3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 20.12.20 04:53 am

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

223 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimZet 20.12.20

25toSpec Everyone knows
about this for a long time, especially those who downloaded the ORG patch and Cocktail mod.
They also wanted to make a safe in the bank, the interior of the bets on the races (inside track), etc.
A lot was cut from the PC version compared to the PS2 version.

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

DJ Foxie
There is a Vice City map, where buildings are casually marked with the color, one way or another connected with the missions inside them.
Can you link to this map? Very interesting to see))

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 20.12.20

TripleAs uploaded the beta mod for the aircraft: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32531558/GTAViceCity_Beta.rar

Inside the mod - almost all beta vehicles and beta pedas from the aircraft.

D
DJ Foxie 20.12.20

DJ KOT
, unfortunately, could find the map only in this version http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/069/528/normal/gta_united.png?1253315590 I

saw the Vice City map with the marked houses on CD Vice City Deluxe.

a
alik12345 20.12.20

Is there a modification that adds all the gadgets from the Beta version of the game, as well as the Beta airport ???

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

By the way, no one knows roughly where the mission with Mufatto was located? Those. I mean where Tommy was supposed to meet Mufatto. :)

W
Wildstylo 20.12.20

except for a phone call, there seems to be no more mention of him

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

EcLipsE [temporarily unavailable] It
seems like from a telephone conversation it was possible to roughly estimate its location ... although mb I am mistaken ..)

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

Here's a conversation with Moffat:

Moffat: Vercetti? VERCETTI !! Damn you man you've got to help me!

Tommy: Mr. Moffat? How's family life?

Moffat: Damn you to hell, HELL, do you hear me ?!

Tommy: Well it was nice chatting ...

Moffat: WAIT! Wait, Vercetti -Tommy, can I call you Tommy? We're both businessmen, yeah? You know a good deal when you hear one, ok?

Tommy: I don't have the time to chat, get to the point.

Moffat: MONEY. Money is the goddamn point, I've escaped the coop again, but its never long before they track me down -they think its a damned game! I'm at a pay phone somewhere in this god forsaken shit hole. Get me out of here before they take me back and..and..oh go-o-od ...

Tommy: Well, I'm busy for the next-

Moffat: No! Don't shit with me here, have a heart! No man should have to do such, such things. I'm on my knees here Tommy, in the dirt begging for you please ...

Tommy: I guess I could swing by that way see if I can spot you ...

Moffat: Oh god, they're coming. For the love of Christ hurry, hurry!

My translation: D:

Moffat: Vercetti? Vercetti! Damn you, you have to help me!

Tommy Vercetti: Moffat? How is your family life?

Moffat: God damn you, can you hear me?

Tommy Vercetti: It was a fun conversation ... (going to hang up)

Moffat: Wait! Wait, Vercetti ... Tommy, can I call you Tommy? We're both businessmen, right? You know that talking like that is a sign of a good deed, right?

Tommy Vercetti: I don't have time to chat, be specific.

Moffat: Money! I broke free again, but it won't be long ... they track me, they think this is a fucking game! I'm in a phone booth somewhere in an incomprehensible, godforsaken place. Get me out of here before they take me back ... and ... and ... shit ...

Tommy Vercetti: Well, actually I'm busy soon ...

Moffat: No! Don't leave me in this shit, have a conscience! A man shouldn't ... act like that. I'm on my knees ... in the mud ... please, please ...

Tommy Vercetti: I think I can help you if I find you ...

Moffat: Oh God, they're coming. For God's sake, hurry!

It is also known that Tommy and Moffat have already met before. And even more interesting and curious is that this mission was supposed to start after the player bought all the property (boat, ice cream shop, taxi club, car dealership, printing house, studio, malibu and strip bug) was going to be after Tommy completed the asset missions.

So, there is reason for thought ...))

Any ideas where this "meeting place" could be?)

X
XAKEP 8 20.12.20

DJ_KOT
well, it's like a button accordion.
although it may not be for everyone.

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

XAKEP 8
Well, yes, but my main goal was to find a place where the main character was supposed to meet (find) Moffat ...) MB do you have any ideas?)

UPD:
---------- ------------------------------
Maybe start with where there are phone booths in the Weiss? Find all their places, and then calculate ...)

