3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20 05:05 am

How to change Windows 7 to Windows 7

Ehh, I'm tired of the abnormal overheating of the vidyuhi (it reaches 90), not a timid Internet on it, and I thought maybe the Windows could change? But, I earlier installed and burned the mother on the old PC, I xs how it could burn out from changing Windows, maybe because it didn't pull, because the computer was still weak. Well, now PPC as I'm afraid to change Windows. So here's how to change wine7 to wine7, tell me step by step, please. And Windows is on the C disk, but where to put the new one?
Windu which I download on a personal link I will send.
90 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
ok, then:
right-click on the shortcut "my computer", then in the drop-down list - "control", then - look for the item "device manager".
in it you find a sound card (sound devices) and in the properties click on the button - update the driver.
the same for vidyuhi.

if there is a yellow exclamation mark in the device manager in front of a device, then this device is not working correctly and the driver needs to be reinstalled. if the device is not recognized and thus you cannot install the required driver. go to the properties tab of this device and in the information tab find the device ID in the drop-down list and find the required driver in the internet by code.
what the ID code looks like HDAUDIO FUNC _ 01 & VEN _ 10DE & DEV _ 0071 & SUBSYS _ 1458366A & REV _ 1001 you
look at such a code, copy it (well, or rewrite it if there is no Internet) and just paste this code into the address bar in the search engine. you will immediately be thrown to the site with the required driver. download it from there and install it.

I hope updating the firewood will help you.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
And what if it issues several IDs at once? I mean, there are several lines written there.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
the topmost

if (but this is unlikely) you cannot find the answer to the first line on the Internet, then drive in the next one.

this procedure is good if you do not know which device you have and which driver you need.
Pay attention, when you choose the driver you need, do not forget how many bits your system is 86 (32) or 64.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

But I remembered here, and you have been updating the C ++ (visual) libraries from Microsoft for a long time?
86https: //www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx? Id = 5555
64https: //www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx? Id = 14632
can in this and problem? this, really, maybe. As that long ago faced with such. in the headlights, the edge seemed to be like this, if I'm not mistaken, I reinstalled the libraries and direct X, and it seemed to help (it was a long time ago, the release of Farkra was the first ...).

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Thank you very much for your answers. But it didn't help. I downloaded two other websites, the 1st one is called the anti-virus 2nd safe space. So which one should I install?

G
Gefor_sik 20.12.20

download 7 Windows, write to the disc (flash drive) with the UltraISO program (google how to use it), restart the PC, at start, poke the del or f2 f8 key, you will get into the BIOS, set the boot priority to the CD / DVD drive, or if the flash drive with Windows, then it will appear there if plugged into the connector, then boot from a flash drive 1. That is, the first is a CD / DVD drive, and on the second is a hard drive (with your system). (if it is not clear, then ask Google: How to set the boot from a drive or flash drive in BIOS) set the priority to reboot, The computer should boot first of all from the device that you first set in the settings. Well, if it is not detected, then the download will start from another device, etc. Sometimes you need to press Enter when there is a black screen and the cursor may be blinking, or dots on the left at the bottom of the screen will appear. format the hard drive and a new system on it, then firewood and utilities for monitoring the video hardware as a whole. Well, then check how your vidyuha is warming up, if the problem persists, then buy another, perhaps the chip falls off from old age (if everything was buzzing before). Another option, run MSI Afterburner and look at (loading gp, loading video core (loading memory 300MB approximately)) should be set to 0. if the video card, as you say, in a simple 50 degrees MB, it loads something.
It is unlikely that you have a miner on your computer, but MB and such).

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin
since nothing helps, demolish the Windows, put it all over again. out, the person above wrote what and how to do.
but in general, on good terms, do a full formatting, then, for sure, there will be no left nasty, truth and your files will not be, but this is the third thing.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Thanks again for the advice.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 20.12.20

UnknownAssassin Install
antivirus trial. Although it is possible with a firewall - suddenly something will climb into the Internet. After installation, it is better to carry out a full scan of the computer.

U
UnknownAssassin 20.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Yes, it won't help.