3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 27.10.19 02:04 pm

Of a chain of murders (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

PPC is not good at the chain.tell me how to do them?tried delat as written but nifiga(
81 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valius 27.10.19

Long suffered with them, but there's really hard. So the bottom line is simple, the animation and the murder of clamped any button movement (A, S, W, D) and 1 time cluck kick - starts a combo. Further, during each animation have to hold the movement towards the next target and click on hit (you can constantly hold any one button of the movement, but then targets will be selected advantage of in the direction locked movement).

But that's enough for a combo of 3-4 murders. You also need to catch the moments when the enemies attack themselves - in this moment you need to quickly click on a unit and immediately punch to make a counterattack, continuing the series.

With the grips I have a real problem, because to continue the series need to dramatically throw the enemy off while he's down and continue the series, but I can't because all episodes are interrupted by seizures (( On the joystick really more comfortable.

It is also dablokili, but I don't understand how to do them. This is when a knife killed one opponent, and throwing a knife or two. Or sword + pistol.

P. S. you can go with sword + pistol, but I like the knife + throwing knives, because speed kills above.

V
Valius 27.10.19

This is how it should look like in the ideal)), But my max was 13 kills ((

R
RZhaVoY 27.10.19

I 30 people crammed on the blade...
schA will continue other trenyce...

V
Valius 27.10.19

Rusty
One continuous series of murders?

C
Chaos25 27.10.19

how do the game??? should take a license????

V
Valius 27.10.19

The topic is not about that, but the game did so, though not without minor joints with graphics and camera control. And so in Rome fell - all in poteryashka was, the map is huge, so many markers, and this is only the beginning. And buy or not is a personal matter. I litsuhi do in a couple of weeks is that show up, so the only way out Kari keys.

PS But if you like the series and have the opportunity, you should.

s
snec 27.10.19

Chaos25
well, you asked,certainly worth it!!!

V
Valius 27.10.19

midleky
The joystick is a bit easier, but on the clave, difficulties arise, particularly when the fingers still from the last game away. Attacks and counter-attacks are made without difficulty, but the output of the capture the need to train, because it gives a second maximum, for which you have to press those keys, which under other circumstances interrupt the series.

R
RZhaVoY 27.10.19

Valius,
of course not.. the top 30 stuffed on the blade (first trenka).
but a series of murders (where the need to score 200 points, 3rd trenka) - did a continuous series of 13 murders in the dagger - that was enough, scored 208 points, this is literally a single series and pushed the result.
Herachus on the keyboard - cooler IMHO. Also have a gamepad, I tried - not rushing, unusual and not convenient. Those who have a console - they are not used to, perhaps more comfortable on the incidence.

after 15 minutes...

+ here, just passed the 4th trenco (need 300 points for 1.5 min) - again managed to fill a series of 13 murders and eventually scored 338 points :)

after another 10-15 minutes...

in the EPT O_o ==)))
here was held the last 5th trenco (400 points for 2 min) - just for her undestanding and REALIZED what a fat))) , what was above is a pot-bellied little thing it is)))
scored 943 points and a SERIES of SERIAL MURDERS - 24 !!! xDD I'm in shock)) Ezio with one breath 24 brow demolished))
Scary to imagine what series of stuff experienced nerds O_o :)

S
SHIFT_969 27.10.19

As I understand it, you can quickly use a gun if you selected a sword and met. knives if the knife is? What to press-I don't understand, tell me? Or am I wrong?

U
U-Rock 27.10.19

series delat learned how to use a gun with a sword?

A
AlayaVijnana 27.10.19

kind of just focus on the remote target (out of reach of the sword/dagger) and clamp the attack
but about the double kill is not aware of

K
K.R.U.T.7 27.10.19

Yes, you have all the buttons to release and hold the attack he bring a gun

V
Valius 27.10.19

Berkut_ul
Here is video that I threw it is seen that people often make the murder knife + throwing knife throw before they end. I have turned several times, but purely by chance, but as a special you do not understand. A series zadolbalsya to torture, in short and long series lacked 1 respectively and the average easily made. All the series is interrupted after the seizure. I do not understand, what the hell, if out of series, break easily, and if during the series - Ezio doesn't react in the capture, until it kicks in.

R
RZhaVoY 27.10.19

Yes, everything is simple - do as I say above
and every 3rd workout you will have approximately the following series:
VFL.RU
VFL.RU

N
NeRoN94 27.10.19

Chain could do only silver and one gold, though not tried.

R
RussianHunter 27.10.19

haha I just 2 hits with a sword when you click it w;d;s;a in any combo and raced

Q
Q-Tarantello20 27.10.19

Problems with the chain was not. On the controller was more convenient to play. Just spin the stick, right click X, and not to forget the counter-attack and H.

S
StepH33 27.10.19

how hard is that??????

D
DEMON624 27.10.19

StepH33
I also wonder