3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20 05:37 am

American cartoons

Here I watch a cartoon like South Park, the Griffins, and I think what idiots did this shit. Stupid films in general,
and young people watch and become dull. I personally got tired of this transition to Soviet cinema and I advise you who did not switch.
158 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 20.12.20

I liked Marvel's Spiderman as a kid.

S
Shake619 20.12.20

and what does the author of the topic want to say? you're the type to run into US animation eh? Well, why ?! do not like do not look! here I am not twisted by Family Guy and Sauces, I don’t look, but I’m typing Sipsons and normal! or take Winnie the Pooh for example! I don't give a shit who stole the idea, but the foreign interpretation of this Persian is more to my liking! and compare the cinema! in Russia they are shooting films about some old stuff! with huts, wells, all sorts of garbage or something like "The Best Film" copy-paste stupid from the west, where the breed genre has already been washed away! or even take commercials for films, all copied from abroad! all these melons, melons a couple of lines and so on, even the film "Vysotsky" is so advertised !!! what the hell! and all young people grow up to +100500 (ide, break, stump, turd ... and other garbage) the most normal cartoon "well, wait a minute!" so that is all! But still people like you will be stuck in the distant past damn conservatives of the country! Th something new yourself invent !! and in the gaming industry w + pa, the current will be the mother of all Russia to criticize, sculpt all kinds of games that will be supplied with the magazine "Transformers" !!! Pancake ! and make programs for traffic rules, they say in the west that such garbage is going on! we will current shit on them and tyrit some ideas. Your ideas ?! haven't you heard ?! but we have OIL !!! yes guys ?! -___- but we have OIL !!! yes guys ?! -___- but we have OIL !!! yes guys ?! -___-

S
Sima4 20.12.20

Shake619 Why
are you selling it. We accept "novopassit" and do not use obscenities

Post edited

S
Shake619 20.12.20

Sima4
ha ... -________-

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

South Park
Series 12. "About last night ..." ("About last night ...").
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s12e12-about-last-night in English, official website

http://seasonvar.ru/serial-1282-YUzhnij_Park-12-season.html
Russian voice acting

All South The park is divided into two camps: supporters of the winner of the presidential election, Barack Obama, are celebrating the victory, and supporters of the loser, John McCain, are in despondency, being sure that the end of the world will soon come.

But then it turns out that Obama and McCain are professional thieves who ran in the elections to get into the Oval Office. It is from there that an underground passage leads, which will allow them to enter the museum and kidnap the Hope Diamond.

Obama enters the Oval Office with accomplices and Michelle, who is tired of pretending to be his wife. She breaks into a new security system and they steal the diamond.

Ike, who jumped out of the window, is taken to the hospital. But Ike turns out to be an accomplice of thieves. He blows up a plane with presidential dummies and does everything so that people think that everyone is dead. Meanwhile, the criminals are going to fly out of the country, but Obama says he wants to stay and try himself in the role of the real president. His wife and daughters stay with him.

The next morning, Randy wakes up with a terrible hangover, no TV or pants. He learns that as a result of yesterday's scuffle, he lost his job. Randy is mad at Obama for promising a better life. If he knew that Obama would be a liar, he would definitely vote for McCain.

I
INjektion 20.12.20

Here I am watching a cartoon such as South Park, Griffinns - Somehow a long time ago, an acquaintance (obsessed with religion) gave me a booklet, where the priest went directly to modern bookstores, they say there you can buy books on sadomaso and other indecencies (not even list Honestly, I have no idea where he saw such books and in which such store, in general, who wants what ... the author is also concerned.

A
Amarcord 20.12.20

Lol, these are the words of Ingmar Bergman. )

A
Amarcord 20.12.20

Have you been googling for a long time? )

A
Amarcord 20.12.20

Here I watch a cartoon like South Park, Griffinns and I think what idiots did this shit. Stupid films in general
Why watch, since stupid?
Look deeper or don't look at all. )

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

“When we asked Obama to stop illegal immigration, we didn’t mean to make everything so bad that no one wanted to come here” (c) South Park.
http://sp-fans.net.ru/load/all_seasons/15th_season/the_last_of_the_meheecans/15-1-0-232

I, sorry, sat down.

T
Threat to Society 20.12.20

MODERAK

You're not quite right. TV shows like South Park * in the early seasons * tried to educate young people about life (conclusions in the last minutes of the episodes). Stupidity and banter in the rest of the context are made in order to attract these very young people.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

No cartoon will teach young people anything, it can only amuse.

S
SkyGame 20.12.20

here are the children on such American shit and grow up that it's not a channel so only Pendo cartoons, already from the cradle batman and Spiderman are yelling

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

But children can and should teach children to
CHILDREN. Everything affects children. And then the big question is that good cartoons always have the right influence on children. But they wouldn't understand South Park anyway. When I was little, I generally did not pay attention to words in cartoons and films. It is not good to generalize this, of course, but I think that children do not think whether it is a good deed in a cartoon or a bad one. They just look at the picture.

L
Last Engineer 20.12.20

I watch family guy, though this cartoon cannot be shown before 16. And so awesome satire with sartorial humor. The series rarely gets out of the American society, but this self-mockery needs to be learned. The war in Iraq is simply poured down the toilet, George W. Bush is exposed as mentally retarded, and the American society itself is turned inside out so that you can see something that cannot be understood being here, overseas

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Soviet fairy tales? In addition to the kibalchish boy, there is nothing to remember.
Or are you in an allegorical sense, like about a tractor in the field sput sput sput?

p
printing in the infernal 20.12.20

Finally, we learned how the Soldier finds his enlightenment.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

old school cartoon "Centurions", where at the end of each episode there was a little story about the world.
Well, that's cool, of course. Only this cartoon is useful with facts, that is, the child receives some knowledge. And giving knowledge and teaching actions are two different things.

And subsequently they have a typical mentality of a Western resident.
So, this is the fault of the cartoons? Yes, nifiga like that.

F
Fuse00 20.12.20

The whole thread is reluctant to read, but I'm pretty sure that 70% of it consists of "American cartoons are stupid and cruel / sovkovskie - kind and smart"

What about South Park and Family Guy - these cartoons are not for children, so the controversy on the topic "here children will watch and ... "in this case it is generally inappropriate.

But all this Disney game, Warner Bros. and so on - this is just the crown of a pozreoticheskogo catagenesis.))
All cartoons of these corporations are aimed primarily at children 6-10 years old - and damn, name at least one child who might like a pale dull art house like "Hedgehog in the Fog"? Children want something interesting, beautiful and dynamic, and not a sacred meaning.

To the question that bourgeois cartoons like stupid and so on is nonsense, just the opposite, pay attention - the message of American (Disney, including) fairy tales is usually "through thorns to the stars" - that is, some a simple whip, like Aladdin, tries, works, performs so many feats and as a result gets rich, marries a princess, etc., and we had 3 brothers, 2 smart and one fool, smart work hard, but a fool sits on the stove and SUDDENLY finds a frog princess / pike making wishes / a humpbacked horse and others like them - as a result, smart hardworking brothers fly by, and the idiot gets the kingdom in addition, and so on.)) So here is a controversial point.

As for the "cruelty" in various "Tom and Jerry", etc. - remember our "Well, wait a minute" and "Leopold the Cat" - horseradish radish is no sweeter

Well, for the supporters of the Dulles plan, who are confident that American cartoons exist at the expense of Hillary Clinton's bloody bucks and are aimed at zombifying young people (Russian, of course) - for group therapy with Dr. Kurpatov.)

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

remember how the beloved hero acted and can copy his actions in a similar situation

in a similar situation when playing.