3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 20.12.20 05:14 am

Technical Issues (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

All technical questions are asked here ...
137 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 81994 20.12.20

Most likely, this is the file required by the installer, not the game.)
Use a different installation wizard.

K
Kaposhasty 20.12.20

what's interesting? Comrades, help me with something = DDD

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

First, tell us which one you have, and then we'll tell you what else to try ...

In general, try Wise Installer.

K
Kaposhasty 20.12.20

Well, when I install the installshield wizard opens ... what can I do ... I need to download some file ... LAN, and where can I get this wise installer from?

D
Dodj 20.12.20

A y MEH9I BooBLLIe 4es !!!!!!!!! yCtaHoBuJI urPy, 3aI7yCkaIO urpy ... u BbIkuDbIBaet TaKyIO TaBJIucy.Sorry, but license date has expired ", Ho !! I7oCJIe Etoro Urpa BaLLIe HezaI7yCkaetca !!! LLIto DeJpoaBaTba I ?? ...

F
Fleim 20.12.20

Download the new patch ...

D
Dodj 20.12.20

dau CbIJIky Ha I7aT4 ato Hemory Hede Hauti !!!!!! cpc BoJIbLLIoe ..

l
ladykiller69 20.12.20

Blah, well, you were perverted with the text, I still did not understand about the napissan ...

PS. Ctrl + Shift ;-)

D
Dodj 20.12.20

All PaBotaet ... Laraf (o), PazPeLLIeHue 1024.Toka Textypes yBpaJI u All HuLLIt9Ik ...

M
MAg 20.12.20

my game is not installed !! When the unpacking of sounds on some "cement" is interrupted, and when unzipping (via WinRar, in dos) is also interrupted, as a result, the nechrina is not installed .. I installed the latest NET.Framework, I probably need an even newer archiver .. but I have WinRar 3.60 !!! Help.
PS This game is on a DVD disc, I asked to rewrite it .. maybe because of this I’m not rushing .. I’ll still poke around .. and probably buy pirates.
PSS a friend has a pirate installed, there the translation is awful !!! it says "JESUS ​​FUCKS CHRIST" (gee) laughed for a long time, and instead of the word "exit" it says "LION."

l
ladykiller69 20.12.20

Tin !!! = D

M
MAg 20.12.20

incidentally. Reinstalling Windows did not help me with a "data error in CRC" ...

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

It is quite possible that there is not enough memory, try increasing the paging file ...
Well, this is IMHO, I'm not exactly sure ...

M
MAg 20.12.20

not ... The disc is kotsany .. The rest of the games with the "7z" are installed normally.

l
ladykiller69 20.12.20

Hmm, with 128MB of video memory, the igruha still pulls, but slows down when a large number of polygons are encountered ... The mouse also enrages, the crooked control ... I am left, it is in the right, and vice versa ... So it is up and down. .. There is nothing in the options, except for sensitivity, and a change for left-handers ... (The same thing, only the auto-aim, and shooting for the spacebar) ... Nothing helped ... Is there any patch that makes the mouse control normal ? For example, as in Call of Duty 2 ...

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

The game is undoubtedly a prefix at the root ... But nevertheless, you have to get used to ... So far, judging by my information, such a patch has not been released / invented ... We are waiting, in general :)

l
ladykiller69 20.12.20

Mlyaya ... I almost didn't break the keyboard ... It was too lazy to fix it, freaks ... So infuriates, all the time f * cked up ... !!! >.

l
let da guilt go. 20.12.20

I thought to buy a tsatsu ... I read that it is impossible to turn off the inversion ... somehow I no longer want to buy

s
synclair 20.12.20

The computer is P4 2.66 D / 1 GB RAM / 256 GB GeForce 7300 GT

When you start the game, you get an error message, the reason is scarface.exe. File size 15 544 320 bytes (does not require a DVD in the drive)

I tried both the English and Russian versions of the game, all drivers are normal (ForceWare 91.47, Indeo5, WM9Codecs), there is free space

I don’t understand what’s the matter: ((((

l
ladykiller69 20.12.20

Ok, the mouse works, it's somehow strange, but it worked ... Here is the graph mlyn ... Mlyn slows down ... I put it off until the new video card mlyn ... =)