3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitemk 20.12.20 04:58 am

Are the settlers eating? (Fallout 4)

Despite the rather stupid title of the topic. The question is still interesting (at least to me).

While completing the mission on shelter 88, along the way, he shot the bogs and collected meat and eggs from them. Came to the shelter, cooked meat and fried an omelet. He took off the SB, so as not to squeeze the batteries, and so that there was no overload, he threw everything unnecessary into the workshop inventory, incl. and prepared swamp food. I spent a couple of playing days in the shelter. And then he got ready to leave. I go to the workshop and see - there is trash, but there is no food!

Is it that the settlers ate it or just a bug?
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Ioannn
well, a bunch of patches have already been released and a lot of things have been fixed
this video in general came out after the first patches (which were curves, as usual),
I myself noticed a lot of chips that began to work correctly (finally), after almost a year since the release,
it's better to check it yourself, and then write to us about these garbage collection stations)
I'm also interested) you will
do a good deed

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Pepin3d
In my workshop they store:
1) the water is clean and dirty
2) all kinds of nuclear cola
3) Wim! all its types
4) any chemistry in the range
5) raw meat in the range
6) cooked meat in the range, as well as soups and other types of food that the GG can cook.

Moreover, there are more than twenty residents in the settlement.

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

Pepin3d
Good)!
I am also tormented by one garbage in Voll, this is exactly what is steaming ... the buildings do not stand exactly on the ground or on some heights of some kind of thread, as if they are hanging in the air - this annoys me PPC! Maybe there is a solution to this problem, no one knows?

S
Soniaa 20.12.20

Ioannn
use the foundation and then build on top.

I
Ioannn 20.12.20

Soniaa wrote:
use the foundation and then build on top.
So I do, but with other objects - an ambush!
Updt: Oh, or did you mean to build any object on the foundation ... well, yes, I didn't even think))))).
THX!

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

According to personal observations: the settlers begin to eat the food that is in the workshop only when it is picked up in the local fields. If you keep crops at a level greater or equal to the needs of the settlers, then no food will be lost from the workshop. So, for example, in my workshop for about forty-five levels of my character were cooked steaks from wolves, anglers and other outlandish critters from the Far Harbor expansion. And no one ate them until I stuffed from level 30+ to level 80. Then I transferred all this stuff from Sanctuary to Vault 88. Again, nothing was missing.
For that, the core raiders, in the absence of the proper amount of food from the enslaved farms, will devour everything that you put in the workshops (over time) and increase their level of contentment.