3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.20 05:25 am

The Witcher 3 vs Cyberpunk 2077 (Cyberpunk 2077)

I understand that the games are different and stuff like that ... But I wanted to ask about something else, in terms of interest, excitement, so to speak, "capture" of the player, which game in your opinion is more addictive?
I myself have not played Cyberpunk, if anything, I'm waiting for patches and a new video card, but the Witcher 3 and all the additions to it went far and wide.
While playing The Witcher 3, I played 600 hours there (if you round up), and these 600 hours I played in one gulp, that is, I was not distracted by any other games, they simply ceased to exist for me for this time, just as they ceased to exist all gaming sites and news regarding games at this time. And when I passed The Witcher, I couldn't play anything for a week at all, it's like after reading a good book or watching a good TV series - I don't want to immediately switch to something else, there is no mood and desire. Although when I go through any other game, I can immediately start playing a new one.
To whom the Witcher 3 went as strongly as me, and who is now playing Cyberpunk 2077 - what is more interesting and exciting for you? Should we expect the same takeover from Cyberpunk?
84 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis g 27.04.21

What can I say again?
If, after a couple of months after the release, the cyberprank was still at least somehow fighting online in incentive with the Witcher six years ago, now it has finally fizzled out and dived even under Fallout 4.
Some consumers of a low-quality product will continue to praise this craft, but the statistics speaks for themselves ...
And Vitcher will still be played in a year, when they forget about this cheap stuff.

R
Rassvetniy 24.05.21

cyberpunk is better, the graphics are better, the atmosphere is better, the plot is more realistic, unfortunately the witcher is longer, so that the cyberpunk would be a couple of times longer ...

p
pump_plus 24.05.21

for me these are about equally dull games, but in the witcher, at least the locations were beautiful and it was interesting to travel. In cyberpunk, nightcity is sick - everything is of the same type and NPCs arise out of thin air.

D
DreamGothic 26.09.21

This is what kind of "superintelligence" you have to be to compare the two games with each other, with a completely different setting.