3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nefario 06.09.19 08:41 pm

What is your record for time spent playing?

What is the longest time you've killed, browsing for games on various consoles, PC, etc.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 06.09.19

12-14 hours

A
Anderby 06.09.19

20 hours for Final Fantasy I on PS. I was a little impressionable, I thought to pass in one sitting as usual. Still cheat, but went the whole story. Since I love the first finalku special love.

But if technically more than 50 hours in Final Fantasy XII. Autolevels left to swing the party in two rounds. PS2 is not even hot.

A
AiSPQR 06.09.19

tricky question, I haven't had to ask

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

if continuous, then a maximum of 20 hours. if the maximum absolute time spent in the game there are very simple things probably 300 hours in any game will not.

K
Kryogen 06.09.19

In 2008, while studying in the 11th grade with a friend to farm titanium ore and sarantou, about 30 hours without sleep)) Now remember him, think fucked fuck, did not know about the existence of bot)) But at the time somehow got pleasure from it, was very happy with)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 06.09.19

A STALKER, somewhere in the 2008m 11 hours played.Sat at 23:00 at the computer,sleeping at 10 am

B
BioGen 06.09.19

A day, almost 20 hours, it could generate

R
Rikudo Nagashi 06.09.19

27 hours in Morrowind. ._.

V
Vanoxp 06.09.19

Very long sat at games, from of the of long get-togethers could only remember:
1) Fallout 3 - when he came out, sat down with his brother in the evening at 19 o'clock, and woke up about 22 hours the next evening (27 hours);
2) My main problem game is the only one that was delayed a really long time - many (all parts). Last time when I put 4uû part was at uni, so sat down to play somewhere in 14 hours and played up to 10 (20 hours), and then had to sleep, and played in this way for two days, hardly slept or ate, in the evening of the third day, when I looked at the date immediately uninstalled the game and never played Tsivy.

H
Hakerx 06.09.19

336h

S
Setesh 06.09.19

per day maximum of 10-12 hours, but not in succession but with breaks to to eat, to pee, and just rest for an hour in a row without a break for more than 4 hours never played it (mentally tired)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

Well, often played for 12-18 hours, but the absolute record was in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. clear Sky - 22 hours played from 4 am to 2 am next day. Still not played for so long - I'm not the same.

R
Razox 06.09.19

24 hours somewhere in dotco. It is after 4-5 hours prior to this Planetsayd 2.

A
Aliosa 06.09.19

I had a marathon tocoi, played a week with breaks for food and sleep about 5 hours and played all the time in Grand theft auto San Andreas all over, Mound and blade warband Ah cool king of Calradia was in The elder scrolls Alduin Skirim soaked in mod Dawnguard vampires to a place in the food chain put.