3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20 05:39 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Star Wars: Empire at War)

We will discuss here about the game what we liked and what we didn't!
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheriff2 17.12.20

Hey guys who already own Star Wars: Empire At War. Why keep quiet. How is game? And is it worth taking it at all?

I
Igoration 17.12.20

Yes, take it .... I personally liked it .. one company has already passed !! ... beautiful graphics .... well, in general, you can play at your leisure !!!

D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20

Right now I will say a few words and then I will write a more serious comment! In short, for fans of the Star Wars universe, this will generally be a real paradise, and an ordinary connoisseur of RTS should try it out!

R
RayZlodey 17.12.20

Comrades who have played the game, tell me: on sale localization (1s pomoimu) or pirates ??? and in general, when did it appear (in my homeland) and how is the localization (in terms of quality) ???

G
G-man 17.12.20

Localization is not for sale. According to rumors, it will be released on February 24 - but these are rumors (because then it would have to be sent to print on the numbers 13-14 when it has not gone to print in the west =))), the official localization date is mid-March-April.

D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20

And even more so this 1C will have to wait a long time; they will have everything localized for a long time ...

S
Sheriff2 17.12.20

For Igoration
And for how long did you go through it approximately. I like to play longer.

S
Sheriff2 17.12.20

Please answer a couple of questions:
1) If you take a pirate, will there be [censored] Daemon Tools and a clumsy Russifier?
PS: IMHO pirates have become insolent lately. Recently I bought 2 discs with blurry barcodes with the same numbers.
2) How many gameplay hours are there in the game?
3) Are the graphics cool there? Some didn’t like it;
4) How is the game with tactical capabilities?
5) Who is cooler in the game Rebels or the Empire?

D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20

Not for all I will answer you, I can say when I bought myself a pirate, the last one
there was both D-Tools and a clumsy rusik, so now it will always be because the games have more or less serious protection ...

As for the schedule, it is so good, not cool! Probably the best one in modern strategies, the

Empire rules their space fleet and other units more steeply ... + DEATH STAR

_
___JONATHAN___ 17.12.20

And the requirements are like, otherwise I do not have all the games.

G
G-man 17.12.20

Yes, I took her seat !!! There are many impressions - I will try to be more specific. On my system (XP3200 + 1024 Ram, 6800 GT) it works great (stable 40-45 fps), confuses the current with some hitch in the main menu. I think you can stick in a patch. The version seems to be exactly English with 1.1. Essno accessible RuSyaFiKaToR from ingestion of which I advise you to refrain (see the topic about localization and my impressions). =))))

As for the specific - for now, excuse me, I can't say anything specific (I played a little) - but I was impressed. Indisputably.

_
___JONATHAN___ 17.12.20

Well, at least someone was lucky with both a computer and a game, I haven't seen it anywhere else.
A question for filling: it will pull on a Celeron 2.4GHz 1024 ram FX 5500, well, the maximum is on average, and so that the graphics do not move.

D
DarthViktus 17.12.20

HELP MY PLESE !!!!! So I bought Star Wars (pirated on DVD) ... and installed it. In short, the computer seems to fit in terms of parameters ... Iage mounted ... I
launch the shortcut ... it opens the console ... then a new window and there ... he writes himself:
AntiSecuROM v7
{!} Ytsuftsuuchu
This file was not found.
Check the file name is correct.
*** I press (OK) ***
there in the name it is highlighted in blue ytsuftsuuchu
File type ... securom tra la la v7
*** What the hell !!! ***
If translated into Russian, then * ytsuftsyuchu * will be in English * sweaw.exe *
/// Tell me what to do ... \

D
DarthViktus 17.12.20

Or a kinte link with a ptch of this program in English with a description ... what and how to do next ...
Here's the soap ... [email protected]

R
RAMBO10 17.12.20

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/files//toolsv4/SecuROM_loader
Download the program from here, Insert the downloaded files into the Daemon Tools Plugins folder
Then click on the copied file (AntiSecuROM) and select the file in the game folder Gamedata sweaw .exe. And everything will go

D
DarthViktus 17.12.20

I inserted the link into the address http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/files//toolsv4/SecuROM_loader
And I write Error 404

H
Hamster Jedi 17.12.20

To begin with, I'll tell you how I got this game :)

I bought it on February 23rd ... for 50 euros (almost 1700 rubles), Collector's Edition, with a holographic cover.

I sit at the game continuously, I play for the Empire (Darth Vader is not crazy). The last game that attracted me as well as the "Empire" was the MMORPG "World of Warcraft"

I really like the game, as in terms of graphics (excellent detail , effects, moreover, my 6600 flies at the maximum, the number of frames is 20-40 FPS, which is very worthy for a strategy)

I generally keep quiet about the sound, as a fan of the series I can listen to "Imperial March" at least around the clock :)

The gameplay also did not disappoint, space and ground battles, a global galactic map, everything is super.

And when you turn on the "cinematic camera" and see how Darth Vader is using his sword to deal with the rebel squad, and huge AT-AT instantly destroy enemy buildings, the game wants to applaud ...

G
G-man 17.12.20

Sho meaning Imperial March =)) As if the current imperial march is playing there - the sound formation is generally super - not for nothing that F. Klepaki worked on it (he wrote music for almost the entire C&C series).
Here, in the next topic, someone was disappointed - tia was waiting for hardcore - I went through all the previews and did not understand and who promised hardcore sobsno? =))) Today the concept of hardcore and StarWars are generally incompatible in principle - my IMHO expectations are justified by 90% - I got exactly what I expected on the disk - there were no surprises as in the case of R6 Lockdown =))

D
DarthViktus 17.12.20

Chela tell me where ?! in Moscow! you can get EparU to work without demons, demons, alcohol and other wickedness ...?

s
suvik 17.12.20

... to work without demons, demons, alcohol and other wickedness ... You are

unlikely to find such a thing. Nowadays, most games are at best with demons, and at worst with OFF.