3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dralkerr 27.10.19 01:12 pm

Music (Driver: San Francisco)

People, hi, pliz tell me where to throw in the game is its music, which is playing on the radio, supposedly?
173 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azinotfaik7 27.10.19

is it possible?

D
Dralkerr 27.10.19

People, hi, pliz tell me where to throw in the game is its music, which is playing on the radio, supposedly?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Yes,Yes, very interested in where you can and can do,and the game music rare slag.

A
Azinotfaik7 27.10.19

is it possible?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Yes,Yes, very interested in where you can and can do,and the game music rare slag.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

D:\games\Driver San Francisco\media\WWiseDefault.pck
I kazhetsa that we need is in this archive,who knows than to unpack possible?
found pwpack but this crap is not working(for another game made),a plugin for TC to unpack the identity does not want to understand this archive............in General, XS

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Dragon unPACKer

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

D:\games\Driver San Francisco\media\WWiseDefault.pck
I kazhetsa that we need is in this archive,who knows than to unpack possible?
found pwpack but this crap is not working(for another game made),a plugin for TC to unpack the identity does not want to understand this archive............in General, XS

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

and then the game music rare slag.
What? Are you serious?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Dragon unPACKer

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

and then the game music rare slag.
What? Are you serious?

D
DomodedovskiySuslik 27.10.19

Your sound is slag? I don't think so. All parts (except the 3rd) sound design was spot on, especially PL pleased. I listened to the music from the menu, like anything so.

D
DomodedovskiySuslik 27.10.19

Your sound is slag? I don't think so. All parts (except the 3rd) sound design was spot on, especially PL pleased. I listened to the music from the menu, like anything so.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

how many people,so many opinions,I околок4-5 hours played and in that time not one of my favorite tracks not heard,and therefore I say that the music is dross,though I wasn't surprised,because they saw the list of OST.......Cho was hard like in GTA to make a folder where your music distribute

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

Funk can't be slag. You do not rummage.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

how many people,so many opinions,I околок4-5 hours played and in that time not one of my favorite tracks not heard,and therefore I say that the music is dross,though I wasn't surprised,because they saw the list of OST.......Cho was hard like in GTA to make a folder where your music distribute

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Andrew Tu
Trust me can.
And where does rummage or not to rummage?
Either like it or not,there is no third........so I don'T like the music!

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

Funk can't be slag. You do not rummage.

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

And what music do you like?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

breaks,dubstep,dnb,techno,hardstyle,darkside