3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 27.10.19 02:04 pm

Of a chain of murders (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

PPC is not good at the chain.tell me how to do them?tried delat as written but nifiga(
81 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lomarus 27.10.19

*L*TH! I do not understand how you manage to make long chains! With what weapon did not try in just at the moment when I kill an enemy, there is a freak who will stab me in the back! To maneuver and Dodge Bouncing back, sideways or forward, Ezio does not allow religion! What am I doing wrong?!!! Explain! Otherwise my gut will explode and I will collect it all over the flat! Play guess-who-attacks-the following does not work because I was hit directly during the murder.

PS Maximum 10 chain kill, a dagger. And it was lucky opponents lined up.

L
Lomarus 27.10.19

AP

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 27.10.19

Lomarus
Starting chain (you can counter) as soon as I see that the back who swings kontratakuje and the chain will not be interrupted.

In short, to play on the consoles much easier.

L
Lomarus 27.10.19

Yeah thanks I already knew that technique, the ass no longer hurt. And another question, at the same time as hitting a target with a blade striking the second blade? All the movie clips, this element is, I accidentally turned a couple of times, but how to do it consciously?

G
GROM-RU 27.10.19

I just happened to throw the sword into the horseman - he almost did not sit on the GTC when I saw it. then I ain't tried it is impossible to repeat . who knows the combination to accomplish your goal plz

L
Lomarus 27.10.19

AP

L
Lomarus 27.10.19

AP

S
Sibirium 27.10.19

That would make any beautiful shot, shot, shot - pinch press attack for 1-2 seconds (default left mouse button) and the keys A, W, D, S - to select the direction.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 27.10.19

GROM-EN
It turns out only to throw spears and swords at the bad guys. Pinch LMB and purpose is highlighted in red, go...oops.

G
GROM-RU 27.10.19

_PG.ClarkEL_
ATP, schA I will try , I Jost play on the keyboard is neither fingers nor eyes, not enough)))
z.s. understand your also can throw the current one is supposed to be a sword

D
DEMON624 27.10.19

GROM-EN
not a Fig I threw the axe is stupidly chose the target and squeezed the fire

G
GROM-RU 27.10.19

DEMON624
I meant the sword not sword, short sword,swords - shoots pestle , two-handed anytime you can throw
z.s. sorry there are no replays and recordings in the black ops - it would be possible to cut fun videos.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 27.10.19

GROM-EN
Record with Fraps :D

G
GROM-RU 27.10.19

_PG.ClarkEL_
yeah - I like to write with Fraps, cut with scissors and slow fluid)))I'm very lazy for this)))

m
mcbrut 27.10.19

When Ezio kills the enemy(finishes off shorter) and this time you try to attack contatto do(I hope you know how)
I'm on the clave, protocolsa. Thank You Resident Evil 4)))))

d
darkNephilim 27.10.19

43 freaks in a row(dagger), 32(SK)

A
AlayaVijnana 27.10.19

_PG.ClarkEL_, mcbrut, thank you for the advice. Not yet used to, and opponents are brandishing quickly, and sometimes slowly, and you can make mistakes with the timing of the counterattack.

T
Thun.su 27.10.19

1. Chain murders were engaged an hour and a half, then became cloying.
2. The longest chain on conventional weapons (sword) resulted 23.
3. On the knife the first attempt made a chain of 32 murders. (Throwing knives still far more than bullets %) )
4. Double murder Claudia following Makar:
during the next murder stifle the attack and choose the target (in technocity just as if killed without chain)
PS Play the keyboard, mouse, gamepad unusual.
P. P. S. Knives can rush not at 1st.

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 27.10.19

So far only tried it on the sword. The maximum string of murders 38. 1786 points.

A
AuDiToRe EzIo De FiReNzE 27.10.19

People thank you watched the video read how to make a chain of murders and immediately stuffed 39 people in 1 time. Record 2206.