3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 20.12.20 05:14 am

Technical Issues (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

All technical questions are asked here ...
137 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jorjio 20.12.20

I have a problem: in the mission where Tony was attacked in the club and he interrupted everyone, there is a continuation where he takes revenge on the enemies with a chainsaw .. for me this chainsaw kills three people and that's all .. it doesn't do any harm anymore, i.e. she goes through enemies ... but they don't care

N
NForce 20.12.20

2 MAg Pixel-sized videos with a fist are available in pirated versions of the game (mainly on compilations) If you take from a softclab or a pirate in cellophane - videos will be of excellent quality

M
MAg 20.12.20

HM thank you.

r
rollik 20.12.20

Someone post the original exe file PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Tol1k 20.12.20

help, I do not know what to do. there are a lot of files in a distribution with a localization crack, so many that my FAT32 does not fit, which means that I am not able to put rus. Is there a way out other than NTFS?

apd: already made a 3 gig partition in NTFS.

T
Tol1k 20.12.20

Now here's what: they advised to put new firewood from the brakes. Well, I demolished the old ones, filled in the last ones. After that, after playing for 10 minutes, artifacts began to fall out, as if the video card was heating up! Artifacts only from Tony himself. I rolled away the firewood - it does not help. Can anyone know what to do? Here is a screen:
http://st1.risunok.net/4432/1.JPG

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

Did you overclock the video card? If yes, then just set the frequencies to the nominal ones, such artifacts often appear during "extreme" overclocking, which causes the temperature of the vidyuhi to rise and it starts to work incorrectly.

T
Tol1k 20.12.20

No, you shouldn't take me for a lamer. I probably thought about cooling the video card and possible overclocking first of all;). Everything works normally.

s
secus 20.12.20

Hello everyone, I have such a problem with the game, firstly, Tony is playing (running around), secondly, during the passage of the game, I reached the city center there is a second or third mission, after completing it, a black screen appears and only the map is visible ??? appreciate any help

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

Perhaps the drivers for the video card are installed incorrectly, reinstall them, preferably the latest version.

s
secus 20.12.20

I have a GeForce 6600 512mb of memory, BIOS video 5.43.02.87.01, IRQ 18, PCI Express x16 bus, ForceWare version 91.47, do I need to change firewood, if so where can I get fresh ones ???

T
Tyler Durden 20.12.20

You have a stripped-down pirate. IMHO

s
secus 20.12.20

it starts to kill me !, the game crashes almost every time you shoot, and if there is no shooting then every 40 minutes .... and the patch can save me, or what should I do ???

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

If it crashes when firing, then try to install the drivers on the PC sound card.

M
Makaveli13 20.12.20

I have such a problem: I installed the game without problems, but the game does not start ... I click and no reaction !!! Maybe someone knows what to do.
I have Athlon 64 2.8 / 1 Gb DDR / Nvidia 6800 GT 256 Mb / latest drivers

M
Makaveli13 20.12.20

I put the patch and everything WORKS !!! I liked the game very much !!!!!!

S
Sargento 20.12.20

Who else is unsubscribing here? =) If so, help me with a mega troubleshooter, the game has a terrible drawing (it sometimes stands at the house and it does not draw for 2-3 minutes, although in the options the viewing range is at maximum), my friend's computer is worse than mine, he has everything. ..1 Geek of RAM, AMD 3000 +, Geforce 6600 ... help och I want to play

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

Hmm, try to put the swap file at 2 GB minimum, maybe it will help.

M
Max912007 20.12.20

Guys, help !!! After installing the game, I start to launch the game, and she tells me that the wrong disk is inserted !!!! Help, pliz !!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is working well for me, and DVD drive too

g
godvin 20.12.20

people tell me how to save in this game, otherwise I don't understand