3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20 05:14 am

Brakes and everything about them (Fallout 4)

And so, sir. I would like to know who and what dug about this, why are there any brakes on normal systems?
I noticed that they appear when you stare into the horizon, there are no lags in houses and locations with less lags.
Core i5 3330 system + 8 GB ram + R9 290 4gb / 512.
71 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazyCatNear 20.12.20

danene
ne4eHer

If you desperately need to disable Vsync, disable it wherever possible / necessary.
We install the nVidia 358.91 driver, plus download and install - Nvidia Inspector 1.9.7.3

In the Nvidia Inspector, we lock Fallout 4 at the fps you need.

E
Elior 20.12.20

Lola Petrovna
that is, the game with 8 gigs almost does not lag? or 4 + 8)) and it became 12?

3Dionis 20.12.20

Nobody heard about the new patch for the fall?

L
Lola petrovna 20.12.20

Elior
will not be responsible for everyone. I have, yes, with 4 gigs (2 strips of 2 gigs, motherboard mini 2 slots in total), the territory of Boston, home neighborliness and everything to the right of the diamond city was not playable. Freezes after 5 games and freezes. It started as and everyone from the factory. I was helped by replacing 2 planks of 2, 4, total 8GB (1300 planks came out in the money). This lock turned out to be very busy and, judging by all the forums there, problems arise on most weak machines.

E
Elior 20.12.20

Lola Petrovna
Thank you, but many noticed until they crawled to the city buildings there weren't any lags, and then there were eternal friezes from scratch, apparently even the saves are being loaded, just in case
, this was put by
http://www.playground.ru/files/ fallout_4_wasteland_512_umenshennye_tekstury_dlya_proizvoditelnosti_v1_1-109285 /
became much more comfortable

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 20.12.20

Elior
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/606/?
here's a new one

L
Lola petrovna 20.12.20

Elior
well, even imagine I have a weak hard. Normal locks are loaded for the first time, 15-20 seconds. But in Boston there is more than a minute.

d
ddkashka 20.12.20

AMD A8-3800 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics (overclocked to 2.7 GHz), 8GB of RAM, AMD Radeon HD 5670 (2GB of video memory). 15-20 fps with enb_283, wasteland_512, minimum wages (including in ini files), RAM is not locked, all drivers are latest. Any thoughts?

K
KsenoS_7 20.12.20

ddkashka
Well, iron is older than life

H
HAOSov 20.12.20

I installed ENB to improve performance from off (!) Site. And software for memory compression - http://www.henrypp.org/product/memreduct
Brakes have become very rare, FPS is not very stable yet, but it has grown. Changed shadow resolution and range. All is good. Config in the profile.

E
Elior 20.12.20

Lola Petrovna
Boston, in general, one misunderstanding, the whole zone is a checkpoint, and when you enter, you realize that you shouldn't have entered))

A
ALBANEC-93 20.12.20

Hello everyone, in general the game keeps a stable 45-50 FPS, well, up to 35 FPS rarely drops and that's it. This is the first 15 minutes of the game ... all super shadows and lighting at a minimum. After 15 minutes, FPS starts to fall below 35 to 23 ..... Is that some kind of crap? Configs: Core i7 4720HQ, 16 gb RAM, 960m 4gb ... and what she needs ... I play the Syndicate at High 40 FPS, or even higher ... and there will be more requirements.
Yes, for the first 15 minutes of the game, I run through the wastelands in certain places. After the FPS starts to sink, I again go through the same places and the FPS is naturally 20 FPS less. About mine GOT

d
ddkashka 20.12.20

ALBANEC-93
is clearly a bug in the game, it will be fixed with a patch (soon)

L
Lola petrovna 20.12.20

Elior, on the
contrary, to the right of Boston, is the very juice of the plot. at least 4 quest givers + homebody. could have scattered over the lokas. Why was it all to stick in such a piece of khyzy

C
Catherp1e 20.12.20

ALBANEC-93, stop talking nonsense and lying. With such a confa, tear off my hands xs)) And if on business try to look at the processes of viruses-miners from some distribution also distribute a free virus that loads the video card. This is definitely a matter of you .. if you have a face, and not a repack, then you just screwed up with the software

V
Viczum 20.12.20

The game is not optimized shit, nothing will help here, the developers have to get their hands out of the ass and put them in their place! grafon from skyrim and lays and freezes like krayzis 5 on a dandy!

x
xSaimanx 20.12.20

ddkashka

is clearly a bug in the game, it will be fixed with a patch (in the near future)

The second week has gone, but there is no word about the patch.
By God, even Biovars with the Inquisition were quicker, after the release they riveted patches one after another, there really was an incentive, they updated the Denuva after each update, but here ... where to hurry :)

d
ddkashka 20.12.20

xSaimanx
for bethezda this is normal.

D
DreamFAW 20.12.20

Core 2 Duo E8500, GTX970, 8GB RAM - I had hard brakes even at minimum settings. I could not understand what was the matter, on the internet I found a bunch of reviews from people with older processors and they somehow played normally. As a result, I found an excellent solution for myself, there are no really strong brakes now, the game is going pretty smoothly, without sudden jumps, 35-50fps:
At first I just tried to lock the game at 30fps, it helped partly - the picture looked very slow due to such a limitation, here I remember the question - why do 30fps look smooth on consoles, but not on PC? But then in the Nvidia Inspector in the frame limiter I selected the line PS_FRAMERATE_LIMITER_FPS_30 - I read on foreign forums that this setting simply doubles the frames, I understand that only 30 frames are actually processed and then duplicated. As a result, the game runs fairly smoothly, much better than it was before. Try it, maybe someone else can help :)

J
John Hawkins 20.12.20

CrazyCatNear
DreamFAW
Ultra increased 2.5 times by setting ini files. Looked here http://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-fallout-4.htm, here http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1543988-a-data-vault-of-tweaks-and -fixes-for-the-pc-version /, well, here's http://enbdev.com/mod_fallout4_v0307.htm. i7 4790K 4.7Ghz 780Ti 3Gb 32 Ram. Well, now on business - playing on the Skyrim engine - gaps in textures - inputlags and friezes, textures are not optimized - bugs when moving, increasing the loading time of textures, double control - hence the bugs when moving around the terrain ... And so on. I won't write about water at all - because even the Gazebo herself sang to the modmakers - they say, don't touch the sacred - it is completely bugged. An ordinary piece of the MOST ORDINARY ORDINARY not good stuff. Skyrim himself bought only three years after the release. From the gazebo, NOT A SINGLE GAME WAS NORMAL in quality. In terms of the plot, yes, but with performance it is always the same. By the New Year there will be a more or less normal game with an average script and quality of models. In a year it will be normal.