3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 20.12.20 05:21 am

Armies of the countries of the world

I read about the army in the forum. And it occurred to me to create my own with Champagne and the Priestesses of Love.
Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? And which army in the world would you like to serve?
If you provide information by region (For example, Europe has the strongest army, etc.)
182 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Stadnik
In my city in 2009, 16 at ZiD they paid turners. But this is just me talking about tool production. There is also a 9th production. In 2006, according to an advertisement in a newspaper, it offered 10k, but in fact I barely "tweaked" 7 a whole time. But the children of the master received well. A friend on the door unofficially (according to him) received 48 a year ago. He plays on a PC based on i7 3770 + 780GTX, uses a mobile phone for 29k, changed the car to a more expensive one. We rarely see each other, so I don't remember the brand.

Summer23
In the army, first of all, physical strength plays a role. In production - the ability to work. But as practice shows: slimers are always held in high esteem. If you are a pro, but you lick beautifully, then you will always have good earnings. If you are and 6th grade pros, and you lick, then you are generally in the forefront of earnings.
In Moscow on Sukhoi, where I quit, there is a 67-year-old grandfather who can work on almost any machine. Salary 20 thousand + 18% bonus. But his knowledge and experience are unlikely to be passed on to anyone, because. In this production, old fart zh0polizy have taken root. Young people are eaten up with complaints to the authorities on the sly. If young people get up, fart will get kicked in the ass. Worse than retirement is only disability care after a work injury. If you bribe a doctor, you can work with one eye on the machine. Grandfathers are afraid of retirement like fire.

If pensioners had a decent pension, then they would be able to free not only jobs, but they would not put a stick in the wheels of young people. Here it is Russia - a caring state about its citizens. I do not whine and whine on this wire, as above about I have been written. I am stating a fact
PS: My mother-in-law has a pension of 7 thousand.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
you are offended by an old fart, only a statement of fact revolves around this of your offense, it's called whining.
Here is not a great example, 2005 Uralmash, coordinate machines, one of them gets 30k, and the other 5kosyh, guess why? and they are by no means old fart or pensioners or licks who work for them.

S
Summer33 20.12.20

Den-z2011
about the pension I agree to all 100, yes there are gaps in the state, but as I see them, though sooo slowly, they are patched up. Remember the chic time in the 90-05s, this was a real tough. And now people are complaining that, you see, they can't buy Dorblu cheese, mussels, and parmesan)), but in the 90s I ate millet and washed it down with water, that was the time))))
My mother's pension is also about 7k and it also works ... though not at the factory)
By the way, being the son of an officer (of the Baltic fleet), the changes in the army are quite obvious and they are for the better (again, when compared with 90-05).

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Summer23
our people are such that pay at least some pension, they will not stay at home anyway, but they will go to work and so on until the flippers are folded, rarely who live in retirement, do not work, and then if only for health reasons, they are retired.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Summer23
Remember the chic time in the 90-05s, this was a real tough. And now people are complaining that, you see, they can't buy Dorblu cheese, mussels, and parmesan)), but in the 90s I ate millet and washed it down with water, that was the time))))
In the 90s I was zh0pa. stood, then coupons were introduced for bread. Chicken cubes and black bread - that was lunch). We have a lot of people starving.
What has changed in the army? I served 1999-2001

My mother's pension is also about 7k and she also works ... though not at the factory)
My mother-in-law was first put 4.5k, she went, found out, swore. They first chose the "cheapest" working five-year plan. Only then they raised it to 7. When I worked at the First Automobile Plant, the man was a welder for a year to receive a pension from 55 years old. .A schA, they say, the harmfulness was canceled altogether.

Nevoeiro the
old fart offended you, only a statement of fact revolves around this insult of yours, it's called whining
I don't give a damn about the light in which you re-present my facts, and if your grandfather saw his pension, he would curse the state in which he invested his work.

