3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20 05:05 am

How to change Windows 7 to Windows 7

Ehh, I'm tired of the abnormal overheating of the vidyuhi (it reaches 90), not a timid Internet on it, and I thought maybe the Windows could change? But, I earlier installed and burned the mother on the old PC, I xs how it could burn out from changing Windows, maybe because it didn't pull, because the computer was still weak. Well, now PPC as I'm afraid to change Windows. So here's how to change wine7 to wine7, tell me step by step, please. And Windows is on the C disk, but where to put the new one?
Windu which I download on a personal link I will send.
90 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

Computer-MAN
It may be unnecessary to change, but right now my computer is useless.

m
mrKaktak 20.12.20

SonyK.
I'm sure from my experience ... what kind of hardware you have I don't know ... I just warned the person that this could be so ... because I demolished Windows and ran into such a problem ... and I was looking for solutions for a long time ... for glad you

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

muromez
Vidyaha in a personal. There, I opened everything with the fans, I only see the vidyah overheated and all the other parts (percent, hdd, bp ...) are normal.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

Stealth123
Well this is already dancing with a tambourine.

S
Stealth123 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
dancing with a tambourine? work for an hour, and this is with the installation time of the Windows itself. but there will be a fresh, clean system

W
WanRoi 20.12.20

For the test, open the side wall and see the temperature. Probably the air flow is not going right?

To put 10 or 8.1, you need to know exactly whether the mother supports this OS. See the specifications on the manufacturer's website.

l
lokkie 20.12.20

WanRoi wrote:
To put 10 or 8.1 you need to know for sure if your mother supports this OS.
And why would you know that?
Any mother supports any Axis. You can poke anything, even Vista (that is, Vista, Vin7, Vin8, Vin10, it's all Vista TM), even Linux.

m
muromez 20.12.20

I also had two 6870s just recently ... download the crimson edition firewood on them, go into the settings and increase the fan speed to 30-40%, by default it costs about 13 ... And set the settings for individual games to 60-70 and all the bundle will not need to touch the Windows .... put the firewood current from scratch!

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

muromez approx
. Now I'm downloading the driver. 12 gig weighs, I download it in a few days.

S
SonyK_2 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin wrote:
Sam download the driver. 12 gig weighs, it will download in a few days. Is
n't it faster to download only the drivers you need from the manufacturer's website?

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

SonyK.
Yes, but I'd better update everything for a year or so there nothing has been updated.

W
WanRoi 20.12.20

lokkie
Hmm, interesting. I probably confused with this:
Spoiler
Although in the corner under the box of the motherboard this flaunts:
Spoiler

And indeed the list of drivers for different OS has expanded, up to the last 10. What can not be said about the laptop. There are win7 in the drivers - both win8 x64, not 8.1, and even more so 10 is not there (

PS Downloading the driver from the manufacturer's website is a guarantee of stability!

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin Looking
for miners?

lokkie wrote:
Any mother supports any Axis
I don't quite agree. 8.1 requires SSE 2 support. However, only processors up to Pentium 4 / Athlon 64 lack it.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I checked for viruses. It seems to have deleted everything. I use Avast. I checked the quarantine and there are files called minerid.

V

UnknownAssassin
After "like everything" did Windows start? :) The load did not decrease?

m
muromez 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
I HAVE NO ANTI-VIRUS FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS !!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYTHING IS OK!

V

UnknownAssassin
Yes, if you checked for viruses with Avast, then there is no benefit from this. If the antivirus has a monitor enabled, then perhaps the rootkit will protect itself. The most reliable way is to check the LiveCD of another manufacturer (Kaspersky, Bit, etc).

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Yes xs as with a load. Ok, I'll check with Kaspersky.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
in Msi afterburner tune rotation speed control schedule versus temperature

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin You
start the computer in safe mode with support for network drivers (in this mode !!! otherwise there will be no sense). Then you download another web Korean https://free.drweb.ru/cureit/ and put it for verification. You have a 100% miner on your computer, so he turns your vidyuhu.

Spoiler

check should take place in safe mode! otherwise you will not get rid of the miner. delete non-curable files, do not keep them in quarantine.

and then, as you clean the computer, put Msi afterburner and monitor the card.