3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 13.12.20 12:30 am

60 phps for GTX 1060 without loss of quality (Cyberpunk 2077)

(all screenshots look in full resolution, opening the entire screen clicking on the screenshot of the pcm - open in a separate tab and clicking on the magnifying glass lkm)
In general, a moment of witchcraft. First, try to guess which of the screenshots below is a net 1080p, and on which 1080p is 75% scale with twisted sharpness.
Spoiler
Spoiler
And here are the answers...
Spoiler
Spoiler
On these screens, default sharpness values from the nvidia panel. Namely 0.50 / 0.17. The screenshot is below 1.00 / 0.30. I prefer to stop at such values.
Spoiler
If you're going to turn on the sharpness right here.
Spoiler
108 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleccha 18.12.20

And is 4 GB 4000 MB or 4096? And is there any point in writing 4 GB if the RAM is 8 GB?

I
Ixiot 18.12.20

Pseudochomozoid
I do not believe this guide. In the file, I have a CPU 1500 and a GPU 3000, but in fact the game is eating a CPU 5000 and a GPU 4000.

f
fomir 19.12.20

ShadowM88
you have overclocking ... if the OS version is vidyaha, it needs a BIOS from the default one to get rid of overclocking glitches. Never buy the OS version - it's all cheating.
You can also lower the GPU frequency through the Afteberner

A
Alex 3995 20.12.20

worys
These storytellers often have a monitor with a resolution of less than 1080p, so xs

k
kalamin 20.12.20

The author of the post is handsome and great fellow, but I still advise you to finish this preset a little. Namely, increase the scale to 80% and change the settings to the following:
Shadows from the sun and their range at medium, the rest is low, clouds are off, reflections are off (100% because at low, medium and high settings the noise from reflections spoils the graphics very much. There is only either ultra or off) Believe with reflections the picture will be in a thousand times more beautiful than if you set this parameter to low-high. Ambient low, high color rendering, high lody, moderate skin reflections. In this preset, you will get truly stable 50-60 frames on video cards of the level 1066, px588, etc. at full resolution. The most important thing, of course, is to lower the scale to 80%, turn off the reflection and set 100% sharpness in the vidyuhi settings (amd in my case) Then you get the most juicy picture and not a jerky mess. It's better than playing at 30-40 fps. I just do xs how you can play such a dynamic game with fps below 50. An important clarification, I'm one of those lucky guys (known here as piz *** bolas) who were helped by editing "memory_pool_budgets" for my pc. Bustanul somewhere 7 frames and now I play with 60 fps 100% uptime.

One more clarification. Set all other settings not mentioned above to low-off. Especially the additional chromatic settings are there and the grain, because with them the picture will stagger because of 80% of the scale. Glare and blur and dop at your discretion.

a
agula98 16.02.21

With the same success, the render resolution can be set to 10% and get 200 fps, but what's the point?

f
flathead653 16.02.21

agula98
There's a meaning. 75% with a sharpness of 0.60 / 0.20 gives a boost of 35% (approximately) by 1060. That is, you can play with 60-75 fps, which is much more pleasant than having a minor difference in the grafon and playing at 30 fps. Here we are talking about the settings from the minimum to the maximum speed, too. it has very little effect on the general "graphonium". You can easily verify this yourself. Even taking into account RTX in the video. Approximately 35% gives a reduction from the conditional maximum speed (not counting any game such as reflections and clouds) and 35% from a reduction to 75% with compensation in the form of sharpness. Yes, it's not as nice as full resolution, but the difference is extremely painless considering the difference in fps. As a result, from 30-40 fps gtx1060 gets about 60-75. And this is much more pleasant to play. In this game, such picture deterioration does not bother me much. There are games where you don't want to reduce the graph at all,
Spoiler
Well, of course, there is no point in reducing textures and other settings that do not hawk.

f
ferskoer 29.11.21

Let's start