Here is not a great example, 2005 Uralmash, coordinate machines, one of them gets 30k, and the other 5kosyh, guess why? and they are by no means old fart or pensioners or licks working for them.
Divide and conquer. We, too, were all closed in different ways. The deal, her mother. One job can be more expensive, another is cheaper. Just blat, relatives. It’s not just such a difference to anyone. I assume that only one
I had 30k. I can give an example. At the beginning of 2006 I had a chance to work at a military commissar. I was put on one decrepit STP220, and next to my body it worked on three STP220 of good condition. Do you think we were paid the same on a deal, or not?

our people are such that pay at least some pension, they will not sit at home anyway
Some believe in sudden death after retirement. Labor in people, as if, grows, they already cannot without it. There are also many greedy, or help children and grandchildren.

F
Francis I 20.12.20

If the pensioners had a decent pension, they would be able to free not only jobs, but they would not put a stick in the wheels of young people.
Some pensioners have a decent pension: former State Duma deputies receive from 67,000

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
I deeply do not care in what light you re-present my facts. And if your grandfather saw his pension, he would curse the state in which he invested his work,
well, why did your resentment never go anywhere, and only from the position of the offended, you present your alleged facts, which means you have every right to call Russia a rashka so you think, otherwise you would not have pulled pieces from the comment and would not answer them?

. And if your grandfather saw his pension, he would curse the state in which he invested his labor.
my grandfather saw his pension, but with the collapse of the union and when everything was possible, he told me that Stalin was needed right now, I asked him why, because freedom, he said that they would take away everything that is, and in return there will be nothing, and only the pillars were left of the collective farm, the power of the liberals was in full swing.
and I repeat, if you have not read what I said again, my grandfathers did not haili their country, no matter how badly they lived or they did not rot.

Divide and conquer. We, too, were all closed in different ways. The deal, her mother. One job can be more expensive, another is cheaper. Just blat, relatives. It’s not just such a difference to anyone. I assume that only one
I had 30k. I can give an example. At the beginning of 2006 I had a chance to work at a military commissar. I was put on one decrepit STP220, and next to my body it worked on three STP220 of good condition. Do you think we were paid the same on a deal, or not?

Well, what has to do with pensioners and old fart, lizuns, a kind of hazing, it has been and will be, and this is not from the state's envy, but from people personally, would you just share your income with a newcomer? I think not, otherwise you show yourself so righteous and holy.

Some people believe in sudden death after retirement. Labor seems to grow into people, they cannot live without it. There are also many greedy people, or they help children and grandchildren.
No greedy, no thrifty, yes, as one old man said, we live the salt of a match for good, this is the mentality of our people and it doesn't matter what nationality, plus or minus, can you answer? and the country has nothing to do with it.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Francis I
Some pensioners have a decent pension: former State Duma deputies receive from 67,000
and not only from them, but those who are strained with corporate parties or with business, or have been torn from the feeding trough, they immediately begin to worry about ordinary people in the country and go into opposition.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
In the 90s there was z0pa. After school I stood for bread for two hours, then coupons were introduced for bread. Chicken cubes and black bread - that was lunch). We have a lot of people starving.
What has changed in the army? I served 1999-2001,
what was the fun in the 90s? , you had cheap cards, or you’re lying, we have butter, sugar, milk, meat, despite the fact that the parents haven’t seen the salary for years, and the elderly have retired.
well, that we are overthrowing Putin, maybe we will not return to the 90s.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
well, why did your resentment never go anywhere, and only from the position of the offended do you present your alleged facts, which means you have every right to call Russia a rashka so you think, otherwise you would not have pulled pieces out of the comment and would not answer them ?
I can say the same about you that you still live somewhere in the country of the Soviets and believe that everything is decided only by the labor of the worker. And I can also call this, supposedly, facts. However, working at Sukhoi in two years I have not I didn’t work Saturday. And I’ve been working in a new, golden place since July 16. In such a short time I worked 4 Saturdays. Can you answer for yourself why so? And about your grandfather's saying, I’ll answer:
I would love to see how your grandfather plows at 86 and in our time there are such:
WHO DOESN'T WORK, THERE IS

my grandfathers did not hail their country, no matter how badly they lived or they did not spread rot.
They are accustomed to living this way and have not seen any other life, except for “happy work.” In what year did your grandfathers die?

