3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 19.11.20 03:57 am

Why is only the main character still alive in the shelter? (Fallout 4)

Maybe I missed something, or maybe I haven't reached yet, or maybe they don't know it themselves, but why does only the main character wake up after the frost is turned off, and the rest of the cells are dead? and dead for an unknown reason, if GG survived then and they should have, logically. If it's a spoiler, don't write, but just tell me when it's mentioned? And if somewhere in the terminal is written, then please tell me.

P.S. And why did the staff die too? Opened a shelter too soon and got irradiated?
70 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

fOXY9
paragraph 2 from where such information????
Item 3 BRAD... I'm sorry, that's my opinion.

C
Calapsar 19.11.20

Gold555
It's not that simple)http://forums.playground.com.au/fallout_4/glavnyj_geroj_spoiler_alert-904201/

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Calapsar
Yes I read this topic.... after Dima's question flashed the idea that gg synth .. but I'm good at reading all the good things, so there's no options.

G
Givemethedust 19.11.20

Gold555
What's going on? Okay military still somehow, but certainly people who have lived in the wasteland all their lives are much better adapted to life in it than some theorist with incredible intelligence, who has never seen glowing mushrooms, and about radiation only in textbooks read And the YGG is not in the box office. She cooked borscht yesterday, and today in the power armor of the machine gun raiders crumble. It's too cool. People who survive all their lives, are born with weapons in their hands and anti-radical in blood, die in this game like flies, and yesterday's lawyer is the only support of this world?

f
fOXY9 19.11.20

Gold555
The thing is, I put it to my theory. I theorized by creating a block of thoughts and facts. You can't call my point of view nonsense. After all, this whole topic is created for the purpose of theory and their refutations. If you can't refute my words with serious arguments, your comment is unnecessary and incompetent.

G
Givemethedust 19.11.20

fOXY9
better he really was a synth, and even himself, the present, in the institute to meet. It's a pity that the gazebo did not bring this into the game.

C
Calapsar 19.11.20

Givemethedust wrote:
myself, the present, at the institute to meet
shoot and not find the detail of the synth..)

a
alexzet3 19.11.20

Scaevus
plot shit! precisely because there is no choice
unlike the previous parts
simple action, with an attempt to swing on the rpg

I
IDarkaxeI 19.11.20

I've played more than 1000 hours of play, but if you ask me how the plot and everything in general, I'll say UG. And I confess frankly that 700 hours I built houses morons on a gnarled foundation, and 200 was looking for materials

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

fOXY9
Were there any thoughts as to whether the GG is human or is it an experiment? Especially after DLS Farharbor, where Kasumi thought she was a synth. I became even more suspicious, not the synth GG himself.
By the way, in Farharbor, we never understood Kasumi as a real man or a synth. Because we convince her that she is human and she agrees to believe it. But in the guts she feels doubtful and continues to think that she is a synth.
Maybe GG is the same.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

IDarkaxeI
Tin. I did nothing more than a couple of guns, put a generator, a couple of beds, put water, and plant a few plants.
No one attacked the settlements. And if there were messages that need to be helped, ignored them.
Folych and Minecraft are incompatible things. Well, that's my personal opinion. There is no sense to build something, because the game passed and forgot to pass before the next DLS.
By the way, if anyone is interested, you can go to my channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ALXPGames
There I lay out passages, you can support me and subscribe :)

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

fOXY9
I don't want to talk or read it a second time, I'm sorry, and you're in this subject with your theory.
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/glavnyj_geroj_spoiler_alert-904201/

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

PeroAlxp wrote:
we never understood Kasumi as a real person or synth
it's very simple in the institute with a scientist saying that he does not know and that probably the subway brainwashed ... in the subway ask say that such do not know ... conclusion that she's human

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Givemethedust
I wonder what you would like to see in the game?? Honestly... coming out of the asylum and iia??? will die and all??

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.11.20

Afftar, go through the quest about Kellogg's memories.
He says it was the old man who ordered almost all the cameras to be turned off.
No witnesses.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

Gold555
Gold555 wrote:
I wonder what you would like to see in the game?? Honestly... coming out of the asylum and iia??? will die and all??
On the one hand, of course, the games from the pergola are too simplified. Everywhere you go, you're cool and cobbled. Well, almost everywhere you go. And on the other hand, it's also a plus, because you can explore the world.

I'm talking about this issue and THE and THE AT the same time, I like simplicity and I would like complexity at least in the beginning (what if you go a little further from the point of appearance and you nod, because you are still weak).

Here I am an ancient stump. I remember playing the first and second Gothic. That's where the hardcore was. From the very beginning of the game, if you turn off the path, you nod ordinary birds, because you are weak. That's the kind of hardcore is lacking in games from the gazebo.

What made the gazebo, it made all monsters equal in the level of GG in all games. So wherever you go, monsters will be equal to GG. It is good that the gazebo at least introduced a couple (one) strong monster in each of the games, which can overwhelm GG (Privert: Claw of Death - folau, Bear, giants - skyrim, well, and others). Because of this, it seems that the game is simple and easy. Get into any hole, you'll survive. There is a loss of a sense of something complex and dangerous, even though it is the world after a nuclear holocaust.

But old games like Gothic 1 2, there was no equalization. I had to look for ways to develop the character, had to think whether it is possible to go there or here. It was scary, and the thirst for exploring every corner created a sense that you needed to get stronger to go through those birds or that troll. And really, if you've explored difficult places and killed complex monsters it's very well rewarded.

And back to The Conversation. Went up, killed a wild dog got a gun, went to the bottom of the crater, killed the rad-scorpions got the same gun, went right, well .... it is clear that wherever you go, everywhere you get almost the same things in strength for GG and will be just as easy to deal with any (almost) monster.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
Well, and survival?? I'm a mechanic I don't know how many times to stay there is nowhere to be found, and there's no way out of there on the belly. I liked it!! I REALLY enjoyed survival... difficult to wonder

G
Gur1 19.11.20

Scaevus
You will get a partial answer after talking to the "father" on the ruins of the institute, after one quest. Usually after this conversation I plant it on what kind of sword thread)

G
Gur1 19.11.20

Gold555
Well, yes, you get out of the mechanic all O UD red, a lot of addictions, and I still had a hard lack of sleep and just before this quest GG still somewhere contagious hooked, eating health. Well still BS were not far)

C
Calapsar 19.11.20

Gold555 wrote:
I've been to a mechanist, I don't know how many times there's nowhere to stay.
And.. In the hall where cages with ghouls there is a mattress)