3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 20.12.20 04:53 am

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

223 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

DimZet13
if you find out about what is in the resources of the pc-version, but not in the ps2-version - sign off.

S
SA Pr0 20.12.20

There are also files that are in one version and not in another:
http://files.mail.ru/74AYKR

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

Zmey20009
I also think that mines have remained in the resources of the game since the development of three.

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

Is there a beta image of Weiss? Or are there only screenshots from him? I seem to have heard that the beta can be downloaded somewhere ...

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 20.12.20

DJ_KOT is
not allowed

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

Here is a cut track from Flash FM (song "Lionel Richie - Running With The Night.") I apologize if this has been known for a long time, but I myself only recently found out)))) I liked the song)) And I don't even understand why it was cut out of the PC version of the game .... it fits perfectly into the atmosphere of the game ....

Shl I don't know where it is better to attribute this "joke" - to the pace of "jokes" (although this is not a joke, as it were) or to "secrets beta versions ".. well, I'll write here ... :)

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

DJ_KOT
has this song in the PC version

X
XAKEP 8 20.12.20

the tracksuit was supposed to be black. and also there should have been a golden maverick and a PCJ-600

f
funishedpiddle 20.12.20

XAKEP 8
He is already black and white.

X
XAKEP 8 20.12.20

strange. I have it red with yellow stripes

A
AlSar 20.12.20

Dimik [VRN]
XAKEP 8

LOL, there are 2 of them
One in a laundry in Little Haiti and another in Downtown North of the pizzeria

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

XAKEP 8
march golden Maverick cut out

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

Now about the cut transport:
Coastguard Maverick (removed during the development process),
Kuruma (a car of three; files for it are stored in the resources of gta vice city).

S
SA Pr0 20.12.20

Carbon8909
The COASTMAV line in handling.cfg is used by VCN Maverick.
Kuruma - just a line in handling.cfg

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

Captain Objectivity
Thank you for clarifying

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

The topic has calmed down ... Hike, everything has already been found

X
XAKEP 8 20.12.20

pancake. I wanted to make a mod for beta vice city. but it turns out he already is. yo mine. when will it end. all ideas of mods go to the head. just take up the tutorials on modding and it turns out that the mod already exists / is being developed.
can anyone thread give me an idea for a mod. otherwise I fell straight into depression after I found out that this mod also exists

S
SA Pr0 20.12.20

XAKEP 8
Make a mod that returns the cut out vehicle in GTA San Andreas

25toSpec 20.12.20

It seems I found in one of the warehouses in vc the remnants of some interior, the most interesting is that in the same warehouse there is a certain room where you can go, but the camera will move back.
Spoiler
here is the same room with a fixed camera:

And one more interesting find:

No one knows why it was left in the game ???

M
Mega GTAшnik aka AtikiN 20.12.20

Here is a cut out track from Flash FM (song "Lionel Richie - Running With The Night.") I apologize if this has been known for a long time, but I myself only recently found out)))) I liked the song)) And I don't even understand why it was cut out of the PC version of the game .... it fits perfectly into the atmosphere of the game ...
gtawikia says:
Lionel Richie - Running with the Night (1983, only available in original PS2 version)
That is, as you understand, the song is on PS2 for sure! Then, pliz, convert Flash FM to PC from PS2, or at least drop it to me in MP3.
---------------------------
Here's another English. Wikipedia:
The song can be heard in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the in-game radio station Flash FM but was removed from later versions of the game.
Transfer:
This song can be heard in GTA VC on Flash FM but has been removed from later versions of the game.