Well, what has to do with pensioners and old fart, lizuns, a kind of hazing, it has been and will be, and this is not from the state's envy, but from people personally, would you just share your income with a newcomer? I think not, otherwise you show yourself so righteous and holy.
What kind of hazing? What kind of hazing? I came to serve in the army? Why did they take me to production, if they don't give me money? Why are there constant advertisements in the newspaper from this production to work? I have to work hard to get at least ten
Yes, I am correct. I believe that contracts should be fulfilled. I believe that we should provide everything necessary or compensate for extra gestures with a ruble. I believe that there should be discipline in production, and not so that some fart in a half-drunk state watches at my every step, but at the same time I myself read a newspaper half a shift. I believe that the one to whom the earnings were raised is obliged to perform more than me and make the work harder. And this is all right.

No greedy, no thrifty, yes, as one old man said, we live the salt of a match for good, this is the mentality of our people and it doesn't matter what nationality, plus or minus, can you answer? and the country has nothing to do with it.
There are greedy people, hungry ones too, and thrifty ones too. Even in my new place, greed seeps out from one person, although it is carefully hidden. Greed and envy are naturally a minus. Also a minus is unwillingness to move young people. I have already written about the country. you know how, go to school. Offtopic for the sake of your trololo there is no desire you had

cheap cards or you were lying, we have butter, sugar, milk, meat, despite the fact that the parents have not seen the salary for years, and the old people retire.

Believe me or not, somehow it doesn’t. Spit and grind

C
Cheater in the Law 20.12.20

The French army is a topic. Finished school and studied for fucking 5 months - already a corporal with a salary of 1,300 euros. Free uniform, tasty and free yummy, and chan also likes children in berets.

P
Pilat. 20.12.20

the stalker is probably in shock)) thought and Alex was closed

C
Cheater in the Law 20.12.20

Pilat.
Vangoval that our topics will be closed, it's good that they didn't get banned for dissent.

The last of us
Yeah, and keeping it for 4 years in a row without losing 20 km of positions per day is also a record.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
I can say the same about you, that you still live somewhere in the country of the Soviets and believe that everything is decided only by the labor of a worker. And I can also call it, supposedly, facts. However, working at Sukhoi I ​​took two I haven't worked a single Saturday for a year. And I have been working in a new, golden place since July 16. In such a short time I worked 4 Saturdays. Can you answer for yourself why this is so? And about your grandfather's saying, I will answer:
I would love to see how your grandfather plows at the age of 86 at the machine. And in our time there are some:
WHO DOESN'T

WORK, THAT EATS Well, why are you all jolting and jolting, if you did not understand from the very beginning the essence of my comments, then maybe roll up puffing up and answer the question, does it give you the right to call Russia "rashka"? and stop snatching pieces from the text and answer all of us so well.
Enough to invent for yourself and answer to yourself, the country of advice is already your far-fetched.

I would have come and had a look, my grandfather did not stand at the bench, until so many years, he plowed in the villages and kept so many cattle that not all young people could keep as much, and this is hay preparation, considerable, not only all the other joys of peasant life, he is the first, or maybe one of the first in the old country after the collapse of the union and permission to engage in private business, he took 40 heads of cattle, and raised them into one, built a winter corral at night in one, and drove out to graze this cattle until 10 pm all summer long, and in the winter in one of them he fed, watered and removed the manure, this is at 65 years old. after he handed over the cattle, won the cattle, although at 70 the doctors told him everything the old man you plowed your way sit on the benches. but the grandfather did not understand how to live in the village and not to keep cattle, and then he left for the city, six months later he got tired of sitting without work, and he was going to go as a watchman,and six months later he died, in fact, could not stand idleness.
and with a scoop, he kept cattle, sheep, poultry, geese, chickens, as well as pigs, and also bred bees, a fur-bearing animal is arctic foxes and traveled throughout the union to sell the skins of polar foxes, besides that he plowed on the collective farm,

They used to to live and have not seen another life, except for "happy work." In what year your grandfathers left for the next world,
while he once did not nevaid their country.

