3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 20.12.20 05:14 am

Technical Issues (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

All technical questions are asked here ...
137 Comments
Sort by:
s
spooner37 20.12.20

people I have a problem ... I go into the game and there is no picture in the game .. as if it failed in the textures ... all the screensavers work but the game itself with textures ... nicho vapsche only stripes are not visible ... on xp it went fine ... now it's vista ... on the label to optimize with xp did not help ..... patch 1002 ... who knows how to solve?

T
TEMANbI4 20.12.20

I have such a problem: I can not go through the second mission, the game crashes in the same place, can anyone drop me a SAVE file for 3 or 4 missions ??
My mail: [email protected] Please! I really want to go through the game, the plot is super.

By the way, about the cement.rcf file, I had the same trouble, but I threw it off from a friend's womp and everything went well.

J
JB-n 20.12.20

Come on, you better put your save here, I might even help, the main thing is for me to gain strength. Upload to http://zalil.ru

A
Andrew_Montana 20.12.20

So I was playing a game. everything was fine.
I installed a new Windows. Windows 7
Install the game on the computer and turn it on. All textures are mixed and nothing normal is visible. It's just that the textures are all mixed up, enlarged, nothing is visible even when you play ..
What to do? I do not want to install windows old. And on the seventh play Scarface.
Do you need to download or change something ??

W
Warbossik 20.12.20

textures rage on xp what to do?

s
super hans 20.12.20

PLIZ HELP !!!!!! In short, I start the game, everything is fine, but when a minute passes, it closes (like the game is frozen) and I have all the requirement ....... help pliz !!!!!!!! I want to pass this igruuuuu)))

J
Joui-leone 20.12.20

And I have an endless download after the credits!

P
Put_title_Here 20.12.20

Help! HELPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! All day I downloaded the image of the licensed disk, installed it, but during the game everything in the stripes is not clear, instead of objects the sky is displayed! What to do?

A
Albo 20.12.20

Real Player
This game stupidly supports Windows XP, do not even try to run on Vista or Seven ... Instead of a normal image, there will be graphic artifacts ... (((

C
Chino_Diman 20.12.20

Guys, tell me what the hell is this!
the game started everything perfectly, but when the game started, the fight in the house, then such crap, the GG runs and jerks nagas like in cartoons, everything happens faster than it should, and the mouse sensitivity is generally terrible, I put it to the maximum!
and to move the mouse one cm to the side, you need to move the mouse 5 times!
help for a long time rocked!

Config of the computer in the profile!

S
SkyGame 20.12.20

This game stupidly supports Windows XP, do not even try to run on Vista or Seven.
It's a pity, however, Vista itself has the same garbage.

d
davutsol 20.12.20

WTCC you are wrong that it is only on XP rushing I will tell you a little secret without any patches Solving the problem with textures on Vista and Windows 7: Start - Run - msconfig - Download - Additional parameters - Number of processors 1 - OK - reboot, play.
I did so and the game flooded without any patches and troubles, I have whist and immediately flooded try not to regret

d
davutsol 20.12.20

Real Player
Solving the problem with textures on Vista and Windows 7: Start - Run - msconfig - Download - Additional parameters - Number of processors 1 - OK - reboot, play.
I did so and the game flooded without any patches and troubles, my whist and immediately flooded try not to spare

D
DarkS812 20.12.20

in this case, the game starts to jerk, the control works in a second,

tried to play the game pad, there are no lags, but not all buttons work ... in general, some kind of

F
Ferz777 20.12.20

I have a problem like many of the above: textures one on top of the other, all sorts of triangles, the game is not visible, what to do?

S
Sexmolod 20.12.20

Such a problem I go into the building as usual, I go through the owner's mission, and after the task I need to chat with him, but the NPC disappears ... The red column is worth it and there is no one to chat with ... Such glitches begin to appear when you come to the purchase of Yu-Eugin's Pistol Bar, More precisely, such a glitch occurs on it ... Putting the patch did not help.

M
MIXAH777 20.12.20

help plz !!!!
I have such a problem, I downloaded the game from this site http://www.torrentino.com/torrents/138794
then I somehow installed it (because there was useless information in autoran)
then I installed the crack, and then I tried the crack ( this is where the problems started !!!) first wrote that there is no binkw32.dll did not care downloaded and threw it in system32, and in the folder with the game just in case. then he started to write and when starting the crack and the game: The entry point to the procedure _BinkSetSoundTrack @ 8 was not found in the DLL binkw32.dll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then I read on the forum that many have such a problem and need to download red video tools !!!!
I DOWNLOADED!!!!!
I press the launch of the game through it, AND THIS BASTARD is silent !!!!!!
I do not know what to do, tell me plz !!!!!!
thanks in advance.

ps I have xp zver (who does not know it was mixed with vista)!

S
Sergeu_99 20.12.20

Please give me a link where you can download Scarface from a torrent

G
Grzegosh Bzhegishchikiewi 20.12.20

solving the problem with textures on Vista and Windows 7: Start - Run - msconfig - Loading - Additional parameters - Number of processors 1 - OK - reboot, play.

WHERE DO I NEED TO GO TO DO ALL THIS

A
Andrew_Montana 20.12.20

Answer and question:
I did this on a friend's computer (he has Windows 7):
Start> All programs> Accessories> Run>
msconfig> download> add. parameters> number of processors> set to 2> ok> accept> ok> restart> first I go in and set 1, ok, accept, ok, reboot. I turn on the game and everything works.
I repeated it myself, it did not work, I think because I did it wrong the first time, who knows how to solve the problem?