3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20 05:05 am

How to change Windows 7 to Windows 7

Ehh, I'm tired of the abnormal overheating of the vidyuhi (it reaches 90), not a timid Internet on it, and I thought maybe the Windows could change? But, I earlier installed and burned the mother on the old PC, I xs how it could burn out from changing Windows, maybe because it didn't pull, because the computer was still weak. Well, now PPC as I'm afraid to change Windows. So here's how to change wine7 to wine7, tell me step by step, please. And Windows is on the C disk, but where to put the new one?
Windu which I download on a personal link I will send.
90 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin is
easier than from a disk, I do not know how, but I never installed it from flash drives,
but in theory, if Windows of one version or newer, it should allow itself to be installed directly from the system with a DVD or from a disk image somewhere on ndd. and there will be like 2 Windows, one of which will not be able to boot as it is overwritten. the superfluous can then be removed somewhere in the administration, if desired.
I don't know how to install from a USB flash drive. never did it.

Z
Zhenya Astrakhantsev 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin Are
n't you looking for 10? It's just very easy to do! Ugh, you don't have an Internet

Z
Zhenya Astrakhantsev 20.12.20

Can you create an image on another PC and then drop it onto a flash drive and copy the image from it to the problem PC?

m
mrKaktak 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
download the draver pack on the laptop ... where does the internet work for you ... put it on the USB flash drive and install all the draver

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

Zhenya Astrakhantsev
Her, but not for ten.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

mrKaktak
Ok. I'll try.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
We sell Windows with disks (pirated). That is, you can install them as usual. Then, at the entrance, I will be prompted to enter one of the Windows, right? I just did it before, but the mother burned out.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
I don’t understand what is being sold there yohoho
I installed it as that means Windows Vista yohoho for 250 it was not put
I was indignant bought another yohoho for 250 rubles. the same problem and indignation
from those about me the pirate of edishons did not buy
bought a license everything got up fine but tama telephone activation or on the Internet and min's disk phone tototo had pitch humiliation

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, yes, there are shops where they sell non-working pirated versions, but there are also those where they sell a working one.

m
mrKaktak 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
yes download from the Internet (on a laptop) via ultra iso make a bootable USB flash drive ... in the BIOS, put the boot device in the boot device ... the only thing if you had 7 before then you can not install 10 until you convert the disk to GPT format from MBR ... when converting a disk, it is completely formatted and the entire partition is deleted ... that is, if it was divided into 2 partitions ... after conversion they are combined, ... keep this in mind

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

mrKaktak
Right now, I'll check the drivers well then, as a last resort, I'll change the Windows. What's the breakdown? I mean, it's Windows?

m
mrKaktak 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
well, if you have a hard disk (500 gigs) divided into 2 partitions ... for example, drive C (100 gigs) and drive D (400 gigs) ... after conversion when installing via command line ... these partitions are combined into one (physical) and the C drive will become (500 gigs) ... then you can break it again as you like ... well, all infa will be erased

m
mrKaktak 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
is a problem from 7th Windows to 10th ...

m
muromez 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
I'm talking about the fans that stand for blowing the case, for example, the one that is on the process, that in the power supply ... they should all form one stream ... just somehow got burned on this ... the fan on the case was blowing inward and front inward and on the side outward ... the body was heated like an iron # (

S
Stealth123 20.12.20

the mother burned down because of the installation of Windows? lolshto?
mrKaktak is the
only thing if you had 7 before then you can't put 10 until you convert the disk to GPT format from MBR.
I got it perfectly on mbr.
We sell Windows with disks (pirated). That is, you can install them as usual. Then, at the entrance, I will be prompted to enter one of the Windows, right? I just did it before, but the mother burned out. download the msdn image, put it on a USB stick using the Windows USB / DVD Download Tool, install it through the BIOS with the formatting of the system disk (just make a backup of your files first), then roll the activator and put the firewood using the driver pack solution.

m
muromez 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
And what kind of vidyah? Damn, when the fans were covered, I opened the case and saw that it was warming up more in the load ...

S
SonyK_2 20.12.20

mrKaktak wrote:
you can't put 10 until you convert the disk to GPT format from MBR ...
Are you sure? - I put 10 on MBR 3 times.
Depends on what you have - BIOS by default puts on MBR, UEFI on GPT.

w
warp 37 20.12.20

Install Windows 10. Won, Microsoft even made an installer for crayfish: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

C
Computer-MAN 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
Trololo)) Not otherwise))

C
Computer-MAN 20.12.20

warp 37
Yes, stop it, he doesn’t need to change anything, which is just the sentence: “I thought maybe I could change Windows? "