3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20 05:14 am

Brakes and everything about them (Fallout 4)

And so, sir. I would like to know who and what dug about this, why are there any brakes on normal systems?
I noticed that they appear when you stare into the horizon, there are no lags in houses and locations with less lags.
Core i5 3330 system + 8 GB ram + R9 290 4gb / 512.
71 Comments
Sort by:
U
U-rock 20.12.20

no lags, almost max settings, 60 + fps, sometimes it drops to 45 not for long, the system is in the profile

X
XBoy360 20.12.20

U-Rock
What exactly isn't Ultra worth? It's just that at the 670 itself, but I am not eager to restart, check.

A
Alastor crow 20.12.20

XBoy360
Worth ultra-preset, FHD.
Typically 50-60 fps (vertical), in some places unexplained drawdowns up to 40 and below occur in some places (34, like, I saw a minimum). Config in the profile.

X
XBoy360 20.12.20

Alastor Crow
You just wrote "almost max". Therefore, I thought, maybe I cut out what options. For me, at ultra, too, FPS drops significantly. I would like a stable 50-60 fps. Lan, I'll come home and do some magic.

A
Alastor crow 20.12.20

XBoy360
I didn't write it =)
I just answered, because also the owner of the 670th.

N
Nikita237 20.12.20

4790k 780 ti OC 16 RAM - There are drawdowns below 30 fps, it's not comfortable to play when you have 60 and 34 at once (usually where there is a lot of vegetation)

X
XBoy360 20.12.20

Alastor Crow
Ugh, right. I already smelled it completely, I can't distinguish nicknames. Well, in general, drawdowns are often noticeable. It would be possible to put a lock at 30 fps, but there is no garfen, as in the same Witcher 3, so it's easier to achieve 60 frames by lowering a couple of options.

s
samuellilith 20.12.20

Everything works on ultra without brakes.
CPU i3 3220
VGA GTX 670
RAM 16 GB
only takes a long time between missions (locations).
The rest is easy and casual.

U
U-rock 20.12.20

I'll be at home and throw off the settings if necessary) for almost the maximum drawing distance with high display, anti-aliasing and filtering max and 4 other max settings
The main thing is to remove the vertical sync and the fps will rise a lot, I was constantly 60 and grew up to 80 -125 fps

True, now lock picking is happening very quickly)

A
Alastor crow 20.12.20

U-Rock
Lockpicking is the least of evils.
A great many "wonderful" bugs await you, because the engine does not adequately respond to high frame rates. This tambourine has been going on since Oblivion.

U
U-rock 20.12.20

Well, let's see) FPS is in the region of 60-80 and sags to 45-40
Yes, and there are no problems with this that I have not seen in Skyrim)

S
SandSkrem 20.12.20

For example, I start to lag when you load a lot and walk around the locations. Each time you enter the city, it loads longer and longer. And then, in general, random lags, which are countered by restarting the game

H
Haymitch 20.12.20

and I have a problem in the mission for the minitmen, the heifer gives the task of the raiders at the plant to interrupt as you enter the plant lays terribly FPS sagging and in the open world I did not notice all the rules and in other locks! 4th generation i5 system, GTX760 4gb, 8 gb RAM
, what's the problem?)

W
Wartuk 20.12.20

Haymitch
+1 same problem

d
danene 20.12.20

Haymitch
Everyone falls at the factory and a couple of other places. On reddit they write that the problem is in the processor (in these places its use drops), most likely it will be fixed in the next patches.
U-Rock
The speed of the game depends on the vertical sync, that is, everything works faster, not only hacking, in addition to this, dialogues start to work incorrectly. I advise you to return the vertical sync, and start the game with the options "in a window" and "without a frame" - this completely solves the problem with microstutering and we get stable and smooth 60 fps without lags.

G
Golden tooth 20.12.20

At the factory and at the entrance to Diamond City, it significantly slows down. In other places, everything is still exactly stable. i5760 / 8Gb / 79703Gb

n
ne4eHer 20.12.20

danene
You're right. And also vsync removes a bug with terminals when you hang around it after exiting

V
Vidzhey 20.12.20

Haymitch
Likewise. Now everything became clear, we are waiting for patches)

N
NoneOne2010 20.12.20

Where did you guys find vsynch? Can't find anywhere: C

v
vidgin 20.12.20

PsiX_Storrent
I noticed that they appear when you stare at the horizon, there are no lags in houses and locations with less lags.
Core i5 3330 system + 8 GB ram + R9 290 4gb / 512.
On my (Core i5 2300 + 8 Gb ram + GTX 970) everything is on the ultra, nothing slows down at all, neither in the horizon nor in profile. Firewood for vidyuhi - the latest (October like).