3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 20.12.20 05:57 am

How do you feel about Daria Klishina?

I did everything right.
138 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Wild Rider wrote: The
division into "friend and foe" just happens. And this is logical.
Wild Rider, well, you don't even notice that for you patriotism is hatred / enmity towards strangers.
Patriotism is love for the Motherland. And this love, in case of danger for the Motherland, motivates people who stand up to protect it, despite all the hardships and hardships.
But stop living (imposed by the way from cunning puppeteers) by the past war, and the past in general. Humanity, at least a reasonable and most part, already lives differently. Only Russians are told that the raison d'être of our country is victory in a war that ended 70 years ago. Stop looking at the world through the Kalash sight!

A
Alexator 20.12.20

stalker7162534
you hate Russia and all of us at the same time. not for you to tell that.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

stalker7162534
I'm not talking about hatred. They left to live in another country, to assimilate is their right. But in fact they are no longer "ours". That's all. I repeat for the third time: I have no hatred for emigrants. I am just voicing the fact that they are not patriots.

"For you, patriotism is hatred / enmity towards strangers."
Not true. Of course, patriotism is, first of all, love for the Motherland, etc. But I believe that only residents of their homeland have the right to patriotism. Nobody else. This applies to all nations, countries.

What does the Second World War have to do with it? What has only the Russians to do with it? I'm talking about everyone. An Irish emigrant is not a patriot. An emigrant Pole is not a patriot. As long as there is no tick "citizen of the world" in my passport, I will continue to adhere to this point of view about patriotism.

PS An emigrant who left after the revolution / perestroika can remain a patriot of his homeland with the old state system. But this is as an exception when life is in danger.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Aleksator,
when you learn about the possibilities of starting a business in our state, about interest and taxes, there will be some idea about mortgages, housing and communal services, about medicine, walk around the officials, try to support your family, work at the machine for a pittance, then patriotism will squeeze out of you drop by drop ...
just now I was leading a hundred-year-old woman from the store, she gave her whole life to this state, she told me, and there was so much bitterness and contempt in her words that I felt uncomfortable, I really don't want to do the same; in the hallway she showed her photographs, all in orders and regalia, half a wall in certificates of honor, and a shabby, pathetic odnushka, and a 5k pension, and no one and nothing ..

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Alexator
Alexator wrote:
you hate Russia and all of us at the same time. not for you to tell that.
I have already talked about this phenomenon more than once here. People with primitive thinking can only think in binary code - either black or white. They naturally position themselves as white and fluffy. Anyone who disagrees with them is black and prickly for them. Primitive thinking.
Don't be like that, learn to think, understand that the world is not black and white.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
They left to live in another country, to assimilate is their right. But in fact they are no longer "ours".
That's what I wrote about. For you there are "friends" and "aliens".
And for me there are people. There are smart people, there are stupid people, there are good people and there are bad people. And the devil on the surface of the Earth does not divide people into good and bad.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
only you didn’t explain why we still have a business, why we are still alive, why you don’t fight corruption and arbitrariness of officials, why you don’t create production and so on and so on. Oh yes, at the same time tell us how many retirees we have and where to get so much money to pay them big pensions. However, I see that you are for raising taxes in order to pay them to the elderly.

stalker7162534
and what's most characteristic and funny - that's how you think. And every second of your comments is proof of this.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

stalker7162534
Aliens - only because I don't cross with them, most likely. They live in their own "world", in another country. I do not detract from other dignities in people, and I do not divide everything into black and white.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Alexator
business exists almost exclusively thanks to connections stretching back from the scoop, party officials and criminal bosses have retrained into businessmen, there is no way for carpenters; alive, because they are needed, and who else to rob to build another palace in Ibiza and buy a yacht .. who said that I do not fight and do not create, where suddenly such bold conclusions? are there really fewer pensioners in civilized countries? They are apparently being shot? if employers paid people what they owe, then even with the increase in taxes, the people would receive many times more, it would be enough for everyone, but the Russian oligarchs and tycoons under the wing of the government take almost everything for themselves ..
Wild Rider
and you will never cross with the inhabitants of Vladivostok or Magadan, in the village of Pupyryshkino of the Penza region and on Rublevka people live completely in their own "world", they are strangers to you ..

