3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeReKXlive 20.12.20 05:56 am

Mage Inquisition Specializations (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I have a question, How do I learn the Mage Specializations?
154 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUTONISH40K 20.12.20

I will add a bit to the map, stormy coast, the last skull in a small bay, I don't remember where I got it, picked it up by chance, who knows, lay out the map.

J
JUTONISH40K 20.12.20

A
Alex51 20.12.20

the essence of the fire drops out, but it is not displayed in the inventory and is not added to the mission log either

n
neokubb 20.12.20

JUTONISH40K
in general in these 2 places and I took these 2 skulls ... but I just can't find the third one ... I really think to go to another professional))

n
neokubb 20.12.20

nonsense...

X
XmarKa79 20.12.20

And where and where exactly to look for these lights, in what location?

A
AT_Sagor 20.12.20

EndorphiN179
What topic have you not read at all? I wrote above that they come across in the location "Brown Quagmire", I even described a couple of specific places:
Spoiler In the Brown Quagmire near the mill, spirits will appear, and among them there will be a spirit of fire - this is where the essence of fire can be. Another spirit of fire in the company of ghosts will appear on the stone circle (like Stonehenge), which is in the south of the location.

X
XmarKa79 20.12.20

at_sagor
I already found thanks, I just didn't know where this location is

T
TarkArk 20.12.20

3 places where I came across lights.
Spoiler

V
Velxeor2 20.12.20

Found the third skull :-)

m
maxvas007 20.12.20

TarkArk
Very valuable, that's where they fall, thanks!

m
maxvas007 20.12.20

Looking at the "lightsaber" in my left hand (the handle of which you have to create yourself!), The thought came to my mind: did the developers not take the idea from Star Wars? :-) And the "sorcerer knight" can be easily renamed into "Jedi Knight"

Who will remind you of the name of a similar specialization in Origins? Battlemage, like?

n
neokubb 20.12.20

Velxeor2
Thank you very much!)) I kind of walked here and didn't see him)) less than half a year, I still found the last one)

M
Mikhail Gurylin 20.12.20

People tell me what attributes (stats) should be downloaded for this class ?? Which of them are important and which are secondary ???
Who is better to take with you to the group?

H
HungryDante 20.12.20

Can you download something in this game?

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Mikhail Gurylin
is primarily a spiritual blade, demolishes absolutely everything and does not care about barriers, armor and protection

M
Mikhail Gurylin 20.12.20

Genom94
I mean stats in armor, weapons and accessories

H
HEYOW 20.12.20

Mikhail Gurylin
For this class, it doesn't matter which of the two most important characteristics will prevail (in any case, if you need DPS, it's better to invest in "magic"), because the whole game will revolve around one button.

M
Mikhail Gurylin 20.12.20

HEYOW
What armor is better to wear ???

[
[X-EcUt] 20.12.20

Mikhail Gurylin

Depends on what you want, you can focus the armor on increasing damage, or you can focus on protection from the elements / elements ... New materials for crafting will constantly come across in the game, there is no point in reworking the armor after each find. You will understand when there is something missing, do not rush, the game in this regard is quite measured. There is hardly a perfect solution, to each his own. You cannot get a unique armor at the beginning or in the middle of the game and stay in it until the end.