3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 19.11.20 03:57 am

Why is only the main character still alive in the shelter? (Fallout 4)

Maybe I missed something, or maybe I haven't reached yet, or maybe they don't know it themselves, but why does only the main character wake up after the frost is turned off, and the rest of the cells are dead? and dead for an unknown reason, if GG survived then and they should have, logically. If it's a spoiler, don't write, but just tell me when it's mentioned? And if somewhere in the terminal is written, then please tell me.

P.S. And why did the staff die too? Opened a shelter too soon and got irradiated?
70 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.20

Gold555
You didn't write the script? It hurts a lot of logic in it you see. Do you really think education can help you survive a power fight? At night, go for a walk, illuminating yourself with an iPhone. An uneducated gopnik will kick your ass and won't even ask for your certificate.
About the "wife of the military" - among your friends there are such? How much does that mean?
In short, the fairy tales are not the same, but they continue to believe.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
I'm not a fan of artificial complication, when the difficulty lies in the fact that the enemy needs to put 15 bullets in the head, not one

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
I agree that education and knowledge gained in life will have a significant impact on survival.
When we play the game, we need to abstract a little from reality and try to accept (understand) the rules of that world.

Indeed, those people who have changed generations in 300 years, without education, will be very stupid in terms of understanding any sciences, techniques. They could acquire knowledge about the current situation and the terrain. Through experimentation.
Here's an example: a smart person seeing a glowing mushroom or glowing water won't drink or eat it. He knows it could be dangerous. The man of that world is not educated wants to eat and drink. He doesn't know what radiation or the consequences are. He eats mushrooms, drinks water, and he doesn't know he's going to die in two hours.

In the world of folio, almost all people are irradiated and infected. Only GG, climbs into the holes and finds anti-radar and other buns. GG is not afraid to climb. It can be preserved :). But there is forget about the saves in the game, I would wonder whether to go down to the dungeon.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
zlobnyDed wrote:
1) GG - zero without a stick, just came out of the shelter and began to bend all those who have lived all their lives in this new world.
2) Each of the factions considers itself the coolest, while constantly experiencing a huge number of difficulties and only one person can do everything for them.
3) For all its coolness, none of the factions can defeat the other, it can only do GG, and alone
4) With such coolness GG all these factions for some reason have the right to command and threaten him if he does not help them. Beauty
Do you realize that's the way it is in every game? In every game you go and bend everyone, in many in general alone, here at least in two at least you can, and in each game someone wins solely thanks to you one, list the game where everything is wrong.
zlobnyDed wrote:
but even though he's their commanding officer, they let themselves command
they're not in charge, and you, as commander-in-chief, are informed that the settlement needs help, and your job is to help or not.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
By the way a great game that has no level of difficulty, it is Mad Max, which recently came out. I enjoyed it. And I was very glad that there is no choice of complexity :)

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.20

Scaevus
It's not that something's wrong. Almost everywhere is like this. The difference is in the angle in which it is presented. You can throw stones at me, but Fallout 3 and New Vegas for some reason did not cause such feelings, with the seeming similarity of the world and gameplay. I've been through those games a few times, and this one's just one. I tried to start again three times - I can not. First, I know everything by heart, secondly, the plot and what is happening do not capture at all. I do not like any character, also there is no motivation, and just stupid to walk and shoot all living - somehow do not want. There are simply no interesting missions. Everything is simplified and made flat, as if for second graders

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
Haven't tried it yet. On a long trip was, I forgot what I wanted to play

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

zlobnyDed wrote:
4) With such coolness GG all these factions for some reason have the right to command and threaten him if he does not help them. Beauty
Oh yes, almost forgot, try to send a headshot to the commander-in-chief on the airship, and find out why they have the right to command you)

G
Givemethedust 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
PeroAlxp wrote:
Here's an example: a smart person seeing a glowing mushroom or glowing water won't drink or eat it. He knows it could be dangerous. The man of that world is not educated wants to eat and drink. He doesn't know what radiation or the consequences are. He eats mushrooms, drinks water, and he doesn't know he's going to die in two hours.
What's heresy? Are you saying that if you throw in the taiga now some manager with a higher education, he will survive much better than the native, who did not see the university in the eye, but knows what you can eat and how to hunt, and will not die without a store and delivery of food?