What kind of hazing? What kind of hazing? I came to serve in the army? Why did they take me to production, if they don't give me money? Why are there constant advertisements in the newspaper from this production to work? I have to work hard to get at least ten
Yes, I am correct. I believe that contracts should be fulfilled. I believe that we should provide everything necessary or compensate for extra gestures with a ruble. I believe that there should be discipline in production, and not so that some fart in a half-drunk state watches at my every step, but at the same time I myself read a newspaper half a shift. I believe that the one to whom the earnings were raised is obliged to perform more than me and make the work harder. And this is all right.
so the country is to blame for this, the authorities are in your opinion, but to whom you do not owe anything.

Of course, that's right, so they would have sought, who would not give you, would go to the director and complain, who, in your opinion, should fix this situation? then you cry that the old people do not betray their experience, then your earnings are taken away from you, your problems could not achieve this, you got carried away.
And you yourself, at least that did not be truncated and did to change the situation, or only can you whine in such forums that everything is bad, and everything is not my fault?

There are greedy people, hungry ones too, and thrifty ones too. Even in my new place, greed seeps out from one person, although it is carefully hidden. Greed and envy are naturally a minus. Also a minus is unwillingness to move young people. I have already written about the country. you know how, go to school. Offtopic for the sake of your trololo there is no desire to

eat greedy, of course there are all sorts of, who should move the young and why you probably know the reluctance to move them?
you wrote about the country, not anything specific, you can repeat it again.
Troilite, no one does not troll you, you yourself, if only.
I will ask you again, would you share your salary with a young worker?
but you don’t know how to read in my opinion, since you tore out a piece of text and answered only to it, without analyzing the essence of what was written, I already answered you in principle 3 times, in fact the same thing and you cannot understand everything or you don’t want to , and hammer your own.

Believe me or not, somehow it’s worth it. Spit and grind
but don’t be nervous.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
This gives me every right to speak out in support of the words of the Evil Gambler that in our country not everything is as easy as it would seem to you. I wonder who you work with?
but found it, unfortunately missed it, gives you the right to rip a piece out of the text and speak out without taking into account the essence of what I have expressed, this means you fully support the words of the Evil Player, including the main thing that Russia is "Rashka" and so call it, since not all is well in the country.
this means I have the right to call your mother, "mother", maybe you will now understand what it is about, although not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
Homework done well. Rewrite. I didn't call our country Rashka

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
Homework done for two. Rewrite. I did not call our country a rashka,
they did not call it, they supported, which is essentially the same thing.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Nevoeiro was
not named, they supported that in fact one and the same
Hay less smoking is necessary. Then there will be no such conclusions. I am not interested in name-calling the country, this will not change the standard of living. But you need at least to cling to some straw. It's not even claims are attempts. Behold the root and do not create illusions

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011 You need to
smoke less hay. Then there will be no such conclusions. I am not interested in name-calling the country, this will not change the standard of living. But you need at least to cling to some straw. This is not even a claim, these are attempts. Behold the root and do not
create illusions well, maybe you smoke hay or eat, these are your problems, the conclusion is as simple as two and two, whether you are interested or not, but you support this, and in this case I don't need to cling to a straw.
attempts, funny you call your correctness.
most likely this applies more to you, since you did not see the essence.

G
Green elephant 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro, And yes, if someone does not answer questions and translates the topic, then it's you. I advise you to see how many times you answered his questions or did not translate the topic personally, I did not count more than one (it’s easy to do).
And now on the topic:
I think it's stupid to compare armies. we are all guaranteed to get each other atomic (or something else) :(