasty things. So Voltek found a family with good DNA to revive the pure people of old age. (this is all learned from conversations with the head of the Institute and the performance for the Institute of Chains of Tasks)
The Institute after 230 years (I can make a mistake, long ago played. GG was a back-up if the child's DNA was defeed. That's why the GG was frozen again for 70 years.
All the staff who slept in the cryomeras were killed, they were cut off life support, for unnecessary.

When GG wakes up, she thinks she woke up right after her son (Sean) was kidnapped. But it's actually been a long time. And GG goes to look for his young son.
In fact, her son Sean became a gray-haired old man who took over the Institute. The head of the institute is the son of GG.

He (Sean) says that a spare option (GG) for the Institute was never needed, meaning they could leave the GG frozen for forever. But he was interested (he conducted his own experiment, because he is a scientist) what would happen to GG (his mom's dad) if GG released into the wild. And he arbitrarily initiated the thawing of the GG. He tried to keep an eye on GG.

After all, we find Sean and GG shocked that so much time has passed. Sean's an old man and he's sick, he's dying. Sean asks the GG to lead the Institute, giving all scientists their arguments. GG makes the choice to be for or against.

P, S. I understand, of course, if you come to the Institute and just kill everyone, then nothing will be recognized. But with this version of the passage of the game, the lion's share of the lora is lost.
P, C 2, Tip from me. Games RPG (especially about the gazebo) it is desirable to play heroes who love to talk a lot and try to please all the whims of each faction, until they give the task to destroy other factions. So passing the game we learn all the stories and storylines. Even if the faction does not like it, you need to do all the tasks for it. As soon as the faction asks to destroy another, we go to another faction and do tasks for it. so in a circle.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
The plot is extremely squalid, tried not to delve into it. Then I tried to get into it - it got worse.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
Everything you've written I've kind of gone through, in the chain of insta has reached the point where my son at the meeting says that he will appoint me head of the institute, but, the information that the GG family was chosen to restore the family because of pure DNA, not for the merits of the country, that's apparently either listened or not yet reached, thank you.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
As for the game, and in general all the games, for a long time I do not build illusions that the game will be good, so I eat the game well (advice).

At first I was ecstatic. A new world, new experiences.
Then after playing, I realized that the main plot (as usual in the games of the gazebo) immediately do not grope.
I just started playing and exploring, reading texts and talking to NPS. Forgot about the plot and played.
Over time, the plot began to curse in the middle of the game. The feeling was mixed and incomprehensible.
Little by little, learning the plot began to understand what's what.
Only by penetrating the institute the plot became clear. (On the one hand, there was regret that the plot is revealed at the end of the game).
Learning everything in different factions and taking the side of one of them. The game ends quickly.
But as the plot becomes clear and you see the final credits, there is a pleasant feeling.

Yes, until you reach the end of the game, the plot is not clear and clear. As it was in Skyrim and in F3 and in The Scrolls. The peddock likes to wrap everything up so well that OH.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
If you tried to understand and did not understand anything, it does not mean that squalid, it means you do not understand it, the plot is quite interesting 10 turns out of 10, and the choice for which faction to join me took exactly 3 days, I have neither in the mass effect nor in the witch of such a difficult election was not, I did not study the real things and did not weigh everything for and against as a gamer, make such a difficult choice, from which 3 days will burn ass, a grandiose merit of the writers I believe.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

Scaevus
As I remember, he says it on the roof of the old Institute building on the surface. When he decides to rise to the surface for the first time in his life and meet us. This stage has already been passed by you.
And before Sean dies, when we take the reins, we'll talk to him and try him out. Then when he dies, his computer will be his computer. There will be a lot of written interesting things.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
on the roof, all I heard was that he let me out to see whether I was dead or not, whether I would find it or not, and whether he would look at all.

