3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20 05:14 am

Brakes and everything about them (Fallout 4)

And so, sir. I would like to know who and what dug about this, why are there any brakes on normal systems?
I noticed that they appear when you stare into the horizon, there are no lags in houses and locations with less lags.
Core i5 3330 system + 8 GB ram + R9 290 4gb / 512.
71 Comments
Sort by:
s
strayker_96 20.12.20

People, I have a core-i3 3.3GHz computer, a GTX-550 Ti 1 Gb, 4 Gb RAM. Such a question: will it pull?

a
azamat27 20.12.20

Yes, at minimum 30 fps can

s
strayker_96 20.12.20

Thank you

s
strayker_96 20.12.20

wasteland_512 really helps)))

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Greetings, did anyone encounter the brakes in the senchuari? A friend has a stim license, nothing lagged, after the addition of automaton a patch was released, and when looking in the direction of the senchuari, fps fell wildly, up to 20. I started a new game in the same way, and when you look at any other Aside, everything is fine, but something is wrong with the senchuari. Reinstalled, everything is the same

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Dassent
This is folich, he lays in random places) Just forget it

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Listoman is
difficult to score, you stand on the side of the road, looking towards senchuari and lag :)

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Dassent
But you have no choice either. So either measure or divide the game))

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Listoman
better to dance with a tambourine

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

I came to the conclusion how to achieve the best picture smoothness in the game. And that happened when you move sideways near buildings that you can enter there were micro-jerks of the image.
In the Fallout4Prefs.ini file, set iPresentInterval = 0, then set the vertical sync pulse to "fast" in the nvidia control panel settings, I also have triple buffering enabled, but I don't know if it helps or not. Then through the program, I used EVGA PrecisionX, set the limit to 60 frames. And we get perfect smoothness of the image.

Added the following tweak for loading more textures into memory (removing soapy textures) and getting rid of freezes when textures try to load. True, video memory needs at least 6 gigabytes, since I had up to 5.7 gigabytes of download:
bForceUpdateDiffuse0
iTextureUpgradeDistance1 = 7500
iTextureUpgradeDistance0 = 5000
iTextureDegradeDistance1 = 7500
iTextureDegradeDistance0 = 5000

L
LakerSC 20.12.20

At the very end of the DLS Automatron, where the Mechanist is, the game met me with 25-40 frames, regardless of the settings (I twisted everything, even completely removed the shadows, there was no difference at ultra and super low). Has anyone encountered a similar problem? fx 8320, r9 390. In other places, the game goes more or less (ugh ugh ugh). There simply isn’t anything like that, this is a closed room, but lays like in the center of Boston.