3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20 05:14 am

Brakes and everything about them (Fallout 4)

And so, sir. I would like to know who and what dug about this, why are there any brakes on normal systems?
I noticed that they appear when you stare into the horizon, there are no lags in houses and locations with less lags.
Core i5 3330 system + 8 GB ram + R9 290 4gb / 512.
71 Comments
Sort by:
g
gobarg 20.12.20

After a random period of time, it starts to slow down madly, sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes after an hour. And it didn't start right away, but somewhere around 12 o'clock of the game. Before that, everything went at 60s at maximum speed, sometimes it sagged to 40. Nvidia downloaded firewood and then rolled it back, no difference.
Hardware: core i7 4970K 4.00 GHz + 8GB ram + asus gf gtx 660 2gb

v
vidgin 20.12.20

NoneOne2010
Where did you guys find vsynch? Nowhere can I find: C
through the settings of the video card you can put

P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20

vidgin
Apparently hello AMD

K
Kryogen 20.12.20

gobarg
So we believed yeah that at 660 everything is on ultra 60s))

C
Constant1ne 20.12.20

Well, I have it like this in the batch, the counter is on the right. All the maximum except for sunny crap., Config in the profile.

g
gobarg 20.12.20

Kryogen
is shocked himself.
Why not actually? There isn't that much Grafonia there.

C
Constant1ne 20.12.20

gobarg
Don't lie, please, not all suckers are sitting here ..

m
my93 20.12.20

I noticed that I mostly start terrible lags when I come to the location where super mutants live and for about 30 seconds or a minute the slideshow starts, and then when I understand everything is loaded it becomes normal and I also noticed if an NPC or his corpse climbs into the wall or a ladder and starts to twitch, then the FPS falls and starts to lag

d
dimonzets 20.12.20

gobarg
I have the same computer, only a 3.40Ghz processor, also on the ultra gamut, although during installation they offered medium settings.
and also after 13-14 hours lags began. after launch, after 5 minutes, it lags, already enrages. I thought new firewood nvidki curves, rolled back, did not help.
And those who do not believe that 660 is dragging on ultra, let them look at the comparison with the 900 series. there is an increase of 15-20%

g
gobarg 20.12.20

dimonzets
Aga

s
supies 20.12.20

AMD Phenom II X4 B45, 8 Gb ram, GTX 960, FullHD. At ultra 35-60 fps, okay, the game itself demanded it, but why at the lowest there are drawdowns of up to 45 fps, I think it should be at least 2-5 frames, optimization?

g
gobarg 20.12.20

Constant1ne
Vidos throw off?

d
dimonzets 20.12.20

what to do then. we can put another repack

d
dimonzets 20.12.20

the other repack did not help. played a little longer without lags (8 minutes)). why then before that 14 hours without lags and friezes? nonsense

D
DarkStrip73 20.12.20

Has anyone tried with the pills shenanigans?

C
Constant1ne 20.12.20

gobarg
What are you asking? Throw it, so that it's your vidos, first shake your head yy and always with a frame counter ...

A
Adam mayhem 20.12.20

PC
Spoiler Processor - Intel Core i3-3110M CPU 2.40GHz; 2gb video card -AMD Radeon HD 8500M Series; RAM -4gb
At first, there were terrible lags everywhere and every five seconds, but then I adjusted it more or less, the lags still did not disappear completely, but it became 70% less of them, so it's pretty playable!
What did I do; ENB set for improved performance
Spoylerhttp: //www.playground.ru/files/enbseries_v0_280_dlya_fallout_4-108874/
SpoylerAktualnaya version http://rghost.ru/7QmSNCWsM
Put priority on the game high in Task Manager.
I use this config for the game
Spoilerhttp: //www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_povyshenie_fps_v_fallout_4-108742/
I also put the FixCrack CODEX v2 tablet, but I don't even know which of all this helps, perhaps a combination of everything, but it's a fact! Now I play normally, there are bugs only in some locations ...

d
dimonzets 20.12.20

where did FixCrack find it?

A
Adam mayhem 20.12.20

dimonzets
is on ex point ua

L
Lola petrovna 20.12.20

Well, I don’t know guys good news or bad news. Everyone will decide for himself. I solved the freeze problem for myself. The above described plant or diamond city got up with cancer. either lags under 0 fps or dead riser and departure. 2 days of torment and attempts to go further than the outskirts of the city I could not. Bubbles about settings, prescribing configs did not help. In general, comrades, like all of us here, have an ass. Prots amd pheon is old. Vidyuha amd 250 radeon (1 gig) and 4 giga RAM .and also a dead hard 5200 (not even 7900) (which is extremely poor for modern fat games). The system is dull to the extreme. He spat, took 2600 rubles from the budget and bought 2 strips of 4 gigabytes of Kingston ozu9 (the cheapest one I found). With 8 gigs of ozu, the friezes disappeared. According to tests, on average, on my small resolution, the game eats 2 gigs. Which allows you to sit on 4 gigs comfortably. NOOOO ... in the same diamond city and a couple of places. from niskhuya jumps under 3600. which caused my computer to bathert and fall. Such are the things. what kind of sudden jumps in single places of the map and from what I do not know. but for my computer with such a weak hard it was fatal. I tested 2 repacks. I sit on the face (crack propet). all possible fixes raised the fps. but did not solve the problem with friezes.