S
Stig30rus 19.11.20

You'll be told that there was a power outage (I don't remember when Kellogg came to the game before that). That's why the main character survived, so technically it's not a miracle of salvation.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

Stig30rus
there was a failure from which all but GG died and it is not a miracle? )

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Scaevus
There is no miracle here.... Scientists needed clean DNA started searching and found in shelter... The woman has been killed by a husband/wife, taken a child, and while Kellogg says the remain-in-law will be a back-up option??? digging into the computer ... freeze GG, and they need the rest? No.... in terminal ub 111 it is written that GG released remotely ... Institute I understand.... So there is no miracle here... GG was under the supervision of the institute all this time and Sean on the roof and said released so to keep you there was not a sense

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

Gold555
I don't need to? "We're going to kill you.
In short, their heads will fly, because they are also not needed by the commonwealth, no benefit, only people are allowed to spend.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

PeroAlxp wrote:
And so. The family of GG (Wife or Husband) child chose Voltek for an experiment in the shelter. The experiment was that after a nuclear war everyone would have dirty DNA, i.e. damaged by radiation and other nasty things. So Voltek found a family with good DNA to revive the pure people of old age.
where have you seen such information??? that the vol tek was the purpose of conducting this experiment??? for the first time about DNA (pure DNA)said Sean on the first visit to the institute... There is no such info in the terminals of ub111...

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Scaevus
that institute that wolf tech people for them like guinea pigs

C
Calapsar 19.11.20

It's actually. Voltek did not plan to preserve DNA, the purpose of the experiment can be read at the asylum terminal, there you can learn about the problems of the staff, who eventually interrupted each other. 150 years after the freeze, the institute picks up Sean, restarts the freeze. Another 60 years cryogenics refuses and Sean, by removal, initiates the thawing of the GG.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.20

Scaevus
Where did I write that I didn't understand the plot? I got it. That's a bad thing. It became visible the wretchedness of the motives of the factions,all your "gate" - the level of kindergarten. Can you explain that logic to me?
1) GG - zero without a stick, just came out of the shelter and began to bend all those who have lived all their lives in this new world.
2) Each of the factions considers itself the coolest, while constantly experiencing a huge number of difficulties and only one person can do everything for them.
3) For all its coolness, none of the factions can defeat the other, it can only do GG, and alone
4) With such coolness GG all these factions for some reason have the right to command and threaten him if he does not help them. Beauty
5) All factions are not far-right fanatics, seeing only one point of view and completely not paying attention to everything else:
Subway - to save the synth at all costs, even at the cost of colossal human sacrifices, everything else is not important. What's the big deal?
BS - technology and dominance - that's our motto! Even though they don't know what they're for, they have nothing to offer this world except destruction.
The institute is delusional. It seems that educated people should be there, but the idea of flooding the world with synths is absolutely meaningless and ubi per kind
Minutemen - generally a handful of losers who made their commander yesterday's semi-finished (especially if GG - baba), but even though he is their commander, they allow themselves to command
It seems that the factions simply do not have other problems and needs. In the post-nuclear world, yes
Culmination:
Each of the factions can not even imagine to somehow agree with others, or not pay attention to them. All factions are caricatured in the highest degree, their motives - funny, therefore, what is happening in the game - pointless
Did I make a mistake?

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Calapsar
yes the staff interrupted each other no raiders were there... The food ended up wanting to come to the surface and the caretaker did not let out as the orders of ox-tech were not well his and kirdyk

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
I will definitely read the text to the end and sort it out.
I just want to answer the first questions quickly.
Answer: GG is able to save and load, so it is steep. I'm also amazed that one person can bend everyone.
But, those who sit there in factions, for them this world is real and they have one life. Therefore, be afraid to get into different difficulties. If they break a leg or an arm, they will hurt. They don't have stimpaks and perks like GG.
GG can be saved at any time and loaded.

In order to feel the game, the advice to start over, turn on the survival mode and never, ever persist, even when resting. Only on the way out of the game. That's going to be fun. Even knowing that where lies, it will be fun.

-------------
No. You're not wrong about anything.
Vice versa. Very well understood the whole lora of the game and understood the essence that wanted to convey the developers.
To take a lot of emotions different, caused you these factions. That's what they wanted.

And depending on what your real views and beliefs are, you choose a faction.

By the way there is still a faction, called by itself. Kill everyone you see. Be a Raider in this world. No one forbids it.

And we got positive and negative emotions in full :)

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
Look, you went to school... I don't know what kind of education you have at the moment let at least the school be ... And Preston went to school?? And the settlers??? they are all ALL not far away people, they can not even write and read!! and then there is a GG (male) military man with a lot of experience ... educated with brains not like theirs, knowledgeable military affairs, tactics, etc...... appears GG (woman) is not military but the wife of the military it also does not mean that something still understands and understands ... and what are you there against women??))) she starts the game very weakly and then there is a pumping .... I think everything's normal.