3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20 05:37 am

American cartoons

Here I watch a cartoon like South Park, the Griffins, and I think what idiots did this shit. Stupid films in general,
and young people watch and become dull. I personally got tired of this transition to Soviet cinema and I advise you who did not switch.
158 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 20.12.20

This is really nonsense.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Sluggishly. Here is the Prize of totalitarianism, creating a similar theme, annealed to the fullest. Stocking up on popcorn and enjoying his pearls. In the end, they found out that Disney's movie "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" is about how a pervert living with seven men brutally killed an old woman.
It's a pity that the topic was erased, ... or did I not find it?

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Boy, do you even know that absolutely all the developments of Soviet animation were taken from the States? I recommend watching something earlier than the 50s, where there is a frank copying of Disney. Cartoons like Family Guy and South Park are common satire, and often far from the worst. At least in our country they don't know how to do that and don't try, preferring to exploit the rights to purchased Western shows and series on TV. To recommend "to go to Soviet cinema" is a kindergarten, too obviously giving off youthful maximalism.

B
BJayDS 20.12.20

Author, are you okay?

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.12.20

Moderak
+100 agree with you. It is better for children not to watch such cartoons)

Although in modern Russia they have already forgotten how to do such. And the cinema fell, trying to rise year after year. But somehow it is not particularly noticeable. And in the TV series, the pendoss rule.

U
User 585741 20.12.20

Boy, do you even know that absolutely all the developments of Soviet animation were taken from the States?
I agree, in general I think that the concepts of "domestic cinema" and "domestic animation" do not exist at all. All there is is a "response to the West." Seryozha Shnurov said everything for me:

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Marvster
here is a Soviet movie of 1936 "Goalkeeper"

episode for thirty seconds "robot" (Karasik) comes for the goalkeeper Kandidov. drinking buddies can do nothing with the robot. the robot wins.

Here is an American movie, 1984, they stretched our episode into three films

p
printing in the infernal 20.12.20

stalker7162534

A flat joke.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Stalker, you still establish a direct connection between Ed Wood and "Battleship" Potemkin.

s
sovimtov 20.12.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nihiliant 20.12.20

Stalker, you still establish a direct connection between Ed Wood and the "Battleship" Potemkin.
There it is, again in the West they could not think of anything.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Mme.

N
Nihiliant 20.12.20

Nothing to say. This is always the case with Western worshipers.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Well .. At least I have a wife and a job.

S
Spartak_13 20.12.20

By the way, Disney thanked SOYUZMULTFILM for its invaluable contribution to the development of animation

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

"Ilya Muromets" 1956
"Superman" 1978

By the way, from the episode when Ilya fights the Serpent Gorynych, all their Godzils and others were born.

h
hamingu 20.12.20

Spartak_13, proof in the studio. I don't trust you !!! 11

N
Nihiliant 20.12.20

Well .. At least I have a wife and a job.
It won't help.

S
Spartak_13 20.12.20

hamingu
Alas, I can't. Since I heard it on TV

h
hamingu 20.12.20

Well, OK.
The cultures of all countries are somewhat similar. Almost every national culture has tales about good wells that defeat witches and monsters. America is a melting pot of cultures of different peoples, so superficial copies and repetitions are inevitable.