3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 20.12.20 04:53 am

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

223 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ Foxie 20.12.20

AlSar
There is a Vice City map, where buildings are casually marked with the color, one way or another connected with the missions inside them. The "shed" with a safe and a table located in the docks is also marked there, but there are no missions in the game. I think the Rockstar guys were planning some missions there, but they were cut out at the very last moment! There are a couple more mysterious places, and one of them is the wasteland behind the car dealership. Tellingly, the Rokstarites themselves beat this vacant lot in VCS, but I'm sure that when VC was made, something else was planned there, and as it already happened, at the last moment they removed it, leaving a bare vacant lot. Another mystery is FBI Washington. No one drives it from the characters in the game, but this car exists, and it probably should have also been used - either as another FBI car, or for detectives. So far, this is all that comes to mind:

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

DJ Foxie
my assumptions: a
shed in the docks - probably, there should have been a mission (which was cut);
wasteland behind the car dealership - in VCS there was a trailer park (it was removed by the rock during the development of the Weiss);
FBI Washington - perhaps FBI agents on the 5th wanted level should have ridden it (cut by developers).

A
Alexa64 20.12.20

> Another mystery is FBI Washington. No one drives it from the characters in the game, but this car exists, and it probably should have also been used - either as another FBI car, or for detectives.

FBI Washington is used on a mission to protect Cortez's yacht. The nagibators drive up to the pier on it)))

k
kerm68 20.12.20

No, FBI Washington is not used in missions. In the mission "All Hands on Deck!" regular Washington is used, painted black.

W
Wildstylo 20.12.20

about the wasteland behind the car dealership, guesses and inventions) because there are many strange things in Weiss,
for example, I was always surprised why there is not a single car in the city center behind high-rise buildings in parking lots? : D ahaha
nonsense

S
Strapon_man 20.12.20

Someone else is discussing the secrets of the beta version of Vice City ... I have no doubt this is very exciting ...

T
Tidodo 20.12.20

Strapon_man, yes, but what?

S
STALKER OF FREEDOM 20.12.20

25toSpec
> I think I found in one of the warehouses in vc the remains of some interior, the most interesting thing is that in the same warehouse there is a certain room where you can go, but the camera will move back.
Because the garage script is activated, a tank drives into this garage in the Sir yes sir mission, and as for the interior, perhaps a shootout with soldiers was originally planned there.

25toSpec 20.12.20

The warehouse I wrote about is located at the docks and is not associated with the Sir yes sir mission. Take a closer look at the radar.

S
Sanitos_Vulgaris 20.12.20

Healthy to all seekers of secrets. I apologize because I will be writing off-topic, but this issue has long worried me, since the release of GTA VC. Everyone knows about the so-called "Cuban flour", when the clothes of Cubans move behind an invisible wall and it is not possible to take them in the store. On the SanLTD forum, I purely accidentally saw the correspondence between two users, one said that clothes on the XBox did not move behind the invisible wall, to which the second user with the nickname Mike replied to him that this glitch on the PC could be bypassed and there was absolutely no need to use cheats or mods. It is enough just to pass some missions in a strictly defined order. Namely: "After the discovery of the islands, in no case do not go through the mission from Avery, where you need to calm the riots in the cemetery. First you need to go through the mission" No exit "(the first mission in Malibu, freeing Cam) and "Land of the Police" (the last mission in the Vercetti mansion, explosion in the supermarket). After passing them, you can go through the last mission from Avery. And then the Cuban clothes will remain at the entrance and will not move behind the invisible wall. "In short, this is the only way ... and nothing will work out at first. Guys, can anyone check this method, suddenly it is really true, although as they say the world not without dreamers and from the height of my 21 years old, it seems to me 50% that this is rut, although you never know ... Guys, do not be lazy, if anyone can, start a new game and try it, all the same I wanted it to be true. , write to me in a personal about the result. Who should I send correspondence from the SanLTD forum, where this was discussed ... Once again, I apologize for not on the topic ... although this is also a mystery ... consider the whole Cuban conspiracy)))

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.20

Sanitos_Vulgaris
First, you are at the wrong address. Secondly, there is a fix that removes an invisible wall.

S

TolyancheG777
First of all, I apologized. Secondly, not for me, not for my friends, this fix changed nothing. And if you do not understand, then I am interested in a way without mods and fixes. Well, who dares to write in a personal. Again, I apologize for the off-topic writing ...

N
Nikined 20.12.20

Here nafig you need to check? If you are interested, do not be too lazy to talk about this nonsense yourself
(Usually I didn’t have this, but the last time this thing arose, and I remember Two bit hit I went to the Land of Cops; and they write about this not only in SanLTD )

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.20

Sanitos_Vulgaris
So this is no mod. It's just a thing that removes this very wall. Like a patch. I used it myself. It helped me.
Here is even a link from where I downloaded: http://www.gta.ru/vicecity/files/10450/

S

TolyancheG777
I am aware of this fix, I am aware of the other two ... In one, if my memory does not knock me off, the Trails option was added, and in the other, the XBOX version textures were also added. I tried TolyancheG777 this method, it did not change anything, and I tried it many times on different versions, pirates, 1C license, image of the European license.
Nikined
I don’t seem to pull you by the ears and don’t urge you to do what you don’t want. Yes, and it is clear that you have to check it yourself, I will do it when there is more time ...
It is already clear that this forum is dead ... After all, here only they can troll, sculpt the themes "Help" "Club of lovers of the dark lord" and engage in pond breeding. And questions about the games themselves are not interesting to anyone.

N
Nikined 20.12.20

Sanitos_Vulgaris
It is already clear that this forum is dead ... After all, there is nothing to troll here, to sculpt the topics "Help", "Club of lovers of the dark lord" and to be engaged in ponework. And questions about the games themselves are not interesting to anyone.
Firstly, what are you looking for on the forum if he died?
Secondly, you are also a worthy representative of our forum - you cannot even write about the topic, you ask others not only to help, but to go through half the game again, "do not be lazy"

25toSpec 20.12.20

In the hope that at least someone here is interested in the beta version of Vice city I will share another interesting find
Spoiler Everyone remembers this store: Yes, it is there that there is still a motorcycle.

It has a hidden room, or rather, another store:

But unfortunately, you can't buy anything there, and even more so you can't walk, and there are simply no coliseums in it.But
this store is highlighted in red:

A
AlSar 20.12.20

25toSpec
Cool.

Strapon_man
Someone else is discussing the secrets of the beta version of Vice City ...
No doubt it's very exciting ...
Voila: Favorite Crysis games
Very exciting, believe me.
Oh yeah, you don't understand.
Go to your Krusis and justify your nickname, haha.

Sanitos_Vulgaris
I don't know how you put it.
I went through when, not knowing, I received inaccessible Kupin clothes, yes.
Used fix http://rghost.ru/39100681 Immediately helped.
Then he went through the missions in the "right order", it happened by accident.
True, the clothes will not disappear, I confirm.
I can't give proofs, because these saves have been gone for a long time. But it's true.
It is already clear that this forum is dead ...
After all, here is the only thing that can troll, sculpt themes "Help",
"Club of lovers of the black lord" and engage in pony breeding.
You talk nonsense. As long as the "old guard" is alive, who is sitting here in the topics
"Unique and rare transport", "Secrets and jokes" - the forum is alive.
In the "mods for ZHTA4" and "discussion of the unreleased ZHTA5" yes, a sad shkolota.

g
german1 20.12.20

ambulance missions were like collecting trash but they removed
missions from avery on the phone Mr. mufatto was also removed
mission from richard pastor
and so on

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

german1
was already