3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20 05:39 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Star Wars: Empire at War)

We will discuss here about the game what we liked and what we didn't!
80 Comments
Sort by:
z
z-horror 17.12.20

I will say one thing - the BEST RTS in the Star Wars universe.

Y
Yuri caesar 17.12.20

Nonsense!!! Play Star Wars Rebellion first, then talk.

R
Red Alert 17.12.20

not a bad thing, my rating is 8/10 ... of course !!! because Petroglyph Games employs almost all former Westwood employees

C
Carnushon 17.12.20

People help Rusik for Forces of Corruption v1.1 I can't find anywhere

G
GreFon 17.12.20

game class

A
Apple aka ntKid 17.12.20

Better to take right away with the mod, the game is generally drop dead (especially with cheat mods);)

V
Vasilisk Pro TM 17.12.20

I just played it now. The SW theme is good, but by 2009 it’s not the same ... Many good things are not there, such as the choice of the direction of placing the unit, the possibility of prohibiting movement, the number of units simultaneously on the map (limit) is depressing. And the movie camera is really good. That would remake this igruhu now, add effects and graphs. There would be no price. And one thing I didn't like. The fact that you cannot play with a rebel ally, you cannot give orders to an ally, a tediousness with the development of technology (they would leave the bonus branches and that's all), plus fighters and other trifles move funny (like mosquitoes, and the distance between them is laughter).

C
CanCanbI4 17.12.20

It's better to play red alert 3 with your desires.

W
W o d i r h 17.12.20

By the way, Red Alert 3 is also a cool toy. And one more thing: why are we suffering with garbage, it is better to write who had what bugs; Here, my "Thousand Year Falcon" stood in one place and shot at everyone, and no one could kill him, and after 3 minutes of playing the Empire did not have the "Destroyer"

C
CanCanbI4 17.12.20

A friend told me how he called two houses one.

L
LORD_OF_TIME 17.12.20

Guys. Who knows whether the thread will be released any new Empire At War (except Forces of Corruption)

C
CanCanbI4 17.12.20

I did not see much news :(

O
OSil7er 17.12.20

Maybe there will also be strategies for SW from LucasArts, but probably not soon. Republic at War mod coming out soon http://www.moddb.com/mods/republic-at-war
I think there will be a high-quality mod, there will even be a campaign.
But it will be in English :(

t
trem200 17.12.20

I liked the game, it went through all the companies, including in the official expansion for the Syndicate. I liked the space battles the most, but the mods for this great game the most.

m
miraslav denisenko_ 17.12.20

the game is really good, as a fan of star wars, I went through it all and all the companies also downloaded quite a few mods and made my own

O
Oleg V 17.12.20

someone can give a link to the gold pack repack (personal message), preferably the game should be in Russian;

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

incomparable, that would be the norm of the official mod for the clone war, without any bugs from inept modders

v
vitalik76 10.11.21

Yes, they knew how to make games before. And even a complete translation into Russian is available, both of the original and of the continuation. I was very pleased with the game. Of course, there is no graphics by modern standards, but it does not slow down even on a calculator. It's a shame that there is no clone wars campaign in the game.

There are many fan mods to the game that add clones to the game and much more, but all these mods, let's say, have too high a threshold for entry - this is when from the very beginning of the game the player has 100,500 planets scattered in a chaotic manner throughout map, a million units with incomprehensible characteristics and FIG knows what to do with all this. It's very hard to figure it out, and mods don't even have a text translation. How many mods I didn’t try, I ended up dropping everything, because it’s impossible to play - there’s too many and nothing is clear. Unfortunately, I have not met mods with a plot company, there is either the conquest of the galaxy, or the battle.

S
Star marshal 29.11.21

Gorgeous project. The game is perfect .. Completely in Russian. Full version. Works great, no patches needed.

S
Star marshal 29.11.21

The graphics are absolutely gorgeous even when compared to modern strategy games. This game is for all time. Only there would be all the mods of the same quality, even without a storyline, at least just like free campaigns but in good quality. The interface language, in general, of the entire add-on, is completely unimportant, the most important thing is that there are no glitches or that they at least not greatly limit the game.