3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20 05:39 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Star Wars: Empire at War)

We will discuss here about the game what we liked and what we didn't!
80 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arsey 17.12.20

By the way, after installing the official patch 1.2, the game becomes russified.

G
G-man 17.12.20

Methylated Spirit
FIR was the first and last time =) Honestly, even a couple of months after all this was mischievous and FIR received his awards anyway, I didn’t love him anyway ... Well, that’s not mine. mapping and fucking tekturs ... And I'm ready to break Nomad even for Q4 =))) but at the expense of EAW - well, he just really writes nonsense there - the computer plays normally - the current INTO was rubled - it's generally nice to see - as on border planets alternately then he then I am in the lead ... Real wars ...

Shl, my computer has become non-smoking = ((Looks like they pay a lot for spitting out acid - when did he last put at least 80 percent to whom? =)))

U
User 90386 17.12.20

FIR - sucks)))
As for the landing, when I send Vader with a detachment of stormtroopers, stormtroopers are the first to land, although Vader is the first in the list.

G
G-man 17.12.20

Hit the Unbeliever with Dexterous Arguments
Guy - get closer to the planet. (with the mouse wheel or the button at the bottom of the minimap). Time. There will be a screen of fleets and terrain. Choose ANY unit that you like the most, the same Vader from the fleet screen. Two. Drag it alone to the surface. Three. That's it - in a planetary battle, this particular unit will be landed first.

U
User 90386 17.12.20

Thank you.
In general, the game is cool, it met my expectations personally, but the campaign is tedious, the capture of the planets is very monotonous, it's more interesting to play skirmish.

P
Pan_Alex 17.12.20

The game is cool, but somewhat disappointing. For example, it would be great if the cruisers could be given names such as "Black Asp". It was also disappointing that there are no historical battles. Such as on Hoth and Endor. In general, the game is not bad. But that heroes cannot be pumped with troops in the company, this is a minus. It's a pity that you can't create your own character as in Lord of the Rings 2. But the impressions are positive ... maybe because I'm a very big fan of Star Wars?

M
Mikle_RX 17.12.20

I liked the game, we can say that to some extent it is, though small, but still a new word in the genre. The developers skillfully crossed the successful elements of the gameplay of many good games: here and Generals, and Ground Control, Homeworld, and even something from Civilization. The only negative that is a little upsetting is the lack, as mentioned above, of combat experience for units. Whatever they say, publishing such games is better than churning out Red Alert 15, Age of Empires 25, and so on.

V
Vityok 17.12.20

I have no patience.
Do people have a LAN policy?
If there is something, tell me where you can find SW EAW?
I seem to live not far from Moscow, but there is still no one there.

M
Mikle_RX 17.12.20

Vityok
You will not be envied, neither Star Wars: Empire At War, nor Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 ...
But to Moscow on the weekend was not a variant?

S
Sheriff2 17.12.20

I completely agree with those who liked the game. The cinematic camera was especially successful, which I have never seen in any strategy.

U
Untoxa 17.12.20

People tell me such a thing, maybe someone has already asked, so do not kick -))
There are 2 versions of the game, the usual one on 2CD and some kind of Collector's Edition on DVD, so that's how they differ? If I add Bonus CD to 2CD, will I get Collector's Edition or not?

G
G-man 17.12.20

Untoxa
I don’t understand - there is a Collectors edition, but it’s not just a DVD. Its pirates didn’t publish the usual DVD and 2CD versions. On the collector's edition there are bonuses in the form of videos about the creation of mine ..

U
Untoxa 17.12.20

Yes, I’m thinking about taking the one on 2CD or waiting on DVD Collector`s ...... I haven’t bought anything from our pirates at the ruins for 2 years already, the quality is not that, I order through the Internet -))

F
Father Victorius 17.12.20

On Kazakov

J
JohnK 17.12.20

2Sheriff2

I totally agree with you, the camera is a cool thing

c
cyber shot 17.12.20

the game is cool ... but there is an imbalance ... if you just play a battle on a map with 20-30 planets .. you raise the economy to the 4th level and a scribe to the whole map ...
In short, igruha is technologically even somewhere revolutionary ... BUT .. . I'm tired of 3 hours)))))

V
Vampiraun 17.12.20

And that this game is already out?

A
Alexiz 17.12.20

Why buy a lady? Take from 1C, since it is already on sale.

Y
Yuri caesar 17.12.20

I will repeat what I wrote on other forums. It's great that they remembered StarWars Rebellion and decided to improve it, the battles are all spectacular, well-drawn, but why throw away so much ??? You cannot engage in diplomacy, there are no popular uprisings, the classes of ships are 3 times less than it should be, the current infantry is of the same type, the galaxy is 5 times smaller ... mln is 5 TIMES !!! It's too much !!! Heroes 10 times less: where is Thrawn? where is Lando? where is Pellaeon? Well, when Piet jumped out of hyperspace in the space battle on the Emperial Star Destroyer "executioner" instead of the huge Super Star Destroyer "executioner", I almost burst out laughing! This is stupidity !!! Legendary "Executioner" and perverted over it like that !!! Mlyn ... In general, the conclusion: The fights are spectacular, but how EAW did it itself ... - it's frustrating.

D
DimaX 17.12.20

I liked it very much. There are certainly drawbacks, but overall a good game and strategy.