W
Wildstylo 20.12.20

There are a lot of booths, it's like looking for them in a puddle)
I think we need to look for the very first image on ps2 and there may be coordinates hidden somewhere, but there are almost no chances

T
Till Lindermann ... 20.12.20

Actually, I read the dialogues above, well, that is, here someone translated there, and such conclusions suggest themselves. Something like:
1. - We are both businessmen.
I think that Moffat is something other than a rich sissy like Vercetti, or things went better with the appearance of Tom and working for him. You can guess endlessly.
2. -I'm in a telephone booth somewhere in an incomprehensible, godforsaken place.
Pay attention to all payphones in such "godforsaken places". Perhaps he called us from such a payphone.
3. -No! Don't leave me in this shit, have a conscience! A man shouldn't ... act like that. I'm on my knees ... in the mud ... please, please ...
And as you even know, under "Weiss's ass" first of all, Little Haiti pops up in my head. It is quite possible that the Moffat is hiding from the authorities in the dirtiest and most impoverished district of Weiss, where they will not even think of looking for him. "You can guess endlessly." (c)

This mission was going to be after Tommy completed the asset missions.

Apparently Moffat should have learned something that would say about Vercetti's well-being. He would not have turned to a rogue for help.

So if there is someone who decided to look for this Moffat himself or whatever, I advise you to comb the area of ​​Little Haiti. Thoughts aloud, but maybe it will help someone. Good luck!

Apnul.

On the topic of BETA-Fashion, I advise Lurkat Tutochki. + there all the missions of Moffat were restored as they themselves are there and write here.

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

Till Lindermann ...
Good ideas!)

By the way, I was thinking something else. Since this mission (or missions) with Moffat were supposed to be almost at the very end of the plot (in theory), and this is all somehow connected with Tommy's well-being, then the thought suggests itself that the ending could be slightly different. Well, of course a happy-end, but in a slightly different form and maybe even in a different place ... :))

W
Wildstylo 20.12.20

hmm, not a single full-fledged beta mod with cars, a map and a weapon will be made in any way, but over9000 themes exist

S
Sukkubus 20.12.20

I, too, are still tormented by questions about the missions of Moffat and Avery, where it was necessary to sail / fly to some islands. By the way, on the occasion of Vaska's anniversary, R * weren't going to answer user questions by chance?
As for Moffat, I somehow doubt the location of the mission after completing all the mandatory ones. After all, Tommy can be safely called a businessman after the seizure of Diaz's mansion and other property, i.e. when his new home began to generate income. On the other hand, after the murder of Sonny, Tommy gets several calls to his cell phone. It is likely that Moffat may have been on the list.
At the expense of god forsaken shit hole, then I also tend to the version that this is either Haiti or Havana, but how much this mission would affect the finale is difficult to say. The phrase "after Tommy completed the asset missions" gives me reason to believe that it has nothing to do with the plot at all, like the phone booths.

D
DJ_KOT 20.12.20

Skkubus
By the way, on the occasion of Vaska's anniversary, R * weren't going to answer users' questions by chance?
You read my thoughts straight))) Let's hope that R * will give answers to many questions ...))

where it was necessary to sail / fly to some islands
Here is something about this I do not know ... you can read more tell what islands should I sail to?))

As for god forsaken shit hole, I also tend to believe that this is either Haiti or Havana
Yes, I also think so, that apart from Haiti and Havana there are no more so "dirty" places))

The phrase "after Tommy completed the asset missions" gives me reason to believe that it has nothing to do with the plot at all, like the phone booths.
Well, that phrase seems to imply the beginning of Moffat's missions after buying all the buildings that make a profit ...)
But about the booths, I'm also interested, mb in the dialogue is just mentioned by the way?)

By the way, here's another interesting infa:
http: //www.gamer.ru/grand-theft-auto-vice-city/grand-theft-auto-vice-city-kakoy-mogla-byt-igra#gallery [in_post ]/5/
Probably, many people here already know everything , but mb will still be interesting to someone. :)

k
kerm68 20.12.20

A hostile site has published scans of GameInformer's review on Vice City. I sawed out a couple of interesting screenshots from there that I had never seen before. There seems to be no here either:
Spoiler Earlier, the model of the shotgun in the game was identical to it from GTA III: The
pix.PlayGround.ru
old version of Streetvonnaby (on the right, the release version is a black bandit), as well as a kick from the same GTA III:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Z
Zmey20009 20.12.20

Previously, the model of the shotgun in the game was identical to it from GTA III

Not only. Burritos have numbers and wheels of 3, as well as a 2D grid; in the same color as on the screen is not painted

W
Wildstylo 20.12.20

I saw them for a long time, it seems that the traffic light is still not the same on that street, on the screen with some kind of garbage for me incomprehensible ... and the building does not seem to be pink and in general it is different in the release, if my memory serves me right