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
That's where I agree, all these hardcore modes kill realism in the end, even on the lightest and that's more realistic, you release the enemy in the head of the floor of the stump, and he as ran and runs, you're shredded by bullets, you drink holy elexyrs one by one, you am sickly heal all your knife, gunshots and fractures, and that's crazy? What is more realistic when you kill with 1-2 bullets or when it is as if you shoot with bullets with paper? what's more realistic when you kill with a sword with 2-3 strokes, or when it's like you're hitting a paralon stick? about first aid kits/elexyers/food in general silent, delusional. And the power armor, you wear it, go straight feels all the weight and power, but in it you can only kill with an anti-tank missile, but you can a couple of dogs to wry. Well why can't the complexity be realistic? for example, the more percent of armor covers the body, the less likely that you will get, as well as enemies, injure the leg can only crawl, injure the hand, can not shoot, can only shoot with your left hand, but the accuracy in two reduces karoche well, you can think of it. With swords of all sorts it is also possible, the more armor covers, the less likely that you will be cut, - parrying the probability. But no, we're going to make the enemies cast-iron heads, and it's just as easy for you to cardboard, plus we'll put you alone against 20 grand.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Givemethedust
I would have offered to ask the same manager in the Stone Age in a different situation... after the disaster, let not the Stone Age but something very close ... about the same thing happens with GG

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Scaevus wrote:
For example, the more percent of armor covers the body, the less likely you will get, as well as enemies, injure the leg can only crawl, injure the hand, can not shoot, you can only shoot with your left hand, but the accuracy in two decreases
That's where I totally agree... I'm in a silovou cockroach gnawed at)))

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

Gold555
and I have two dogs, beat with iron fists and they zero attention )

W
Wild Rider 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
Scaevus
Take a look at the genre of the game. Follout is still not joking to kill opponents with one shot.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

Wild Rider
And what's the difference if there's a joke or a joke?

N
NightHawkreal 19.11.20

ZlobnyDed
Subway can agree with the minimen, and what GG made the leader (not even a leader), so the options then Preston did not have much, because he was the only one left.

W
Wild Rider 19.11.20

Scaevus
Game conventions depend on the genre. If it was possible to kill with one shot to the head, it would not need perks, pumping of the city.

S
Scaevus 19.11.20

Wild Rider
Perks increase the chance to get into the head and not the helmet. The crosshairs are getting any more. Problems?

W
Wild Rider 19.11.20

Scaevus
Wild Rider wrote:
Game conventions depend on the genre.

f
fOXY9 19.11.20

PeroAlxp
After I passed the game 5 times, my head began to creep doubts about the main character.
All the shelters were built for the purpose of some experiment. In some shelters there were double experiments, example 81.
In Vault 111 there were 2 experiments out of 3:
1) Studies of the long-term effects of cessation of vital functions on subjects;
2) Breeding pure dna, growing out of a scientist's child who will continue the works of his predecessor (hidden experiment)
3) Introduce pre-war memories of a long-dead man in a 4 generation synth. Check the capabilities, intelligence, strength, endurance, decisions made, the impacts and consequences of selected decisions, how far technological advances in bioengineering and the military industry can go. The whole third point is just my theory, which I tend most about.
Remembering has already passed from man to synth (prototype) version 2.5. Nick Valentine, apparently he's one of the people who tested this scheme. Who is he? shell with the mind of a living person who realizes himself as a person. Third-generation synths are given false memories and observe their behavior, and they do not even know about it. You see, there are no problems with the transfer of memories. And here comes the trait, to introduce the memories of a living person into a perfect body.
That's why when we came out of the shelter we adapted so quickly. Because of the high intelligence, we quietly incline everyone to their side, and because of the high strength, kill with ease and composure.
But knowing what kind of office made this game "Bethesda", I think it's too much for such a game, too twisted.