3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitemk 20.12.20 04:58 am

Are the settlers eating? (Fallout 4)

Despite the rather stupid title of the topic. The question is still interesting (at least to me).

While completing the mission on shelter 88, along the way, he shot the bogs and collected meat and eggs from them. Came to the shelter, cooked meat and fried an omelet. He took off the SB, so as not to squeeze the batteries, and so that there was no overload, he threw everything unnecessary into the workshop inventory, incl. and prepared swamp food. I spent a couple of playing days in the shelter. And then he got ready to leave. I go to the workshop and see - there is trash, but there is no food!

Is it that the settlers ate it or just a bug?
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 20.12.20

Household topics on the F4 forum at all. Which is strange, because the game generates plenty of funny unexpected situations. Create a theme "Settlers eat settlers" for example.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Angelica04 wrote:
Two homeless people that lived there killed
ahahaha)))) you burn
yourself often killed them because the place is the most trump card in terms of location
, the gallows lane is still not bad, but there is nowhere to turn around and noisy from the fact that the security of Diamond City often fights with orcs

T
TTG 20.12.20

Pepin3d wrote:
Diamond City guards often fight with orcs,
only noticed Bosmer

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

Why, really, if the settlers eat cooked food, then it (food, that is) makes them (the settlers, that is) happy)?

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Ioannn by the
way, yes I will
join the question
from where infa what quality food affects happiness?

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

Well, the raiders will be influenced, but the settlers are worse?

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Zolotko555 a
similar question and about the raiders, a
proof or a link is it possible?

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

A conversation with a shank ... I don’t want to replay ... in a conversation, just ask what the raiders need to be happy
. meat ... steaks and all sorts of things ... threw in and immediately jumped the scale by several points ... I draw conclusions what affects

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Zolotko555
so the level of happiness itself rises slowly,
maybe in your case it coincided with some other factor
, they also have drugs and alcohol that affect happiness,
I xs what kind of formula was there Arbor was invented for raiders (the settlers have it all easier)
I don't think that quality food , it certainly does not affect

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

Pepin3d
This is certainly a formula))) but in that case, it did not give drugs only grub

G
Gur1 20.12.20

tchuzhy wrote:
There are few children in the game at all.
Specifically for this, I set a mod that adds children of settlers.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

The theory that high-quality food affects the increase in happiness has not been confirmed. I personally checked it myself.
I do not know what any forum dreamers think when they write such nonsense.

A
Angelica04 20.12.20

Pepin3d
I don’t know how you checked, but according to this guide, which is based on food, I received an update for the happiness of the settlement. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=629657889&searchtext=%D0%92%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83% D1% 88% D0% BD% D1% 8B% D0% B9 +% D0% BF% D1% 80% D0% B0% D0% B2% D0% B8% D1% 82% D0% B5% D0% BB% D1% 8C

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Angelica04
read the article, laughed
1 bum to get 100% joy?
and where is it written about good food that you need to cook yourself? read the second post

PS: in general, 100% happiness is achieved easily even if there are 30 homeless people, the main thing is to know the formula and calculate everything

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

People, what's the difference in stores? There are wooden types that increase the level of happiness of settlements, and there are modern-looking ones that increase the level of satisfaction ... what's the difference?
Updt: Do the former increase the happiness level of all settlements?

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Ioannn
too good question about the new store (which look like metal cabinets)
will join
what they mean by the word contentment?))) Is new or cheto curve localization?

googled, but did not find information, I have
to test

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

Pepin3d wrote:
will have to test
If you "dig up" - sign off pzhlst :)!

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Ioannn wrote:
Updt : Do the former increase the happiness level of all settlements?
to this question I can immediately answer
those that bum-wooden ones increase happiness only in the settlement where they are,
I was interested in metal ones that appeared in the last DLC and the phrase of Contentment.
In theory, happiness and contentment are the same. I suppose that these metal showcases are the same, just lower in height so that you can cram inside houses.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

in general, I seem to have guessed about the metal showcases, this campaign with the last patch added shops for Vault 88 so that they were written out in a general style
and they work only in the shelter, and on the surface of the homeless it does not sell anything even if assigned to this point

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

Pepin3d wrote:
but on the surface, the homeless does not sell anything even if assigned to this point
No, they are selling! I have these "modern" shops everywhere - the income goes)))).