3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.20 05:25 am

The Witcher 3 vs Cyberpunk 2077 (Cyberpunk 2077)

I understand that the games are different and stuff like that ... But I wanted to ask about something else, in terms of interest, excitement, so to speak, "capture" of the player, which game in your opinion is more addictive?
I myself have not played Cyberpunk, if anything, I'm waiting for patches and a new video card, but the Witcher 3 and all the additions to it went far and wide.
While playing The Witcher 3, I played 600 hours there (if you round up), and these 600 hours I played in one gulp, that is, I was not distracted by any other games, they simply ceased to exist for me for this time, just as they ceased to exist all gaming sites and news regarding games at this time. And when I passed The Witcher, I couldn't play anything for a week at all, it's like after reading a good book or watching a good TV series - I don't want to immediately switch to something else, there is no mood and desire. Although when I go through any other game, I can immediately start playing a new one.
To whom the Witcher 3 went as strongly as me, and who is now playing Cyberpunk 2077 - what is more interesting and exciting for you? Should we expect the same takeover from Cyberpunk?
84 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jafes 17.12.20

The Witcher 3 is much better.

a
artenoz 17.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Yes, I've been playing for 40 hours already, I forgot about other games, TV shows, films. Hooked so that I can not tear myself away.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 17.12.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
To whom the Witcher 3 went as hard as me
For me, The Witcher 3 and RDR2 are raised to the camp of religious gaming!)
Cyberpunk is just a game.

P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.20

artenoz
Do you have top-end hardware? Is it possible to play in terms of bugs and performance?

a
artenoz 17.12.20

Podvipodvertov
No, I have Ryazan 5 1600, GTX 1060 / 6GB, 16GB of RAM and NVMe SSD. I achieved stable 30-40 FPS at 2k resolution, at medium settings (though through stat scaling of resolution by 90%). Everything works like a clock, the graphonium is nice. The only thing, at the moment, for a comfortable game, an SSD is a must. I did not observe any problems with textures and animation, there were only a couple of small glitches. The game crashed only once in 40 hours.

S
StalkerShuha 17.12.20

In terms of interest, it is subjective compared to B3 - a propeller.

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

Of course, the witcher is better than more serious books and a game follows them, cyberpunk is a clownery for children without meaning in essence, but in fact, comics are at the core!

K
Karen Gyulamiryan 17.12.20

X_ray_83
What comics? If you do not know what precedes the game, then it is better to remain silent.

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

Karen Gyulamiryan
At the heart of the board is a scurrilous one, not a book, if you don't know! Have you read the Witcher at all ???
"Cyberpunk 2020 is a cyberpunk board RPG game developed by Mike Pondsmith and published by R. Talsorian Games in 1990"
Well, it's ridiculous to compare a galimo board to books!

F
Flesh 0 17.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Are you a "finisher"? If the Witcher 4 trailer is shown, will you shout that the bump has risen?
Maybe you are one of those "fans" who were fans only out of some kind of "solidarity" and before the release of Cyberpunk 2077 also raised the game to "religious gaming"?

A
Al3XXX_ 17.12.20

X_ray_83
The first book on The Witcher is also golim. Why can't a board game have rich lore?

N
Nurp 17.12.20

Al3XXX_ wrote:
The first book on The Witcher is also golim.
The first book is more or less about the adventures of The Witcher, the rest of Gundosyatin's books about intrigue and politics on Sapkowski's tongue-tied writings are very hard and boring to read. In general, felt-tip pens.

U
Uelma 17.12.20

We'll see in six months, when they finish the file.

l
legusor 17.12.20

the witcher 3 is a full-fledged game from the start, and analpunk 1488 is an alpha version.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 17.12.20

Flesh 0
I say it as it is. Cyberpunk is a common action movie like the GTA series. Not more.

A
Alexey Litvintsev 17.12.20

legusor
Played the witcher from the start?)

L
Leys_Bro 17.12.20

legusor
Yes, tell me . 52 patches for all the time came out, but it came out with a bunch of bugs, lags and Potimizon was just like that.
Podvipodvertov
And I advise you to wait at least until the first dls, and the patches will fix any game and the promised will appear. For they have shown a bunch of content, and it will be in the final game, and not in the beta, which is now.

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

Al3XXX_
"The first book on the Witcher is also golimy" Learn how to
write a shkolota not yet mature enough to read books, only look at picture books as "cyber war")))

F
Flesh 0 17.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I know that The Witcher 3 is better, but you don't need to pray for him, otherwise, because of this, expectations may be high.

P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.20

artenoz
And why an SSD is required, as I understand it, it does not affect the FPS level, right? For me, it's better to add an extra 3 - 5K rubles to a video card than it's easier to take video and SSD.