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje The
subject is just a special case of the "friend or foe" classification. All people are engaged in a similar gradation of society. Even a stalker. Maybe not consciously, but everything is for sure. If you walk on all planes, then, probably, only friends and relatives will remain in the category of "ours".
On a subject: there are Russian compatriots, and there are emigrants. They already live in another country, which already has a different standard of living and a different culture. "Emotional connection" with their homeland and with their people is already weakening under the influence of external factors, they are becoming "strangers".
On your topic. It can be divided according to the living conditions in the regions: for example, the living conditions will be most different from mine in ... the same reindeer herders.
The capitalist system also allows people to be divided into friends or foes. From your example, the residents of Rublyovka will be strangers.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
And again I will ask - why are you still whining on the Internet, and not struggling with the system. And yet this is so clear. Is it possible that in civilized countries the state pays pensions, and not the population receives them from what has earned? If employers paid what they owed, then we would have nothing left at all - the Chinese would be cheaper. But we shouldn't be embarrassed by this, right7 We have a lot of high-tech work and cheap labor.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Aleksator
is exactly what they get from what they have earned, but we have pitiful leftovers from the master's table; and I am not whining, leave me alone with these pathetic provocations of yours; but since nothing bothers you, feed on carrion and continue, and feed it to children ..
Wild Rider
the little man, almost from birth, begins to outline the circle of his terror, at first he unconsciously squeaks and squeals)); hides under the blanket; puts a lock on the door of his room; fights with a neighbor's boy, because he is from another apartment (house); then he unites with him for a war with strangers from a neighboring court or class; then he fights with another school or district, village or village, because there are all enemies; with age, a confrontation between cities begins or sports clubs become the center of the circle; some freeze at these stages; finally (sooner or later, passing through different stages or jumping over them), the expanding circle gets to sometime by someone according to some principle of drawn state boundaries and on TV they explain to us, that we are obliged to love and sacrifice everything for the land and everyone living on it only within this particular line and not a centimeter further, there are already all enemies or, in any case, strangers (although it all depends on the policy of the party and with whom they are there now they are allied, all these nuances will surely chew on us, who is good and during what period is good and who is not); still sometimes a piece of land is chopped off from someone and we urgently need to love this piece and give everything for it; so at this stage, the development and growth of many people for some reason suddenly stops and does not go further .. that is, to summarize, a stroller - under a blanket - a room - an apartment (I will skip all sorts of stages and substages, otherwise it will take a long time)) - a Petersburg-Muscovite, that is, a city dweller - a Russian or a Russian - and here there is a stop in the development of thinking (and all of them, stopped, babbling,
ps: theorize about aliens and circles: a resident of the solar system, spiral branch or the Milky Way galaxy, I really did not begin here ..

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
is precisely what is not competitive. But this does not bother you even once. More money! Everyone! Where to get them? Out of thin air? So think about what you say first, and then whine. And yes, nagging on the Internet will certainly bring us prosperity. We have been observing for many years. so you whine and keep whining.

w
warp 37 20.12.20

Who cares? Personal interests should always be above any propaganda stupidity, like patriotism.

If I get paid, I’m ready to praise or throw dirt on anything or anyone. Fanaticism, hatred, patriotism, or the like, mean nothing when it comes to personal interests.

So that's right - put on everyone and everything and achieve the goals you need. And let the fools and envious people continue to criticize and shout about patriotism and morality.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje
"Development" often stops because of the language barrier and physiological differences. This is quite natural for people; the party's policy has nothing to do with it.
Well, in some places division and friendship occur artificially, you cannot argue here (for example: Russia, together with Syria, Iran, China, is not friendly with the West), but this is due to other reasons: economic. More precisely, macroeconomic. I won't get into the jungle, I'll just say that there has been a split in the elites: some want to abandon the dollar in international payments (some of them live in the United States and Trump works for them, like Putin, I think), others do not (smiled anti-Russian rhetoric from Clinton, I don’t remember the United States sinking to such terrifying hatred). This is in fact the root of all conflicts today. There are others, but they do not affect the world as a whole.
A common man in the street cannot change this situation, he can only adapt to them. And make friends (have economic relations, suddenly someone wants to do their own business) with those with whom it will be profitable in the future (with the same Chinese, not Americans, because of the sanctions).
If anything, let me remind you that relationships between people are maintained mainly due to economic ties, nothing more. Friendship is based on this, even marriage. Nobody wants beggars.

jeorje wrote:
and we have - pitiful leftovers from the master's table
This is so with everyone. In all countries, nothing can be done about it.
1) Rich people live off the poor. And if somewhere there is not too much income differentiation among the population, then see paragraph 2
2) Strong states live off the weak.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

warp 37
it's nice to know that if something happens, you will be eaten first C:

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Alexator
had been fighting the system all day yesterday, so there was no time, but it was not scary, nothing from you anyway, the empty one shook the air with nothing; but there is money and there are a lot of them, the president has nineteen palaces (which is probably not true, not the whole truth), all the money we earn ends up in the pockets of tycoons, it is not for nothing that Russia has the largest percentage of dollar millionaires; but you keep looking for what is wrong with the neighbors and not very neighbors, this is what is required of you ..

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Wild Rider alone want to abandon the dollar in international settlements, do not talk nonsense, no one will refuse, ours make mad money on the dollar and solve certain political problems, all these defaults are not accidental and are sanctioned by the Kremlin ..

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje They
make money , defaults are sanctioned ... Do you even know that the volume of dollars on the Central Bank's balance sheet is decreasing? We began to invest less in US Treasury bonds, we are not selling our gold reserves. At the moment, dollars are an airbag for us, we cannot completely get rid of them (after all, we import many goods into our country), but this process is underway. The creation of the Eurasian Economic Union, the creation of the BRICS bank are already the first prerequisites for changes in the global financial system.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Wild rider
no, I am not aware of what is going down in the Central Bank and where it is going, but I am aware of what interest Russian banks have on loans and how they recalculate mortgages depending on the dollar exchange rate, while people's salaries are in rubles; I am not interested in the global financial system, I am sure that everything is in order in the world, and if not, then I don’t care, I am interested in the Russian economy, but here it’s full of seams and the case is at least not moving anywhere, or even it gets worse .. you are operating with some meaningful concepts, coupled with heavy phraseological units gleaned from the internet, with which the media feed us, piling up a kind of cemetery fence, the fence is there, and the cemetery continues to function properly; do not read Soviet newspapers, otherwise the wrong processes will go on, in the head first of all, but in the state - hardly ..