3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20 05:05 am

How to change Windows 7 to Windows 7

Ehh, I'm tired of the abnormal overheating of the vidyuhi (it reaches 90), not a timid Internet on it, and I thought maybe the Windows could change? But, I earlier installed and burned the mother on the old PC, I xs how it could burn out from changing Windows, maybe because it didn't pull, because the computer was still weak. Well, now PPC as I'm afraid to change Windows. So here's how to change wine7 to wine7, tell me step by step, please. And Windows is on the C disk, but where to put the new one?
Windu which I download on a personal link I will send.
90 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoBaIIyTuH 20.12.20

Explain, please, what does the Windows have to do with the overheating of the video card? Can vidyuhu try to clean and replace thermal paste? Look, did you disperse it by accident?

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Vidyuhu cleaned the thermal paste to shine and changed it yesterday. The temperature is the same. The abnormal temperature may not disappear after replacing Windows, but the Internet on the computer does not rob, I can at least solve this problem by replacing Windows.

Z
Zhenya Astrakhantsev 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
This is Radeon and it is still very hot, maybe the case is not cooled well? On the Internet! What kind of mother? The ethernet driver may need to be reinstalled! (something like this should be on the disk complete with mother

Z

UnknownAssassin
on an Internet reinstalling Windows is unlikely to help

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

Hmm ... a hard case) Leave the Windows alone, please - it has nothing to do with it! Provide proper cooling for your system unit. Make sure all vents are installed correctly. Monitor the temperature of all components in the load. If you overclock, be careful with power on percent and power circuits on mom (weakest points). 560ti, for example, with overclocking, is capable of holding 110 degrees and at the same time working, 90 in the load is the norm for it. AMD by themselves are warm, like stones, like cards. Nothing abnormal in theory.

m
mrKaktak 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
maybe your temperature sensor is out of order ... but on the Internet account ... go to the device manager and see what is there with the drivers. Go to the properties of IP version 4 and look at the IP ... if the wired Internet is in the contract, maybe you need to specify the IP manually

Z

mrKaktak By the
way, the adapter can turn itself off CAM! I had this

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

Zhenya Astrakhantsev
KazymirZyba
mrKaktak
Well, I don’t know I didn’t get warm a year ago. The Witcher3 played about 60 degrees. And in general, the vidyuha heats up and is cut down, I don’t know what the problem is, all the cooling of the case as it was and remained. There is no cooler attached to the case.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

mrKaktak
On account of the Internet I do not think that it is necessary to manually insert SP there, tk. everything works on the laptop, the SP is automatically installed.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

mrKaktak
I can’t update the drivers there, there is no Internet.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

KazymirZyba
And how to monitor the temperature of the probe, vidyuhi?

m
muromez 20.12.20

Check how your air flow passes ... so that there is no such thing that 2 opposite valves blow on each other ... and as an option, go to the firewood settings and add the fan speed on the card.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

muromez The
fan always turns 100%

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

muromez You mean
? Which fan?

Z

UnknownAssassin
MSI Afterburner

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

Zhenya Astrakhantsev
approx. I'll try.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Well, if the miner, then maybe overheating,
and so there are 2 simple pitch of method
1 is taken by wax disk. in the motherboard, it is learned how to cause the floppy drive to boot to Windows. usually it is written there in the picture or is put automatically in the BIOS if Windows does not allow installing another Windows in the usual way.
2 pitch method - an empty basket is taken for sat disks with power or whatever the Windows is on. With the help of free headlights, the manager removes all files incomprehensible in the root of the disk and unnecessary folders. The
disk returns to the pitch without Windows and the system itself asks for its installation.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

And yes, I didn't overclock anything. Vidyuha is overclocked herself. If you overclock it then it starts to glitch.

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
AIDA, Afterburner

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
So, take it easy. Can I install everything in a simpler way?