3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 17.12.20 05:39 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Star Wars: Empire at War)

We will discuss here about the game what we liked and what we didn't!
80 Comments
Sort by:
G
G-man 17.12.20

There is no version with disconnected drives. What are the problems? Buy a DVD, put the gamma and Dtools, click on the shortcut and that's it (for me, anyway - even type the name of the executable in the line).

T
The hammer 17.12.20

hamster
jedi virtual disk! please!

14524624347 17.12.20

There are not enough CARDS in empire at war ...

14524624347 17.12.20

People who-thread know sites where there are many add-ons on the SW empire at war?

T
The hammer 17.12.20

Oh well! The game is shitty! Could have done better! So I don't really like it.
Z.Y is not even a strategy, but rather something between a strategy and an RPG.

G
G-man 17.12.20

Well, well, flamer. Come on. He picked up some smart words in the next topic and starts to deliver nonsense ... Well, why does the game not suit you? Who promised you a hardcore pancake?

T
The hammer 17.12.20

2 G-MAN
Damn, you like it, you and play !!!!
And this game disappointed me !!!!
You play C&C generals zero hour: project raptor and Empire at war, and then tell me which one is the real strategy!

_
___JONATHAN___ 17.12.20

The Hammer
Here is an Empire at war strategy, and a Zero Hour strategy, only worse.
And on Star Wars, for no reason I ask you not to drive.

G
G-man 17.12.20

What is so unique about C&C - we have been chewing one loofah together for 10 years ... I’m not saying that this is good or bad, it’s just that nobody at EAW promised ANY C&C. And the developers did not equal him.
I have another suggestion - go and play "Z" (or Steel soulders although not everyone liked it anymore). and find out what the STANDARD of real strategies is. And forget everything else as a bad dream.

More constructive with criticism of pzhalst. What's the point of stupidly running into each other? =)

D
DarthViktus 17.12.20

Chyuvaki such bullshit ... In general, I reboot the computer ... PRESS F8 ... and what do you think? .....
I start safe mode ... Then I try to run EmperU ...
Imagine ... he is gaining some value then crap! ...
I press there on SWEAW.EXE ... and he loads it ... but with an error !!!
and writes - Like, SORRY BUT IT CANNOT START IN THIS MODE! ...
!!! I'm in shock !!!

So in the safe mode of WIND it loads like ... but in normal mode it does not even bother! ...
Note! ... I looked in the process manager or Ctrl + Alt + Del ... And here are the results: ...
1) Safe mode
After starting loder7, it loads the SWEAW.EXE process ..... loads but does not load (because it cannot)
2) Normal mode
After loading Lodere7 I do the same !!! those. I choose SWEAW.EXE and SWEAW.EXE appears in the processes but for 1 sec.
This is strange and incomprehensible !!! SWEAW.EXE - it is loaded here and it doesn’t want to ...
what’s the matter with chyuvaki? ..... It's just some kind of oxymaron! A living corpse indeed!
Advise what program for unloading processes from ContralAltDel ... maybe there is something mischievous ...
Or really tell me some kind of trick ...
I think THIS is some kind of process on the computer ... but I don't want to reinstall Windu ... .
So help me ...

M
Methylated spirit 17.12.20

I played a little, something doesn't catch on. The gameplay is very reminiscent of Ground Control, which I played enough, the same capture of control points and the call for reinforcements ... What I don't like is the lack of experience of the units, somehow in our time strategies without this already look stingy ... The game attracts only with its the Star Wars universe, but not gameplay, IMHO, of course ...

14524624347 17.12.20

STAR WARS empire at war is awesome toy. I like. Anyway, ALL STAR WARS are cool in my opinion.

G
G-man 17.12.20

DarthViktus
Guy why do you need safe mode? In this mode, the drivers for the video card are not used, and the system itself is configured for the simplest video adapter. Naturally, it is impossible to launch a game or something multimedia in this mode (and it is not necessary). Safe mode is used to properly configure either conflicting devices, or to remove any thread of particularly harmful programs.
You probably wanted to run "Clean Boot" - that is, so that Windows would not load anything from autorun and other unnecessary things - but at the same time it worked fine. This is done via MSConfig by selecting "Diagnostic start" or custom ...

T
The hammer 17.12.20

All the same, I do not like EMPIRE AT WAR! I went through it and I got tired of it like most games! And now I play MOST WANTED and Battlefront 1 and 2 for no.

J
JohnK 17.12.20

To be honest, I think that sweaw is unfinished, but I don’t know how I read there it should have been like this: you develop on the ground (you cannot even build in a skirmish), you press the button and voila, you are in Space ........ But there is no such thing , the graphics are not very good, the models of the soldiers are made at 7/10, the special effects save the game, they are made perfectly ... Well, in general, I would put 7/10

G
G-man 17.12.20

Now I'm reading a review on AG - well, Nomad, as always, burns with his insanity = ((Che then spat about the fact that like you can't choose who is the first to fight in earthly battles when you throw squads from space - damn it, specially run the game, checked it - well, it's crap - everything is possible - who you choose first and starts - twice chose Vader, once AT-AT - everything is right.

N
Noname 17.12.20

Hamster-Jedi
Can you tell me the website of the online store where you bought it, or did you buy it somewhere in real life?

G
G-man 17.12.20

Noname
He wrote - now he is in Austria in Vienna and there he bought it in a store =))

N
Noname 17.12.20

G-Man.
Damn, I didn't notice, but oh well, we'll wait for mulberries then from 1C.

M
Methylated spirit 17.12.20

Yes, the Nomad again his pride and arrogance, "shine", read disgusting ... the way sickly computer otgrohal himself, but that's a bonehead H1800HT took, there to wait for 1900 ...

ZY G-man, but I remember how you were in solidarity with him about the FIR, but here - a senile, everything is subjective, so ...