3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 20.12.20 05:21 am

Armies of the countries of the world

I read about the army in the forum. And it occurred to me to create my own with Champagne and the Priestesses of Love.
Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? And which army in the world would you like to serve?
If you provide information by region (For example, Europe has the strongest army, etc.)
182 Comments
Sort by:
|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

irin_
Alas ... There are factors limiting my freedom. More dangerous than death to commit.

B
BenziLLLa 20.12.20

Freedom and crap ... democracy is the absence of any restrictions, do I understand correctly? So what's good about her? What good is the ability to rob, kill, rape, etc., other people with impunity? Then dictatorship is better ...

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

there are no restrictions
Anarchy, no? Look out of the tank at least sometimes)

Then dictatorship is better ...
And can I ask a question? Which of your famous dictators is most appealing to you?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
I used my freedom of action, and in the first two weeks of these actions I raised 62k

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

Den-z2011
Run, do not run, they will tie.

B
BenziLLLa 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
Lukashenko.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

BenziLLLa
Lukashenko as Ulfric. Thalmor does not sleep

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
Do not call me more.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

MALKING PLAYER
And before bed?

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
I'll see how you behave. Maybe I'll plant it a couple of times, who knows.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
I knew it. Go listen to freddy mercury, you damned sodomite!

B
BenziLLLa 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
Yes? And what kind of rebellion did he raise? Where is his "BB"? And "Thalmor", by and large, does not care what he does there in his "Skyrim". In any case, they steal less there than from the "elves".

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

BenziLLLa
;)

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
Everything will be okay, old man Fred has a lot of songs and enough for you.

F
Francis I 20.12.20

Congratulate me, today I received a military ID. Tellingly, I wanted to join the army, they promised me that I would get into the Comic Rocket Forces (and after the urgent contract it would be possible to receive 30-40 haymakers). But they found flat feet ...

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER Nooo
... Better Halford

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
Most will tell you too that I
speak for myself, and who are you?
If you are a chronic optimist, then for God's sake think as you like. You know I have seen a lot of people like you and stubborn patriots and quilted jackets with foam at the mouth
as you defined it? Or you just don't have anything to say, you've seen a lot, but well, how old are you if you are so experienced?
The vychers of our government are getting worse and worse every day and inflation is getting bigger and bigger and the city cemeteries are also getting wider and wider and the faces on the monuments are getting younger and younger
, why are such conclusions or is it just chatter, in the cemetery ... why are you is it still not there or is there some kind of statistics?

.And you will now say again that these people were just weak, and I will tell you that they are not weak, they are just tired of this wonderful life, tired of knocking on closed doors, they have lost faith in the country in themselves and in general in everything,
but they are weak and wretched, puny, are weak, if they have lost faith, faith in themselves in people, they give up, the country has nothing to do with it.

And among them there are a lot of former quilted jackets like you.
more labels, you are not capable of more, your lot is to hang labels without defining yourself.

So stop teaching everyone here!
Yes, well, how loudly, telling the truth, this is already in your eyes a lesson, well, if it comes to that, then I have to call your mother a mother?

If you got a job in life, you have a good job, a loving wife and wonderful children, then this does not mean that everyone else has all this. There is nothing to talk about with me.
cheap stuffing, from a loser who, if he moved to another country, and he did not succeed in doing nothing, would throw mud at this country.

stubborn patriots and quilted jackets
are not meaningless and not able to in this country, people always call people who simply love their country as it is.

Den-z2011
Hunger and poverty forced me to leave my hometown.
In our country, a young single mother will not be able to feed a child. In our country, the government does not give a deep shit about young children and the elderly, but you need to invest in changing the police to the police and Sochi 2014. Here you can kill a person and buy freedom from local justice. buy a doctor's diploma, then ruin people. In our country free medicine is actually paid. In our country you can hardly find a skinny cop. In our country, cops are enemies of the people.
PS: When I was 14 years old, I used to take home sandwiches from Catlet and black from the school cafeteria to my mother. In the winter of 96-97 I left in jeans,

did you read what was going on, did you understand or did you pull out what you were interested in and answered? or what could you answer profitably?
ps: poor little winter passed in a jeans wok, surprised, wore cutlets, does this give you every right to call Russia "rashka" not to hate your country?

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER for
you ||| VENTURA |||, correctly asked a question, to which you could not answer who you are.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

||| VENTURA |||
Nooo ... It's better Halford,
but here it is not certain whether he is in denial or not)

s
silent322 20.12.20

The most powerful army in Russia and the United States. These are 2 great powers, we have awesome equipment, like the Urals, tigers, new UAZs, Kamazes and everything of our own production, everything old has long been discontinued and military equipment is now at its best.
Well, the United States has everything, of course, I think that Russia is the only thing can resist them
Europe has nothing even if we take the whole euro, the union
China is not bad too

Here are a couple of beautiful videos