3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 19.11.20 03:57 am

Why is only the main character still alive in the shelter? (Fallout 4)

Maybe I missed something, or maybe I haven't reached yet, or maybe they don't know it themselves, but why does only the main character wake up after the frost is turned off, and the rest of the cells are dead? and dead for an unknown reason, if GG survived then and they should have, logically. If it's a spoiler, don't write, but just tell me when it's mentioned? And if somewhere in the terminal is written, then please tell me.

P.S. And why did the staff die too? Opened a shelter too soon and got irradiated?
70 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Calapsar
There are bunks that are not active..... Are you saying I blew the mattress?? Oho

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Gur1
I'm in the same way... and the first time sausaged on the 20 level ... I realized that I can't get through the final fight. ... the second attempt was it seems on the 35th level well and here on the belly ... But it was cool!

C
Calapsar 19.11.20

Gold555
!

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Calapsar
Eh old blind snag.... How did I look at it? Well, now I'll know... Thank you!

G
Gur1 19.11.20

vektor4 wrote:
The raiders could kill the others by opening the cells and shoot them at point-blank range, as they did with his wife, simply because they weren't interested in them. They could have killed GG, but why did they keep him alive? Because they're raiders! Violent barbarians who mock their victims, enjoying the suffering of others. They killed GG's wife, and took his child, and he was left alive to live with it, and tormented for the rest of his life.

Another reason that the GG survived could have been the fact that GG soldier. Raiders rebel, they despise the government and its representatives. And having caused irreparable evil, the raiders left a soldier, that is, a representative of the authorities, in a helpless state, unable to do anything to protect his family.
This is the flight of fantasy, that's the scale of !!!! ()))) Current if the game play is not "running" there is an answer. And it's not written on the forehead of the GG that he's a soldier.
The answer is under the spoiler.
Spoilersun when let out the father well or mother out of the freeze, the rest just scored and disabled the life security system.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

vektor4
Well, what did not play is clear from your answer.... because the raiders weren't there at all))))

v
vzglydizugla 19.11.20

Yes, all because they conceived a lot of epic, but did everything with blots, from which all the epic in the butt ...

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

By the way, the question is off topic, is it possible to somehow (mods or console) to make a mode of survival, that there were buns such as food, disease, etc., but without the stupid "let the enemy go to the head, and tear the floor hp"?

G
Gur1 19.11.20

Scaevus
It seems that on survival all humanoids are easily killed, including GG, and so like mod there is one that can regulate the damage in both directions.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.11.20

Gur1 wrote:
It seems that all humanoids are easily killed on survival.
Not true! It's easy to kill everyone in the head! Who has a head!